wjw-lorain-libraries-help-unemployed

wjw-lorain-libraries-help-unemployed

There are 2 comments on the WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story from Sep 14, 2010, titled wjw-lorain-libraries-help-unemployed. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

As more Northeastern Ohio residents face lay-offs and unemployment, branches of the Lorain County Public Library System are doing there part to help job-seekers stand out in the crowd.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

MP_Ridge

Elyria, OH

#1 Sep 14, 2010
This sounds great. I wonder though, why would they want the unemployed people driving all over the wilds of Lorain County to attend these events? Do they know the cost of fuel? Why don't they have the presenters go to a couple of different branches so the "patrons" don't have to travel so much?
West Sider

Cleveland, OH

#2 Sep 14, 2010
This is all well and good, and could be helpful. However, interview skills matter not when there are no jobs to which to apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LCCC to go tobacco-free in 2017 Jun '16 Pugh Bickair 1
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Jun '16 Goose 4
News Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) May '16 AbC 75
all these gays? May '16 how about 3
Life flight May '16 Matt 1
Oberlin rejects Libtards demands (Jan '16) Jan '16 Supercalafradgeli... 1
Shredding the Constitution (Nov '15) Nov '15 may bee 1

Oberlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance