Burglary, Brandon Johnson & Charlene ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mike

Cleveland, OH

#25 Dec 20, 2012
Air rifles??
Observor from Afar

Silver Spring, MD

#26 Dec 30, 2012
game on wrote:
The for your info comment came from his uncle that's a preacher. The rest are from me HIS MOTHER MICHELLE JOHNSON. SO DON'T START WITH THREATS FOR MY KID. OR I'll be at court watchin you go down. Do.your research. My uncle-attorney, my cousin- head of parole, cousin- D.E.A,. And until he is proven guilty by the court of law you can keep your comments to yourself.
Oh yeah momma Michelle, I'll bet Brandyne has been tryin to get his life together, you know, getting his GED and all, maybe gonna take some classes at the community college and gonna marry the baby-momma (I'm sure there's one of those in the mix too)Lookin for a job too. He sure has alot of kin who aren't losers like him - is there an Indian chief in the family too? Has he been tappin' Charlene as well as doing b&e's with her? Give me an effin break. I hope they run into a well armed homeowner
Soooo what

Wakeman, OH

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Look i made a mistake ok shut the hell up bagging on me bitch noone killed me and i thank god and if there was i would gladly die cuz im no thief i hit my low now get off my @ss you got problems with me and my girl char take it up with someone who cares you cant dwell in the past forever ok i did what i did and ill get what i get so please hop off my dick hoe and leave my families name outall of your mouths
ashame

Greeneville, TN

#28 Feb 16, 2013
this is ashame u would do this young man and charlene u should be proscuted i know charlens talked into this so hey just give the stuff back to the owner and don"""" """"" T be dumb again cause u might get shot next time pple...are arming them selves from thieves and drug heads ..ask ur self is it worth it ...i"ll pray for u ..to turn ur life around before it is too late....
Cool Ray

Toledo, OH

#29 Jul 9, 2013
It will not be long before Charlene and her unborn "Baby-Mama-Drama" are both in jail!!!!
Still here

Wellington, OH

#30 Aug 20, 2013
I broke in and im still on top get at me lol
citizen

Williamson, WV

#31 Sep 21, 2013
game on wrote:
The for your info comment came from his uncle that's a preacher. The rest are from me HIS MOTHER MICHELLE JOHNSON. SO DON'T START WITH THREATS FOR MY KID. OR I'll be at court watchin you go down. Do.your research. My uncle-attorney, my cousin- head of parole, cousin- D.E.A,. And until he is proven guilty by the court of law you can keep your comments to yourself.
well hell thats whats wrong ... too much kin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any straight bi married Apr 20 coalmtn 2
is she white trash Apr 19 andrew jones 1
Brandy Hightower Cochran Apr 18 Harper Fearing 1
In search of Mar '16 Smile 1
News Seth J. Polly (Sep '08) Mar '16 comboooooo 3
It is a Pennis Size Contest !! Feb '16 Ky OSHA 5
Oberlin rejects Libtards demands Jan '16 Supercalafradgeli... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oberlin Mortgages