Police: Missing woman not in distress

Police: Missing woman not in distress

There are 6 comments on the NewsNet5.com story from Oct 13, 2010, titled Police: Missing woman not in distress. In it, NewsNet5.com reports that:

Police have called off the search for a missing Wellington woman after their investigation led them to believe that she is not in distress and appears to have left on her own.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsNet5.com.

Wellington Resident

Dublin, OH

#1 Oct 14, 2010
She is still in distress as far as her family and friends are concerned. Wellington Police called of the search because Adams county is taking over. This article needs to be corrected so people keep looking for her, she still needs to be found. She is not in her right mind. Who in their right mind goes almost to Kentucky to look for the beach???
handsomehunk

Troy, OH

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Wellington Resident wrote:
She is still in distress as far as her family and friends are concerned. Wellington Police called of the search because Adams county is taking over. This article needs to be corrected so people keep looking for her, she still needs to be found. She is not in her right mind. Who in their right mind goes almost to Kentucky to look for the beach???
You guys had better be looking for her God help her if it is left up to Adams County
libby

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Oct 14, 2010
my thoughts and pryers go out to her and her family tonight i hope she is okay and i would like to help search for her if any one is willing to start up a search...
Mitch

Cleveland, OH

#4 Oct 15, 2010
libby wrote:
my thoughts and pryers go out to her and her family tonight i hope she is okay and i would like to help search for her if any one is willing to start up a search...
Uh...you don't get it. She left her husband. She doesn't want to "found". She's free to go where she wants.
Why don't you search for a dictionary and say "pryers" about something that matters.
worried

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Oct 15, 2010
She was found face down on a bike path unresponsive :( and is now in adena regional medical center. I hope she is okay.
worried

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Oct 15, 2010

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LCCC to go tobacco-free in 2017 Jun 26 Pugh Bickair 1
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Jun '16 Goose 4
News Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) May '16 AbC 75
all these gays? May '16 how about 3
Life flight May '16 Matt 1
Oberlin rejects Libtards demands (Jan '16) Jan '16 Supercalafradgeli... 1
Shredding the Constitution (Nov '15) Nov '15 may bee 1

Oberlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance