Ex-Playboy Playmate Arrested for DUI;...

Ex-Playboy Playmate Arrested for DUI; Incident Caught on Tape

There are 22 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Jul 3, 2007, titled Ex-Playboy Playmate Arrested for DUI; Incident Caught on Tape. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A former Playboy playmate was in an Oberlin, Ohio court room Tuesday, arraigned on charges of driving under the influence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Johnny Dollar

Manning, SC

#1 Jul 3, 2007
I'm sure SOMEONE would have been willing to give her a ride home. Why in the world would she drive drunk?
wreckinball

Mooresville, NC

#2 Jul 4, 2007
I'd take her home. My home.
Dawn

Swansea, SC

#3 Jul 4, 2007
What a washed-up loser! That'll be Paris Hilton is about 10 years!
Centaur

Gilbert, SC

#5 Jul 4, 2007
correct me if Im wrong but it seems as if the years have not been good for her.She looks like whe has been french-kissed with a jack-hammer.
Joe

AOL

#6 Jul 4, 2007
Actually, I think she's very pretty.
Stuck in PC

AOL

#7 Jul 4, 2007
She stole the rolling papers??? Sheesh! LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#8 Jul 4, 2007
1134pwnsDUIz wrote:
If you are drunk and get pulled over, never admit you have had anything to drink. Never take any road side sobriety tests. Never EVER take a breathalyser. All you have to do is give the cop license, registration and proof of insurance. If the cop asks any questions, tell him you invoke your 5th amendment right until you talk to legal council. I'm sure many of you (of course, not on this board, everyone is a goody 2 shoes) this weekend will be in a position to use this info.
Are you a lawyer and if so, do you practice in the US?

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#9 Jul 5, 2007
1134pwnsDUIz wrote:
If you are drunk and get pulled over, never admit you have had anything to drink. Never take any road side sobriety tests. Never EVER take a breathalyser. All you have to do is give the cop license, registration and proof of insurance. If the cop asks any questions, tell him you invoke your 5th amendment right until you talk to legal council. I'm sure many of you (of course, not on this board, everyone is a goody 2 shoes) this weekend will be in a position to use this info.
You know, you can be arrested for declining to take any field sobriety tests or a breatholizer. The cop has a legal obligation to keep anyone suspected of being under the influence off of the roads, and if he suspects and you refuse, then you can (and most probably will) be incarcerated anyhow. By refusing the tests, you are remvoing chances for a police officer to get evidence to support his claim.(In other words, he can't say you blew .1 or that you failed the heel-toe walk.) When the officer arrests you though, he'll more than likely have video to show you staggering, which can be enough to convict. DUI/DWI is a serious offense, and they'll convict on the smallest evidence if they can. Be sure to request a trial jury if it isn't already offered at a magistrate level.

The best thing is to just not do it though. If you're going to drink, just stay off of the dang roads people!
stan

Columbia, SC

#10 Jul 5, 2007
yeah, she had to many.
STAN

Columbia, SC

#12 Jul 5, 2007
SHE WAS GONE

“We Go Play Hoop”

Since: Jul 07

Falls Church, VA

#13 Jul 5, 2007
But, DUI/DWI offenses are not a scam when there's a needless loss of life. I'm not saying people should just throw out their inalienable rights for the sake of "beating a rap", but DUI/DWI is a societal problem. I, for one, am glad law enforcement is out there busting these offenders. I don't do it and hope others out there are smart enough to realize they shouldn't do it either... Then people wouldn't have to worry about "beating the system."
stan

Columbia, SC

#15 Jul 5, 2007
She looks fine to me.
SLR

Columbia, SC

#16 Jul 5, 2007
ONE TO MANY
she did not

Lexington, SC

#19 Jul 5, 2007
she is innocent. Its the screwed up MADD that is at fault.
drunk and love it

Lexington, SC

#20 Jul 5, 2007
Spot On wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, you can be arrested for declining to take any field sobriety tests or a breatholizer. The cop has a legal obligation to keep anyone suspected of being under the influence off of the roads, and if he suspects and you refuse, then you can (and most probably will) be incarcerated anyhow. By refusing the tests, you are remvoing chances for a police officer to get evidence to support his claim.(In other words, he can't say you blew .1 or that you failed the heel-toe walk.) When the officer arrests you though, he'll more than likely have video to show you staggering, which can be enough to convict. DUI/DWI is a serious offense, and they'll convict on the smallest evidence if they can. Be sure to request a trial jury if it isn't already offered at a magistrate level.
The best thing is to just not do it though. If you're going to drink, just stay off of the dang roads people!
im going to get drunk all this weekend just to say screw the system. and i will get away with it. I have had many jury trials. no BAC no conviction.all i get is a 30 day suspension of DL and then after 30 days i go right back for a few more years . to me its all your tax dollars they waist on the jury trial when they dont have a BAC
drunk and love it

Lexington, SC

#21 Jul 5, 2007
Johnny Dollar wrote:
I'm sure SOMEONE would have been willing to give her a ride home. Why in the world would she drive drunk?
ya like you would! you perve
GILBERT

Leesville, SC

#22 Jul 6, 2007
LOOKS LIKE SHE'S NOT DOING TO GOOD NOW. HAVING TO STEAL. SHE NEEDS TO GET A JOB AND STAY OFF THE DRUGS AND BOOZE. DRIVING DRUNK AND ON DRUGS. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE DON'T THEY RELIZE THEY COULD KILL SOMEONE ARE DO THEY EVEN CARE. LOCK HER UP. GET HELP SOMEWHERE.
dumb

Chapin, SC

#23 Jul 6, 2007
I like the fact that "she almost fell into oncoming traffic"...seriously, can they not have you perform the tasks away from the road when they already think she's drunk?
citizen

United States

#26 Jul 6, 2007
I am so sick of hearing of the rich and beautiful screwing up their lives and usually getting away with it. What ever happened in this country to looking up to GOOD role models? No, we look up to steroid high sports figures, breast inhanced sluts and crooked politicians. No wonder we are having trouble in this country
Mom

United States

#27 Jul 6, 2007
drunk and love it wrote:
<quoted text>
im going to get drunk all this weekend just to say screw the system. and i will get away with it. I have had many jury trials. no BAC no conviction.all i get is a 30 day suspension of DL and then after 30 days i go right back for a few more years . to me its all your tax dollars they waist on the jury trial when they dont have a BAC
Oh how I hope they arrest you and throw your butt into jail for a good long time before you do something stupid like vehicular homicide. I think your brains are already fried and pickled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Harell Clan - Drug Dealers all week - Open ... (May '15) Jun 16 Goose 4
News Donald Lee Betts (Aug '07) May 24 AbC 75
all these gays? May '16 how about 3
Life flight May '16 Matt 1
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) May '16 No name 184
any straight bi married Apr '16 coalmtn 2
is she white trash Apr '16 andrew jones 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oberlin Mortgages