Woman gets maximum time for heroin crime

There are 1 comment on the Dec 4, 2012, Norwalk Reflector story titled Woman gets maximum time for heroin crime. In it, Norwalk Reflector reports that:

A former Willard woman was convicted of a drug offense Monday and then sentenced to the maximum time in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Reflector.

Concerned

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 6, 2012
What will happen to Brandon Johnson of Wakeman who just broke into a home and stole several items. I guess since he is under the age of 18 it's ok to steal to support a drug habit. His girlfriend Charlene Lacy is currently in jail. Both broke into a home and took a TV and several other items from an elderly couple. What will his mother say?
"I didn't realize what was going on" "he is a good boy". Both are lucky that no one was home or these two hunks of shit would be in the ground. Once a thief always a thief..........who's next

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help! Apr 23 Anonymous 3
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Apr 11 sam 181
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) Apr 10 Camper 7
News 25-year old Matthew Plas arrested and charged w... (May '08) Mar '15 Robyn Lynn Shipman 9
who is cassie remali? Feb '15 kay 1
Oberlin dedicated forum Jan '15 DKN 1
News 'The Bronze' and the explicit scene everyone's ... Jan '15 cvhbv 1
More from around the web

Oberlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]