Police Search for Woman Missing After Red Box Selection

There are 5 comments on the Oct 9, 2010, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland story titled Police Search for Woman Missing After Red Box Selection. In it, WJW Fox 8 Cleveland reports that:

The Wellington Police Department asked for the public's help in finding a diabetic woman who has been missing without her medication since making a trip to the Wal Mart Red Box Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJW Fox 8 Cleveland.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
steph b

Corry, PA

#21 Oct 11, 2010
Rachael wrote:
What movie did she rent?
your are pathetic!!!! this is serious situation and her life could be in danger but with people like yurself in this world, that goes to show why her life could be in danger. have you ever heard of karma, you should really think about the things you do and say.
Jared

Akron, OH

#22 Oct 11, 2010
Karma is already getting them, think about it, their life is already that pathetic.
family member

Akron, OH

#23 Oct 12, 2010
Her husband is the sweetest most loving man. He loves her dearly and just wants her home. Probably came off odd because he is just trying to make sense of things. Her family has no doubts about him!
RedBox CSR

Chilliwack, Canada

#24 Oct 12, 2010
Rachael wrote:
What movie did she rent?
I just checked our system. I'm not allowed to say what movie, but she hasn't returned it.
Adams Co

West Union, OH

#25 Oct 12, 2010
I don't know the woman but I can tell you that she was seen in Adams County on Friday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help! Apr 23 Anonymous 3
Lisa Marie Sexton/Missing since 1981 (Dec '09) Apr 11 sam 181
Looking for a good quality gym (Jan '14) Apr 10 Camper 7
News 25-year old Matthew Plas arrested and charged w... (May '08) Mar '15 Robyn Lynn Shipman 9
who is cassie remali? Feb '15 kay 1
Oberlin dedicated forum Jan '15 DKN 1
News 'The Bronze' and the explicit scene everyone's ... Jan '15 cvhbv 1
More from around the web

Oberlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]