CWD Makes 3rd Appearance in Kansas

CWD Makes 3rd Appearance in Kansas

There are 2 comments on the www.huntthewest.com story from Jan 21, 2008, titled CWD Makes 3rd Appearance in Kansas . In it, www.huntthewest.com reports that:

Three white-tailed deer taken by hunters in Decatur County have tested positive for chronic wasting disease (CWD), according to the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huntthewest.com.

Michael Evans

Columbia Falls, MT

#1 Jan 21, 2008
I bellieve that this is a goverment induced disease so that they can take our guns and hunting rights away from us by finding ways to kill the wildlife!!!
Justin Thompson

Meadow Vista, CA

#2 Jan 21, 2008
I don't think the government did this, but I do agree with you about them trying to take our rights away. Well I'll tell you what I'll hunt till the day i DIE legal or not they can suck it. This disease though has to be reserached and looked upon very seriously. They do not know much about it and you never know it could lead to a human epidemic. I really feel that this disease should be the top priority of wildlife organizations until the find the cause and the cure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff blames alcohol for woes (May '06) Jul '17 Cuttles 4
Richard Lee Kump Has Been Located (Oct '10) Sep '16 Pamela Christensen 5
who did it and why? (Dec '14) Dec '14 elmer fudd 1
house at 608 west hall street oberlin,kansas 67749 (Apr '12) Aug '12 good_old_boy 2
News Oberlin mourns loss of popular young airman (Oct '11) Oct '11 TheTruthWillLockT... 2
News Attorney General files murder charges in Decatu... (Oct '11) Oct '11 US Citizen 1
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Oberlin, KS (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sondra Huscher 1

Oberlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oberlin Mortgages