Oberlin mourns loss of popular young ...

Oberlin mourns loss of popular young airman

There are 2 comments on the Salina Journal story from Oct 20, 2011, titled Oberlin mourns loss of popular young airman. In it, Salina Journal reports that:

Oberlin residents are grieving the loss of a hometown boy who was murdered Sunday while he was home for a visit after graduating from the Special Forces Academy at Lackland Air Force Base.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salina Journal.

US Citizen

Spring Lake, NC

#1 Oct 20, 2011
I will say this again and again. THIS FINE YOUNG MAN DID NOT..........DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. NO SYMPATHY FOR THE PUNK THAT PULLED THE TRIGGER. I HOPE THE TRIGGER MAN **NEVER**NEVER** SMELLS THE THE SWEET AROMA OF FREEDOM AGAIN. JUST REMEMBER THE MAN YOU KILLED SERVED IN THE MILITARY SO YOU.....THE TRIGGER MAN CAN CONTINUE TO SMELL THE AROMA OF FREEDOM.

THE TRIGGER MAN IS THE BIGGEST COWARD OF COWARDS. SHOOTING SOMEONE WHILE THEY SLEPT----SUCH A PUNK.

AM I ANGRY????......JUDGE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!
TheTruthWillLock THemUp

Rochester, MN

#2 Oct 21, 2011
There were others involved, will God's graces they will all be held accountable. This was low down cowardly actions that will never be forgiven. This young man has no voice, he was murdered, he is mad as hell at everyone that has anything to do with those involved. Let him rest in peace and quit posting stuff about his memory on facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who did it and why? (Dec '14) Dec '14 elmer fudd 1
News Sheriff blames alcohol for woes (May '06) Sep '13 Bruno 2
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lenny Bowen 1
house at 608 west hall street oberlin,kansas 67749 (Apr '12) Aug '12 good_old_boy 2
News Attorney General files murder charges in Decatu... (Oct '11) Oct '11 US Citizen 1
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Oberlin, KS (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sondra Huscher 1
News Governor Sam Brownback has named new trial cour... (Jun '11) Jun '11 earlpittsamurican 1

Oberlin Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oberlin Mortgages