house at 608 west hall street oberlin,kansas 67749

Posted in the Oberlin Forum

old man

Russell, KS

#1 Apr 29, 2012
who stole everything out of a house at 608 west hall street in oberlin,kansas seeking information on where everything is at and when i will be re imbursed for everything taken i lost almost everything i owned in the world clothes, bed, photos, record albums, personal property,and the water heater was stolen and the stove and refrigerator and copper water lines cut and destroyed and lots of damage to floor and doors and carpet and some of the property cannot be replaced like old family photos and collectible record albums,whoever did this must be a real low life individual i hope you can try to re-imburse me for everything i lost and avoid the court system but if not i will see you in court in the very near future even the old rider mower my dad gave me and an older rototiller and a bbq grill and quite a few older computers and floppies and lots of collectibles stolen you had no right to break into the house and steal everything i owned and i have every right to be mad about this i hope god can forgive you for what you did but i dout it
good_old_boy

Hays, KS

#2 Aug 25, 2012
i agree i hope you find the criminal responsible for this i am willing to help you all i can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oberlin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff blames alcohol for woes (May '06) Sep '13 Bruno 2
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Lenny Bowen 1
Oberlin mourns loss of popular young airman (Oct '11) Oct '11 TheTruthWillLockT... 2
Attorney General files murder charges in Decatu... (Oct '11) Oct '11 US Citizen 1
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - Oberlin, KS (Oct '11) Oct '11 Sondra Huscher 1
Governor Sam Brownback has named new trial cour... (Jun '11) Jun '11 earlpittsamurican 1
About 1,200 dogs euthanized after disease outbr... (Dec '10) Jan '11 Surprised 9
Oberlin Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oberlin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oberlin News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oberlin

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM