Anonymous

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

just another site that Leon/OldCold/Duke and whatever alt he is using this week has basically trashed?

Kind of sad really since I pretty much know the answer.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Leon and Harvey have ruined it or everyone else. Between Leon's vulgar 'poetry' and Harvey's incredibly vicious vendettas against anyone who disagrees with him, there is very little sanity left.
Mystery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Whp are Leon and Harvey? I know that doc holliday nut drove away alot of posters
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there used to be a board run by the Dayton Daily News for many years. Their lack of moderation, and the infestation of threatening posts from Dennis Gannon(Doc Holliday and his socks) and the racial/sexual/mindless posts of Leon Harrison caused said board to fall to its knees.
DDN had a link for this site posted on their "closed" page, so the nuts just migrated on over
See? Harvey,(Mastersofconcretepoure rs)is revealing real names after announcing to everyone not to do it because it is against the rules. "Mster" and 1M other sock names had nothing to do with destroying this forum by endlessly posting someone's criminal record over and over and over and over and over and over, did you Harve?
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
See? Harvey,(Mastersofconcretepoure rs)is revealing real names after announcing to everyone not to do it because it is against the rules. "Mster" and 1M other sock names had nothing to do with destroying this forum by endlessly posting someone's criminal record over and over and over and over and over and over, did you Harve?
You've posted Old Cold Warrior's real name many times.

You forgot about the the picture site Dennis made of a previous residence where I lived. I'll find that in the bookmarks and post it
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
You've posted Old Cold Warrior's real name many times.
You forgot about the the picture site Dennis made of a previous residence where I lived. I'll find that in the bookmarks and post it
Baloney. You are a phoney Harvey.
I couldn't care less about your feud with Dennis. Two wrongs do not make a right and posting his personal information multiple times per day for YEARS is not justified by anything.
Leon is vulgar and stupid. You are vicious and evil.
End of discussion.
Mystery

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Baloney. You are a phoney Harvey.
I couldn't care less about your feud with Dennis. Two wrongs do not make a right and posting his personal information multiple times per day for YEARS is not justified by anything.
Leon is vulgar and stupid. You are vicious and evil.
End of discussion.
no we post at our leisure
Fan of Leon The Man

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

No job or women or life or wife or spouse, the cyber-turds waste their time and words in their little make-believe imaginary playhouse; fantasies have them smilin', when they imagine that they can plan and ban someone from their little island, hoping someone will give up and quit and give a shit. They are mean and envious but not sweet, knowing that conerning learning and real writing, they cannot compete. They want to care it and share it but cannot bear it, these little liberal wannabe squat to pee MSNBC parrots.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Real Discussion Sites: Waffle House and
Frische's coffee counters. Gun stores and shooting ranges. Kroger. Talk-radio shows. Festivals and Fairs and similar events. With family members, friends and kin. No batteries or Internut access needed!
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Gun Nut wrote:
Real Discussion Sites: Waffle House and
Frische's coffee counters. Gun stores and shooting ranges. Kroger. Talk-radio shows. Festivals and Fairs and similar events. With family members, friends and kin. No batteries or Internut access needed!
Internut is definitely you Harrison!
Sky King

West Milton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

K's Restaurant in Brookville, Ohio, has a great real coffee-counter discussion site, where men can sit and drink coffee and bitch and complain and fight. They don't cuss and fuss much while they discuss much about the government they do not love or trust much; while looking at waitresses and pretty patrons whom they'd like to touch.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakwood Discussions

Search the Oakwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr super size 2,215
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr Performance Review 31,132
BHO asleep at the wheel 7 hr CMS 1
Michael Bloomturd has landed in Tel Aviv! 11 hr Leon Harrison 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 19 hr Samuel 18,546
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Wed They cannot kill a Spook 231
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••