Officer shot carjacking suspect in self-defense

Mar 22, 2013 Full story: WHIO

Dayton Police Chief Richard Biehl said Friday that an officer acted in self defense when he shot an armed suspect Thursday, and that he hoped that 17-year-old suspect would be tried as an adult.

Full Story
The Duke of Hazard

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Stereotypical prejudiced assumption and assertion, of mine, that will make some PC people whine: The little wannabe gangstah drug thug had no father or real mother at home, to keep him roaming all around town for criminal fun with a gun. He risked his little life playing the hip-hop-rap-crap-ghetto-'hood- gangstah part that was not smart on his part. We have to make rich people quit glamorizing and glorifying this shit! How do we stop the profits from it? Guns go with their gangstah-fantasy fun; but like ya know, the little girls have to be 'hos an' baby mamas who depend upon Obama.
Jun

Fairborn, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Take no prisoners.
Gun Nut

United States

#3 Mar 24, 2013
Can we incarcerate or castrate this goofy clueless useless youth, so that he does not reproduce?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Old Guy 31,477
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 16 min Chuck 19,285
greene county humane society 47 min The New Cool Warrior 4
Representative Mike Turner is a Pentagon Pimp 49 min The New Cool Warrior 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 58 min Worth Repeating 31,280
Dennis Gannon trying to cover his past! 18 hr happy camper 2
For readers, not breeders and bottom feeders: 21 hr Fan of Leon The Man 2

Oakwood Jobs

Oakwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]