Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

This Saturday afternoon, Leon from Clayton/West Carrollton, our old friend, called into "Shooting From the Hip" again! He called on ON STAR from his parked HHR car. He sensibly stated that we all can speculate without politics, racism or hate; in this case the Zimmerman incident. George Zimmerman may have profiled Trayvon Martin, but Trayvon Martin might have likewise profiled George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman may have looked and seemed and sounded like a soft weak target; to beat up one is fun...unless said soft target has a knife or a gun. Another lesson to be learned: Some soft-looking targets might not be as soft as they seem. That is why women are taking CCW classes, tired of being threatened and beaten by boyfriends and current or ex-spouses in their apartments or houses. In effect, George Zimmerman might have indirectly and unintentionally saves some innocent lives, those of elderly people and girlfriends and wives. I think that Shorty, that 88-year-old WWII Army veteran of Okinawa, was profiled by those two young black dumb thugs who did not smile, while they beat him to death.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

"This Saturday afternoon, Leon from Clayton/West Carrollton, our old friend, called into 'Shootin' From the Hip'[WHIO-AM 1290, 2 p.m.- 3 p.m.] again! He called on 'ON STAR' from his parked HHR car. Leon sensibly stated that we all can [safely and cheaply] speculate without politics, racism or hate; the Zimmerman incident in today's case. George Zimmerman may have profiled Trayvon Martin, but Trayvon Martin might have likewise profiled George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman may have looked and sounded and seemed like a soft weak target; for some perverse mean people, to beat up one is fun...unless said soft target has a knife or a gun. Another lesson to be learned: Some soft-looking targets might not be as soft as they seem to be. This is why elderly people and women are taking CCW classes, tired of being threatened, robbed or beaten by predators, neighbors, or by current or ex-boyfriends or spouses inside or outside their apartments or houses. In effect, George Zimmerman might have indirectly and unintentionally saved some innocent lives, including those of elderly people and girlfriends and wives. I think that 'Shorty', that 88-year-old WWII Army veteran of Okinawa, was profiled by those two young black dumb thugs who did not smile, after they profiled him and while they beat him to death. But, we can speculate without politics, racism or hate. Ain't it great?"
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

From Saturday, Dayton, Ohio, Topix Forum and Gun Nut:

"This Saturday afternoon, Leon from Clayton/West Carrollton, our old friend, called into 'Shootin' From the Hip'[WHIO-AM 1290, 2 p.m.- 3 p.m.] again! He called on 'ON STAR' from his parked HHR car. Leon sensibly stated that we all can [safely and cheaply] speculate without politics, racism or hate; the Zimmerman incident in today's case. George Zimmerman may have profiled Trayvon Martin, but Trayvon Martin might have likewise profiled George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman may have looked and sounded and seemed like a soft weak target; for some perverse mean people, to beat up one is fun...unless said soft target has a knife or a gun. Another lesson to be learned: Some soft-looking targets might not be as soft as they seem to be. This is why elderly people and women are taking CCW classes, tired of being threatened, robbed or beaten by predators, neighbors, or by current or ex-boyfriends or spouses inside or outside their apartments, cars or houses. In effect, George Zimmerman might have indirectly and unintentionally saved some innocent lives, including those of elderly people and girlfriends and wives. I think that 'Shorty', that 88-year-old WWII Army veteran of Okinawa, was profiled by those two young black dumb thugs who did not smile, after they profiled him and while they beat him to death. But, we can speculate without politics, racism or hate. Ain't it great?"
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Hint, hint, hint, we all want to see this and then read this in print!
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Jesus, not only do you use different names, you post the SAME SHIT with each one, just for fun?
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Uh...I didn't get that Jesus wrote this; although it is not really that odd, like Rush Limbaugh, Gun Nut's literary talent might be on loan from God. I am betting that somebody has been and is doing some editing as they go, unlike most media 'hos.
Leon shooting blanks

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Leon shooting blanks in the toilet, is more like it
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Shooting blanks into skanks would make us give thanks, like ya know, to all of those baby daddies that we see on our TV screens and the Jerry Springer and Maury Povich shows.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 30,233
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 18,760
Family Law Attorneys 14 hr Peter Simmons 6
Debate: Ferguson - Dayton, OH 17 hr Leon Harrison 2
Dayton printing company president talks hard co... 20 hr Literature Lover 1
This is why I am an Ann Fan! Wed The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? Wed The Duke of Hazard 1

Search the Oakwood Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Montgomery County was issued at August 22 at 4:20AM EDT

•••
•••
Oakwood Dating

more search filters