Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Englewood, OH

#1 Oct 30, 2013
I am an Obama fan because I get to keep my grandfathered union healthcare plan! I am not pissed because I am content to exist! And, by the way, my benefits and pension and savings are as safe as my 401k! I can ignore and forget that they are backed by government that can ignore and forget never-ending deficit spending with debts without fear or regrets! Tee, hee, hee, means testing will never apply to me and those broke folks who won't have it tough because we will get our benefits with enough stuff! We won't have enough assets to make IRS panties wet I bet! Thus we will not discuss, cuss or fuss because they will not take or confiscate our assets away from us!
DAYTON TAXPAYER

Dayton, OH

#2 Oct 31, 2013
Yeah Leon, you always took every handout you could get
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

#3 Nov 1, 2013
Without shame or blame, they defame Leon Harrison's famous name, he being hated and equated to subjects unrelated. These Leon-hating media sluts show their butts and show that they are nuts. They will feeeelll neglected and rejected and robbed, after their parents' assets are depleted when they cannot be hidden, protected or secreted. They will pout, shout and frown, when their parents' assets cannot be legally passed down instead of around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Vic 231
This is your lucky Monday! 2 hr Library Lover 6
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 2 hr Library Lover 40
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Canton 31,055
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Pete Lake 19,216
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr All Politics Are ... 31,274
Ranked on of the most influential bands ever, T... Thu Gene Autrey 2
•••
•••
•••

Oakwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakwood News, Events & Info