Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

It's the opposite of Marxism and he is a Marxist.
But the homosecxual lobby has succeeded in turning most of America against Christians. They are shooting the messenger; God's message has never changed.
Tony Dunson

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

He doesn't hate Christians. What the hell does Hobby Lobby have to do with it anyhow?
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Tony Dunson wrote:
He doesn't hate Christians. What the hell does Hobby Lobby have to do with it anyhow?
It's a shame you are so out of touch with the issues. Perhaps reading up on Hobby Lobby's stance on this issue would educate you some.
However that would require you to read, and then think, which is not what a mindless lib foot soldier does.
Gun Nut

West Milton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2013

Judged:

Like ya know, it has always been historically so; not abnormal or odd that government has always either conflicted or cooperated or conspired with God, politicians and PAC rats bitchin' because religion is competition about which they bitch but don't have the honesty, guts or nuts to mention. It is not odd, dependent dim Dems and loony libs love their government God, wanting it to become ever more large, especially if they get to be in charge, since they breed and feed and need to do good deeds, as social-spending saints.
harrybolt

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

He is here to destroy the USA. HE IS A BAST FROM HELL. but no one will be able to stop him because this a hole is part of a prophecy in the bible. These are the last days. Obama is from hell.
harrybolt

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Also he is a liar and gets his staff and others to lie and help cover up his b shit and impeachable offenses.
JAD

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Catholics too and he won't eavesdrop on the countless mosques in the US. And
President makes 'alarming call for end to Catholic education' while overseas.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

JAD wrote:
Catholics too and he won't eavesdrop on the countless mosques in the US. And
President makes 'alarming call for end to Catholic education' while overseas.
I think it's because the politicians are afraid of the Muslims.
The politicians are afraid the Muslims might get violent. Christians are easily picked on because their faith is NOT a violent one. All you have to do is read the texts of the two faiths and make your own analysis. And do it in a lawyer's fashion. Remember the shades of meaning and remember context.

The Pres and his cronies don't like ANY faith that doesn't fit their philosophical agenda. Problem is, un-American as he is, he will violate the constitution four ways from Sunday to get rid of his enemies all the while attempting to make it legal.
Sky King

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

He has an affinity for the Holy Trinity: FDR, JFK and LBJ. God has them politicians bitchin' because he is their competition, they being Saint Santa Clauses for their worthy causes, these demented dependable disciples of diversity and PC perversity. The country and constitution they taint by being social-spending saints, needing to do good deeds, which is easy to do, as long as they can take taxes from me and from you, since we can only boohoo but not sue. Their god is government and they are bullshitting, to get it and us to do their bidding.
Janet Harrison Carney

New Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

I love suckin off my sexy brother Leon Harrison every day.
American

Irvine, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2013

In my opinion, it's because he's a homosexual (e.g. Man's Country) with Muslim roots that sat under a total racist Jeremiah Wrong for over twenty years. The guy should not be president imo. I wouldn't even trust him to give me a cab ride if you want the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakwood Discussions

Search the Oakwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 49 min d pantz 29,362
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! 5 hr The Hack Checker 4
"I was not asked or consulted about this" 5 hr The Hack Checker 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr hsktommox 18,585
Mayora s immigration statement stirs up controv... 14 hr Fan of Leon The Man 1
Please Help!! 21 hr Crusader 1
would love to meet a cougar Sun Fan of Leon The Man 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••