They say,‘when you think you have it bad someone has it worst.’ So, I try to remember that when things become unbearable.
When you are looking for an apartment, it’s important to do your research. If you do, you will find that Courtyard of Kettering has No positive reviews. There is a reason for that. If you are lucky enough to have a viewing of a unit be sure to ask questions. Please know that you will be lied to.
You must be wondering,‘What’s wrong with this complex?’ A lot but I will list them for you.
1. There is always some kind of plumbing issues.
2. Some of the refrigerators are so ancient you have to fight to open the darn thing from a side grip.
3. The rug in the hallway is decorated with dog shit, and animal urine. Have you no shame? Clean up behind your pets!
4. The stench coming from some of these dog owners’ apartments will make you gag. How can you live like that?
**You are creating a health hazard that affects others.
5. There is a clique of residents that have lived here for a while who act as gatekeepers. To them I say,“Find something constructive to do with your time! You don’t own Courtyard of Kettering.” At that age in your life, one would think you’d own a home instead of living in an apartment.
6. Your maintenance issues will be ignored, unless you are swimming in shit or your inspection fails.
7. There is NO bedbugs Issue. Trust I’d tell you if there was.
8. Parking is adequate and lighting is sufficient.
9. The rug in the halls is vacuumed but has never been steam cleaned to remove all the disgusting things that I mentioned before.
10. Trust me, you don’t want to live here. It is not a healthy environment, you will be unhappy here. Yes the Greene is next door but let that be the reason you move here.
11. This place seems to operate under the premise that they are doing you a favor by letting you live here so they do the least amount of upkeep on the premises. If the owner lived in one of his buildings for a week, he or she will see that this place is lacking. The manager wouldn’t survive a week here either.
12. It is shameful and immoral the conditions we endure here. Still, I am thankful for a roof over my head. I am thankful that I am no longer a tenant here.