Review: Courtyards Of Kettering

Posted in the Oakwood Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Newscenter 7 Viewer

Cincinnati, OH

#1 Jul 13, 2010
Did everyone see the big story about the bedbug outbreak there?

DO NOT MOVE IN THERE!
Newscenter 7 Viewer

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jul 13, 2010
Not just bed bugs

New Carlisle, OH

#3 Jul 13, 2010
I live here as well, and the woman who brought this story to light is all of our heros. But just bed bugs? There was mice, cockroaches, bed bugs, and many other problems. None of this happened until the manager and her lackey came in to do nothing in their jobs.

Since: Jan 10

Dayton, Oh

#4 Jul 14, 2010
You never heard about bed bugs around until the illegal immigration invasion.
MARLINshanksFELO NsonINlaw

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Jul 14, 2010
Samst0ne wrote:
Nah, the damn EPA banned DDT, that would have kept the bedbugs away for good
MARLINshanksFELO NsonINlaw

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jul 14, 2010
So, why hasn't WHIO followed up with the management?
tacola22

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jul 14, 2010
i was sopose to be moving in really soon. and my inspection was on tuesday. The property manger was sopose to getting back to me because i didnt have to be ther for the inspection i had to work and i cant get her to stay on the phone with me for 2 seconds. I was under the impression that this was a beautiful and great place to live im extremely pissed. Thank you Shannon for bring this to the light u may have saved my 3year old from being bitten by these critters.
Shannon McCroskey

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jul 16, 2010
Rename this place Bedbugs of Kettering! It would be fitting for this hell hole

Shannon
anonymous

Dayton, OH

#14 Jul 17, 2010
My fiance and I were looking at these apartments for when we get married next year since it is right next to the Greene. Not anymore...
Section 8 applicant

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Jul 17, 2010
anonymous wrote:
My fiance and I were looking at these apartments for when we get married next year since it is right next to the Greene. Not anymore...
Yeah, she only rents to the section 8 people now. Even I have standards, and withdrew my application for this once I found out about the bedbugs.

I heard they have a "crack" problem there also.

Why is Kettering letting it go on?
GateCrasher

United States

#16 Jul 9, 2012
The reason these apts are so bad is because the management there sucks. The Apt. Manager is lazy, sits on her azz all day and talks on the phone. They managed to get one handyman that was ruder than hell, and would not fix nothing. Maybe if they got a manager in here that WORKED, and quit blowing off the tenants problems, and a handyman that would get busy and not have his nose up the Managers ass all the time , they could keep it nice. But with the Manager they got now , nothing is going to get done.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 9, 2012
GateCrasher wrote:
The reason these apts are so bad is because the management there sucks. The Apt. Manager is lazy, sits on her azz all day and talks on the phone. They managed to get one handyman that was ruder than hell, and would not fix nothing. Maybe if they got a manager in here that WORKED, and quit blowing off the tenants problems, and a handyman that would get busy and not have his nose up the Managers ass all the time , they could keep it nice. But with the Manager they got now , nothing is going to get done.
Is it the same big whale that was there in back in 2010?

Yeah, I saw them looking at the caller id, and not answering a call from a tenant. They are a joke. I believe lard butt's name was Julie?
Cheeky Bastard

Dayton, OH

#18 Feb 25, 2013
They say,‘when you think you have it bad someone has it worst.’ So, I try to remember that when things become unbearable.
When you are looking for an apartment, it’s important to do your research. If you do, you will find that Courtyard of Kettering has No positive reviews. There is a reason for that. If you are lucky enough to have a viewing of a unit be sure to ask questions. Please know that you will be lied to.
You must be wondering,‘What’s wrong with this complex?’ A lot but I will list them for you.
1. There is always some kind of plumbing issues.
2. Some of the refrigerators are so ancient you have to fight to open the darn thing from a side grip.
3. The rug in the hallway is decorated with dog shit, and animal urine. Have you no shame? Clean up behind your pets!
4. The stench coming from some of these dog owners’ apartments will make you gag. How can you live like that?
**You are creating a health hazard that affects others.
5. There is a clique of residents that have lived here for a while who act as gatekeepers. To them I say,“Find something constructive to do with your time! You don’t own Courtyard of Kettering.” At that age in your life, one would think you’d own a home instead of living in an apartment.
6. Your maintenance issues will be ignored, unless you are swimming in shit or your inspection fails.
7. There is NO bedbugs Issue. Trust I’d tell you if there was.
8. Parking is adequate and lighting is sufficient.
9. The rug in the halls is vacuumed but has never been steam cleaned to remove all the disgusting things that I mentioned before.
10. Trust me, you don’t want to live here. It is not a healthy environment, you will be unhappy here. Yes the Greene is next door but let that be the reason you move here.

11. This place seems to operate under the premise that they are doing you a favor by letting you live here so they do the least amount of upkeep on the premises. If the owner lived in one of his buildings for a week, he or she will see that this place is lacking. The manager wouldn’t survive a week here either.

12. It is shameful and immoral the conditions we endure here. Still, I am thankful for a roof over my head. I am thankful that I am no longer a tenant here.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Samst0ne wrote:
stfu donkey breath
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#20 Feb 26, 2013
But how is the availability of the crack cocaine?
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Cheeky Bastard wrote:
7. There is NO bedbugs Issue. Trust I’d tell you if there was.
WRONG! See the channel 7 link above, ya moron!
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Who cares about da bugs, How about the crack and the hores
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#23 Mar 20, 2013
Don't forget, once you go crack you never go back. There's a rockette in my pockette. Smoke um if ya got um... Cracky in da hopper... stealin your copper. Or maybe your aluminium siding. Kracky out
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#24 Mar 22, 2013
I'm a buggin cause there's crack in my oven. But knot for long, why? cause cracky in da house! Gonna get high yesuper high. It would help me out if you left your car door unlocked. I hate all that noise and broken glass. po cracky
Cracky in da House

Milford, OH

#25 Mar 23, 2013
Po po cracky, thought he got some butter, but got home and found he been fleeced. Now po cracky he ain't to pleased. Might have to whoop up on my favorite baby seal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 37 min Not true 7
Don't drive your cars to and from bars! 1 hr always watchin 10
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Bently 19,559
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 3 hr One Voice Many Co... 31,515
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 23 hr The Old Cold Warrior 3
Will we have to sign liability-reslease forms? Fri Sky King 1
This is why I am an Ann fan! Dec 18 Ann Fan 1
Oakwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Oakwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]