Dayton's Own Leon Harrison

Dayton's Own Leon Harrison

Posted in the Oakwood Forum

Sookie Stackouse

Hartford, CT

#1 Jun 26, 2013
The man who had a sexual relationship with his own mother, Joe "The Plumber" Wurzelbacher, and David Duke will soon face federal charges for manufacturing and distributing child pornography. The films are filled with racial rants and brutal sexual assaults on children.
Leon Harrison

Farmington, CT

#3 Jun 26, 2013
Sookie wookie looky looky, can I have a little nookie from you lil brothah hubbah hubbah!
Jimmy Stanton

New Britain, CT

#4 Jun 26, 2013
Leon Harrison wrote:
Sookie wookie looky looky, can I have a little nookie from you lil brothah hubbah hubbah!
You are completely man you old bugger. Let's all pee on Leon on so that he'll piss off for good. That batsh*t wanker known no limits perversity and deviance. West Carrollton, OH is Hickville. Leon Harrison is a dumbass racist redneck that lusts for 5 year old boys.
West Side Brotha

Fairborn, OH

#5 Jun 27, 2013
Jimmy Stanton wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely man you old bugger. Let's all pee on Leon on so that he'll piss off for good. That batsh*t wanker known no limits perversity and deviance. West Carrollton, OH is Hickville. Leon Harrison is a dumbass racist redneck that lusts for 5 year old boys.
YO YO YO! Get that ho to come out here to the Burg and West Third. We'll make him a turd!
Boo Radley

Farmington, CT

#6 Jun 27, 2013
West Side Brotha wrote:
<quoted text>
YO YO YO! Get that ho to come out here to the Burg and West Third. We'll make him a turd!
"Yo yo yo?" Really? Leon Harrison is a loser.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Boo Radley wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yo yo yo?" Really? Leon Harrison is a loser.
Leon Harrison is a racist pervert. Many examples emerge of his sexual and xenophobic deviant behavior.
Kathleen Hanna

East Hartford, CT

#8 Jul 27, 2013
Sookie Stackouse wrote:
The man who had a sexual relationship with his own mother, Joe "The Plumber" Wurzelbacher, and David Duke will soon face federal charges for manufacturing and distributing child pornography. The films are filled with racial rants and brutal sexual assaults on children.
Wow! That is serious. What an allegation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr Levy Hater 31,925
Why Donald Trump is hated in Scotland... 18 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 2
Boofuckinhoo! What will Trump and me and you do... 18 hr Eric Cartman Auth... 4
George Will and so-called "conservatives"... Jun 25 The Old Cold Warrior 1
"Is Trump a national security threat?" Jun 25 The Duke of Hazard 20
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Jun 24 Sinclairbroadcast... 82
D.P.&L. Sucks! Jun 24 The Duke of Hazard 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakwood Mortgages