Wanna Be A Roller Girl?

Posted in the Oakvale Forum

“Wanna Be A Roller Girl?”

Since: Nov 10

Princeton

#1 Nov 21, 2010
Hi all, just wanted to introduce us. We are the Green Valley Roller Girls, an all female roller derby team here in Princeton. We are a new team trying to build our players for any you ladies interested. There is no "skill or skating ability" required, most of us are just starting. We practice at Skatetown 2 days a week (private practices, no public skate) and welcome girls of all shapes & sizes, you can't be too big or too small and you can't be too old (but you do have to be over 17) We have a coach with years of experience who recently moved to the area and are very excited about this sport. There are so many great things to say about this,too many to list. This is not the crap that was on TV back in the day, that was entertainment, this is real. We have rules & guidlines & safety is our 1st priority. We have fun, we work hard, we play hard, & we have the best stress reliever in the world! We are mothers, wives, teachers, bankers, students, etc. there is no discrimination or judging of others. It's so awesome!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Feb 25 Derrick Sly 8
shakers bar (May '09) Jan '15 huge046 30
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. (Aug '14) Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web