Sarah

Santa Barbara, CA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
who is the girl going to his house with a bunch of kids? hope he aint that desperate
sarah

Santa Barbara, CA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
well no comment i see! i just wanted to now who she was . she a little heavy not very pretty i wish hed find some 1 w no kids
Ronnie

Woodbridge, VA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
sarah wrote:
well no comment i see! i just wanted to now who she was . she a little heavy not very pretty i wish hed find some 1 w no kids
not very nice all this bs
sarah

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Sep 19, 2012
any updates on his brother? well i havnt seen the yellow car there anymore maybe he got rid of that trash
Ronnie Johnston

Oakvale, WV

#5 Sep 20, 2012
sarah wrote:
any updates on his brother? well i havnt seen the yellow car there anymore maybe he got rid of that trash
your the trash in town knock my door Mf am going to find you !
Sarah Grham

Princeton, WV

#6 Sep 21, 2012
I just want everyone to know this is Sarah Graham and I'm not the Sarah that has been posting these rude/ugly comments. I wish Ronnie and his girlfriend all the happiness in the world. And to whomever found it amusing to post such rude /ugly comments and use the name Sarah I will pray for you!!!! and I hope that this brings joy to your life the trouble you have caused and remember you will Reap what you Sow...MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!

Signed the Real Sarah
bornhere

Ashburn, VA

#7 Oct 16, 2012
Know u & KNOW your telling the truth but gotta admit don't know Mr. Johnston.
Sarah

United States

#8 Nov 3, 2012
I' seen what he put on Facebook bout here last night...she's so pathetic...maybe he is starting see he can do better...he kicked his mom out I see and moved that cow in..
Ronnie

Washington, DC

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Not this again hope to fine who you are ! Got something for you !
friend

Santa Barbara, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
what do you expect johnston when you blast your business on fb. you love that girl be a real man you owe her an apology on fb you made her look bad now fix what you did
Sarah

Princeton, WV

#11 Nov 6, 2012
Whats he owe an apology for? Telling the truth...just watch he will put he's single on face book next..watch and seei am gonna get him all to myself..he knows how he feels about me he won't admit it.hes mine we talk sometimes I know what needs
wondering

Princeton, WV

#12 Nov 9, 2012
Sarah wrote:
Whats he owe an apology for? Telling the truth...just watch he will put he's single on face book next..watch and seei am gonna get him all to myself..he knows how he feels about me he won't admit it.hes mine we talk sometimes I know what needs
was you the one that he shoplifted a box of tampons amd several boxes of trojans for? just wondering. sounds like you must not be worth buying a damn cheap condom for.i wouldnt brag to damn much.
Who knows

Princeton, WV

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Well his mom is telling everyone he kicked her out she is not going to lie..come on ...he moved that girl in and put her out.his mom is pitiful she just cried he deserted her. She's having it tough said she got stuck living in a dumpy trailor in Princeton he mad cause he broke he said he taking it out on her
Stacy

Princeton, WV

#14 Dec 3, 2012
I hope that whoever is doing this on topix is happy.you are not hurting my feelings at all.lol
wilbur repass

Princeton, WV

#15 Feb 16, 2013
is he tha one what related too justan micheal johnston who got arrestted and mugshot on internet live some plce in oakvale?
uhyes

Washington, DC

#16 Feb 27, 2013
Yes he is his uncle he deserted his whole family for her and her hellions she a bit#%....he a dirty perverted old man...she better watch her girls he likes looking at young blondes w their tits showing
u know who

Webster Springs, WV

#17 Feb 28, 2013
uhyes wrote:
Yes he is his uncle he deserted his whole family for her and her hellions she a bit#%....he a dirty perverted old man...she better watch her girls he likes looking at young blondes w their tits showing
What?????
Wilbur Repass

Princeton, WV

#18 Mar 10, 2013
uhyes wrote:
I though he was the one. Thanks.
Bahahaha

Bluefield, WV

#19 Apr 8, 2013
Perverts run in that family. I wouldn't let none of them around my family. And the one in Elgood Ron he liked mess with married women
Johnston

Washington, DC

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Please call me Ronnie I miss you and I need to talk to you.why have you settled for that lady with those kids why knowing I love you so much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Mar 5 jordennancy23 9
shakers bar (May '09) Jan '15 huge046 30
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men (Oct '14) Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. (Aug '14) Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web