First Prev
of 2
Next Last
good old boy

Oakvale, WV

#21 Nov 2, 2010
the good old boys took care of oakvale not trashed it up like a bunch of little kids we are proud of our town and we didnt let people destroy it like the so called ovr do
oakvale resident

Beckley, WV

#22 Dec 3, 2010
fisherman wrote:
from a hard working man oakvale is a town with a bunch of food stamp dop heads pill heads get a job most of the people are nasty and fat they talk about everyone some of us work i dont look for a check in the mail i use to go to the post office u could not your mail because of all the sorry people standing in line waiting for a free hand out u know who u are u all make me sick dont hate me i work
My mother is living in oakvale and my stepdad and they work very hard so NOT eveyrone is nasty foodstamp check recivers standing in line i think u r a jerk man!!! obviously u dont know oakvale n u need ur A$$ kicked by everyone in Oakvale cause ur a huge jerk and dont know SH*T bout the place!!
Otown gurl

United States

#23 Dec 6, 2010
Ovr i love yall! Wanna have a bonfire:) lmfao
Old School

Sneedville, TN

#24 Dec 27, 2010
good old boy wrote:
the good old boys took care of oakvale not trashed it up like a bunch of little kids we are proud of our town and we didnt let people destroy it like the so called ovr do
So true!
OVR

United States

#25 Mar 2, 2011
Kevin Weiss wrote:
Well first off OVR what does it stand for? Oakvale Rednecks? If so makes you appear to have no education. OAKVALE is one word!! Then what does the V mean?? Grow up and get a job. Get off the dope. Show your mena nd not retards destroying a town.
U hire drivers to drive your trucks that are drug users and Seller so what help are u giving to that area !! THEN U WONDER WHY U NEVER MADE SHEIFFE !! Do u know how dumb that was of u ... U thinkin u could run Mercer County and u cant even run a Trucking bussiness lol U have to be the dumdest man alive !!
OVR

United States

#26 Mar 2, 2011
OVR we all know its not always yall writing the shit on signs and on the road I also know that some of your followers are doing it and blame u guys for it ! Most of yall are very good young men its the ones like Daniel Rathburn,Rossie Harman and Victor Mitchell and a few others like Avonda and Daniel Rathburn sister thats causeing all the problem so yall want names their u go !! These poeple are the ones destroyin yalls property NOW DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT OR SHUT THE HELL UP ABOUT IT !! I GAVE U NAMES WHAT MORE DO U NEED
OVR

United States

#27 Mar 2, 2011
dan wrote:
looks like this ovr doo doo has to much time on there hands maybe when everyone finds out who they are, and believe me it will come out we should give you something to do
OH PLEASE NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT U DAN!! HERE U WANT NAMES HERE ARE THE WORTH ONES DESTROYIN OAKVALE THIS LITTLE GROUP IS THE ONES DOING IT ALL ...DANIEL RATHBURN,LARRY ROSSIE HARMON,VICTOR MITCHELL,AVONDA WHITE AND STEFHINE RATHBURN NOW U HAVE NAMES 100.00 SAYS U WONT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE YALL JUST WANT TO RUN YOUR MOUTH I KNOW FOR A FACT THE POEPLE I NAMED ARE THE ONES THAT DID IT BECAUSE I WAS WITH THEM I WAS AN EYE WITNESS TO IT ALL !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Dec 10 Leachmark707 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web