LETS HEAR IT
kendra

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2010
Wat is it
Jeremy James

Smoot, WV

#3 May 14, 2010
what the hell is OVR??? Never heard of it.
oakvale princess

Ivydale, WV

#4 Jun 17, 2010
ovr is a bunch of people that run together in oakvale i think personly that if they don't bother anyone then we shouldn't bother or bring them up on topix the are just small town boys havin fun
Rumley

Oakvale, WV

#5 Jun 22, 2010
These boys are just stupid ass druggies that need to growup. Stop writing all over the road. Stop taking roadsigns, Stop writing OVR all over everything. Just GROW UP!!! OVR is just dam stupid. Get with the times BOYS!!!!!!
oakvale princess

Princeton, WV

#6 Aug 2, 2010
well first of all it is none of your business you think your all that but let me give you some info about the ovr there life is none of your business and they will tell you and i am sure they would loved to put a good ass kickin on you for slander and putting them on here you all need to just get a life you bunch of damn hillbillys that need to grow the fuck up
oakvale mother

Bluefield, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2010
oakvale princess wrote:
well first of all it is none of your business you think your all that but let me give you some info about the ovr there life is none of your business and they will tell you and i am sure they would loved to put a good ass kickin on you for slander and putting them on here you all need to just get a life you bunch of damn hillbillys that need to grow the fuck up
they make their life the town's business when they destroy town property........and the hillbilly thing?? how redneck and uneducated are people who use a can of spray paint to write the initials ovr all over the town......maybe they should spend some time helping to get the drugs out of town instead of placing stupid grafitti all over everything.......oooooo an ass kicking??? that comment just shows how uneducated and hillbilly you really are yourself.....you know property values are affect by things like what this group is doing....I guess if we are all afraid of an ass kicking we should let drug dealers and prostititues take over the town also??
mayor mary

Bluefield, WV

#8 Sep 8, 2010
ok ovr,s I think you all are our children, brothers,sisters,neices,nephew s,grandchildren.etc. I think instead of demolishing our town you could help clean it up.I know most of you where born and raised here. I want to ask you all to think about what you are doing.I know some of you and i know all about the caboose and ruritan etc.it only takes time.GOD BLESS YOU.
fisherman

Princeton, WV

#9 Sep 14, 2010
from a hard working man oakvale is a town with a bunch of food stamp dop heads pill heads get a job most of the people are nasty and fat they talk about everyone some of us work i dont look for a check in the mail i use to go to the post office u could not your mail because of all the sorry people standing in line waiting for a free hand out u know who u are u all make me sick dont hate me i work
oVr

Smoot, WV

#10 Oct 1, 2010
Rumley wrote:
These boys are just stupid ass druggies that need to growup. Stop writing all over the road. Stop taking roadsigns, Stop writing OVR all over everything. Just GROW UP!!! OVR is just dam stupid. Get with the times BOYS!!!!!!
Ha Ha Haaa... Who the hell do you think you are? I got your times right here FOOL!!!
omg

Cowpens, SC

#11 Oct 2, 2010
ya know, If ur so proud to b an OVR--whatever that is--show who u are. i think ur cowards running up the roads yelling shit and tearing up stuff that don't belong to you. Goes to show you were also raised by hillbillies.----Dumbasses)
omfg

Smoot, WV

#12 Oct 10, 2010
omg wrote:
ya know, If ur so proud to b an OVR--whatever that is--show who u are. i think ur cowards running up the roads yelling shit and tearing up stuff that don't belong to you. Goes to show you were also raised by hillbillies.----Dumbasses)
What is it with u and hillbillies, did u have a bad childhood experience with hillbillies or what? Dumbass!! & how do u get tearing up stuff? maybe yelling stuff on the road but damn fool. stop next time and you'll be shown who the coward is.. omg are u gonna call me redneck & uneducated for saying that too? Yall don't have better comebacks than shit like that? lol
Kevin Weiss

Princeton, WV

#13 Oct 13, 2010
Well first off OVR what does it stand for? Oakvale Rednecks? If so makes you appear to have no education. OAKVALE is one word!! Then what does the V mean?? Grow up and get a job. Get off the dope. Show your mena nd not retards destroying a town.
dan

Bluefield, WV

#14 Oct 14, 2010
looks like this ovr doo doo has to much time on there hands maybe when everyone finds out who they are, and believe me it will come out we should give you something to do
mayor mary

Oakvale, WV

#15 Oct 15, 2010
fisherman who are you?sure hope you dont live in oakvale. because you dont belong wright? would not want us welfare recipiants messing up your day.huh.
mayor mary

Rupert, WV

#16 Oct 16, 2010
whoops frist grade education, shoud have been RIGHT not wright. right?
hahaha

Smoot, WV

#17 Oct 19, 2010
once again with the "destroying the town" thing.. Did you not hear me right the first time? get real people, bitch about something that is true, or better yet, prove it.
hahaha

Smoot, WV

#18 Oct 19, 2010
Kevin Weiss wrote:
Well first off OVR what does it stand for? Oakvale Rednecks? If so makes you appear to have no education. OAKVALE is one word!! Then what does the V mean?? Grow up and get a job. Get off the dope. Show your mena nd not retards destroying a town.
oh gosh... dope dope dope.. Are we dope heads because we're from Oakvale? But thats ok, you're entitled to your opinion, but I will find your flaws and unlike your opinion I will have the truth.
Old School

Sneedville, TN

#19 Oct 28, 2010
oakvale princess wrote:
Well "OAKVALE PRINCESS" it is our business. If "OVR" is painting the roads, stealing signs and God only knows what else, then they are costing us money. Who do you think pays for all that shit to be repaired and replaced? THE TAXPAYERS! Of course you probably wouldn't know anything about that would ya. I mean probably sittin' back makin' babies so that you can collect a check to care for them. As far as puttin' a ass kickin' on anybody, LMAO! It's a shame "OVR" wasn't around to WALK TALL w/ the original bad asses from Oakvale. You know that ones that REALLY ran Oakvale. Let's start w/ Yogi Spriggs (R.I.P), then onto Randall Harry, Keith Billings (R.I.P), Gary Whitt, Randy Whitt and David Thomas just to name a few. Now "Oakvale Princess", YOU GROW THE FUCK UP! Nuff said!
HAAA

Sneedville, TN

#20 Oct 29, 2010
fisherman wrote:
from a hard working man oakvale is a town with a bunch of food stamp dop heads pill heads get a job most of the people are nasty and fat they talk about everyone some of us work i dont look for a check in the mail i use to go to the post office u could not your mail because of all the sorry people standing in line waiting for a free hand out u know who u are u all make me sick dont hate me i work
Um, why don't you get some education (or at least spell check) before you get on here and start posting negatives about people. LMAO!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Dec 10 Leachmark707 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web