Crowley

Ashburn, VA

#13151 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....I'm Sorry....I didn't Know You Had Called Him a Liar....Republicans are Usually Calling Him The Anti-Christ....Or a Muslim....Shit The Kentucky Republicans Call Him a Baby Killer and a Monkey....and a Crook....Or Maybe It was a Crooked Monkey.....I can't Keep Up With The Fox News Fueled Republicans....
So Who Told You That Politicians Would Never Lie To You???....Let Me Guess....a{Politician} Told You That....Didn't He.....
And Also....Were You Just As Upset When The Republican Politicians Lied To You???.....Or Were You Not Paying Attention When They Lied To You???....
So What Did He Lie About That's Got You so Damn Upset???.....
I am just saying that you Low life's on the left are quick to accuse Bush of lying about Iraq but a little slow to point out that your boy has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and Obama Care. And Doggy Style, am I using "your" correctly?

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Corsicana, TX

#13152 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still waiting to hear from you Butt Crack and your buddy Doggy Style, concerning my post calling your boy Barack a liar. Hit too close to home did it?
You're a republican. What you call Obama is pretty much irrelevant If you're opinion mattered, you wouldn't be a republican.

;)

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13153 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell....I'm Sorry....I didn't Know You Had Called Him a Liar....Republicans are Usually Calling Him The Anti-Christ....Or a Muslim....Shit The Kentucky Republicans Call Him a Baby Killer and a Monkey....and a Crook....Or Maybe It was a Crooked Monkey.....I can't Keep Up With The Fox News Fueled Republicans....
So Who Told You That Politicians Would Never Lie To You???....Let Me Guess....a{Politician} Told You That....Didn't He.....
And Also....Were You Just As Upset When The Republican Politicians Lied To You???.....Or Were You Not Paying Attention When They Lied To You???....
So What Did He Lie About That's Got You so Damn Upset???.....
I think Bush told them that a politician wouldn't lie to them.

That's why we found those mountains and mountains and mountains of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Also, Bush told us that oil revenues would pay for the war and that hasn't worked out too well for us either, has it.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13154 May 6, 2013
Okay, idiot, let's compare.

If Obama lied about Benghazi, which despite your propaganda and best efforts, you've not been able to prove, what were the results?

1 diplomat and 3 guards were killed.

Now, if Bush's incompetence resulted in 9/11, nearly 4000 citizens died and there is a lot of very clear cut evidence that he did lie.

And if Bush did lie to us about WMD in Iraq (and he did) and another 4000+ Americans died in Iraq, then let's add it up, shall we?

Over 8,000 died because of Bush's lies and incompetence.

4 died because of Obama's.

Now, dipshyt, tell us again about Obama's lies.

You weak minded fools are retarded. Completely and totally.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just saying that you Low life's on the left are quick to accuse Bush of lying about Iraq but a little slow to point out that your boy has lied repeatedly about Benghazi and Obama Care. And Doggy Style, am I using "your" correctly?

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13155 May 6, 2013
And yes, you are using "your" correctly, but your logic is completely skewed. You want to compare 4 dead under Obama to nearly 10,000 dead under Bush and think you have a leg to stand on?

BWAHAHAHAHA....you are much more than merely mildly retarded. You are full blown ignorant.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Land Of The Free

Logan, WV

#13156 May 6, 2013
Are you really gonna argue the difference between a giant douche and a turd sandwich?

Neither Republicans or Democrats have our best interest in mind.

It is all about how much money they can get from the special interest groups.

America is broken.
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13157 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
And yes, you are using "your" correctly, but your logic is completely skewed. You want to compare 4 dead under Obama to nearly 10,000 dead under Bush and think you have a leg to stand on?
BWAHAHAHAHA....you are much more than merely mildly retarded. You are full blown ignorant.
<quoted text>
Senate hearings start this week on Benghazi, we will see how your boy does. 4000 dead or 4 dead, a liar is a liar and your (right?) boy is a liar.
You Know Better

Winchester, KY

#13158 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Okay, idiot, let's compare.
If Obama lied about Benghazi, which despite your propaganda and best efforts, you've not been able to prove, what were the results?
1 diplomat and 3 guards were killed.
Now, if Bush's incompetence resulted in 9/11, nearly 4000 citizens died and there is a lot of very clear cut evidence that he did lie.
And if Bush did lie to us about WMD in Iraq (and he did) and another 4000+ Americans died in Iraq, then let's add it up, shall we?
Over 8,000 died because of Bush's lies and incompetence.
4 died because of Obama's.
Now, dipshyt, tell us again about Obama's lies.
You weak minded fools are retarded. Completely and totally.
<quoted text>
9/11 was Clinton's fault!!!!!

http://www.w3f.com/article.html

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13159 May 6, 2013
He'll do just fine. It won't be a problem at all.

If anyone is guilty, it will be those that voted down the budget for extra security at the embassy.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Senate hearings start this week on Benghazi, we will see how your boy does. 4000 dead or 4 dead, a liar is a liar and your (right?) boy is a liar.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13160 May 6, 2013
Maybe in conspiracy theory nutter world, but not in real life.
You Know Better wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 was Clinton's fault!!!!!
1 post removed
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13162 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
He'll do just fine. It won't be a problem at all.
If anyone is guilty, it will be those that voted down the budget for extra security at the embassy.
<quoted text>
Not according to some of your (right?) democrat buddies in earlier testimony. Get your (right?) facts straight Doggy Style.
Zaphod

Alexandria, VA

#13163 May 6, 2013
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>Senate hearings start this week on Benghazi, we will see how your boy does. 4000 dead or 4 dead, a liar is a liar and your (right?) boy is a liar.
When you're proven wrong I expect you'll own up and admit it right? Like the birth certificate, 200 billion dollar trip to India, and all the other things you guys get completely back assward yet never ever admit to being wrong or correct yourselves.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13164 May 6, 2013
No problem at all Cowardly because if Obama goes down for 4 people killed in Benghazi, you can bet your ignorant ass Bush and Cheney will swing from a tree in Europe for war crimes and personally, I would be happy to let Obama go down for Benghazi knowing that Bush and Cheney would swing from a tree.

But that's purely hypothetical. You republitards have lost every single battle you've picked with Obama and this one will be no exception.

How's over-turning Obamacare working out for you...LOLOLOLOLOL.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/iraq-wa...
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to some of your (right?) democrat buddies in earlier testimony. Get your (right?) facts straight Doggy Style.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13165 May 6, 2013
Oh, and this dumbass attempt to frame Hillary for Benghazi shows just how much you dread the fact that she is going to be your president in 2016.

BWHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry though. I am sure Paul Ryan will run against her.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
I wanna know

Kistler, WV

#13166 May 6, 2013
who knows Chelsea Jett? In early20s and whats her moms name?
From looneyville

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13167 May 6, 2013
Zaphod wrote:
<quoted text>
When you're proven wrong I expect you'll own up and admit it right? Like the birth certificate, 200 billion dollar trip to India, and all the other things you guys get completely back assward yet never ever admit to being wrong or correct yourselves.
That'll never happen. Look how many times they have dragged people before "tribunals" over Benghazi. Look how many times they have tried to repeal Obamacare. Look how much taxpayer money these budget warriors have wasted trying to prove the same dilapidated dipshit horseshit over the last 5 years. They don't want to spend money on education, but they'll waste millions on agenda driven nonsense.

If they are right on Benghazi, then they are going to have to admit they were wrong about cutting the budgets for embassy defense and they are never going to admit that:

http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13168 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
That'll never happen. Look how many times they have dragged people before "tribunals" over Benghazi. Look how many times they have tried to repeal Obamacare. Look how much taxpayer money these budget warriors have wasted trying to prove the same dilapidated dipshit horseshit over the last 5 years. They don't want to spend money on education, but they'll waste millions on agenda driven nonsense.
If they are right on Benghazi, then they are going to have to admit they were wrong about cutting the budgets for embassy defense and they are never going to admit that:
http://thinkprogress.org/security/2012/10/10/...
I have already told you that your (right?) own idiots have said funding was not an issue. But in order to placate your ignorance, even if this is true, why is your (right?) boy lying?

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#13169 May 6, 2013
You Know Better wrote:
<quoted text>9/11 was Clinton's fault!!!!!
Let's See What Clinton Has To Say About 911 And Ben Laden.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Crowley

Fairmont, WV

#13170 May 6, 2013
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's See What Clinton Has To Say About 911 And Ben Laden.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7DI7u-TytRUXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Are you talking about Slick Willie? Now there is a credible democrat.

“Of Course I Can”

Corsicana, TX

#13171 May 6, 2013
LOL...this is nothing more than a dream for you republicans. I can't take you seriously when you ignore the atrocities of the Bush administration for the 4 dead in Benghazi. This is nothing more than political theater. You might think this is an issue, but trust me, if 9/11 and the war for non-existent WMD wasn't an issue, then neither is this.
Crowley wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you that your (right?) own idiots have said funding was not an issue. But in order to placate your ignorance, even if this is true, why is your (right?) boy lying?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Dec 10 Leachmark707 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web