Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virginia in 2010?

Posted in the Oakvale Forum

Comments (Page 518)

Showing posts 10,341 - 10,360 of44,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Retired RR

Bluefield, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not going to happen. They ate not going to prosecute the thugs killing each other in the streets. That is the democrats voting base. How many of those black on black shooters would vote republican. Republicans will not prosecute them when in office because they don't want to spend the money to house them. Shoot these idiots on site and everybody wins. We can't let the thugs win. Also we can't let the politicians win.
I say take em all

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

There will be no bans of any kind in the near future. I dont think they have enough votes to even pass the expanded background checks anymore. That part would have passed if they had not been so eager to ban peoples weapons and mags. Now, and righteously so, they fear that expanded checks is just a way to create a registry for future confiscation. No worries, the people have spoken and there will be no federal bans.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

cherokee mountain lady wrote:
History has shown-when governments take citizens firearms-bad things happen to the citizens at the hands of the confiscating/controlling govt.
Stay out of my second ammendment rights and business.
tighten laws on criminals and mental cases
Analogy'
When drunk drivers kill people with their cars [they should be punished]
why on earth would anybody in their right mind -propose to take/limit the cars of sober people with good driving WHY BECAUSE!!
It is not about fixing a problem that will be hard, if not impossible to totally stop-there will always be criminals and wierd ass crazies doing horrbly bad stuff. IT IS ABOUT THE PLUTOCRACY OF GOVT TAKING MORE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AS THEY EAT AWAY AT OUR FREEDOMS IN THE USA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLUTOCRATIC RULING STATE-just a thought??
The problem that the media and the government has is defining what truly is a mental case in a person.
You may disagree with me on this but the problem is not in Hollywood movies and TV shows nor is it in video games because what they do they are not in it for the welfare of anybody,they are in it for profit.
Just like the gun makers,they are not in it for the welfare of others either but are in this for profit.
It is up to the parents to teach their kids right from wrong,know their kids and have enough sensibility and morality to care about their kids and what goes on in their daily lives.
Criminals and people with mental disabilities should never be allowed access to a gun of any kind.
We are good at defining what a criminal is by their rap sheet but we have to be careful about defining what a person's mentality is because anybody can be depressed or angry and still be of good sound mind enough to know right from wrong.
What I'm actually saying here is we must understand and know the difference between mental illness and somebody who just has a bad attitude and,yes,sometimes if not more so that can be very difficult to determine.
him

Birch River, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

he's good
petro

Ripley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Oh yes he is very - very GOOD!
?

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

?
Neighborhood Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Well put.. Can anyone really argue that if the person is on ssi for having mental issues they probably own assault weapons? It's simple in my view, West Virginia can choose to enforce federal laws or do without federal funding. Case Closed!
Neighborhood Dog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Ooops I over deleted...I hate textin... I meant to say if "probably shouldn't"
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

History has shown-when governments take citizens firearms-bad things happen to the citizens at the hands of the confiscating/controlling govt.
Stay out of my second ammendment rights and business.
tighten laws on criminals and mental cases
Analogy'
When drunk drivers kill people with their cars [they should be punished]
why on earth would anybody in their right mind -propose to take/limit the cars of sober people with good driving WHY BECAUSE!!
It is not about fixing a problem that will be hard, if not impossible to totally stop-there will always be criminals and wierd ass crazies doing horrbly bad stuff. IT IS ABOUT THE PLUTOCRACY OF GOVT TAKING MORE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AS THEY EAT AWAY AT OUR FREEDOMS IN THE USA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLUTOCRATIC RULING STATE-just a thought??
Attention!! Listen to this lady, she's right! Hitler took the German's guns! Consider the parallels between 1930's Nazi Germany and our current culture. This is it people. Wake up, please.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem that the media and the government has is defining what truly is a mental case in a person.
You may disagree with me on this but the problem is not in Hollywood movies and TV shows nor is it in video games because what they do they are not in it for the welfare of anybody,they are in it for profit.
Just like the gun makers,they are not in it for the welfare of others either but are in this for profit.
It is up to the parents to teach their kids right from wrong,know their kids and have enough sensibility and morality to care about their kids and what goes on in their daily lives.
Criminals and people with mental disabilities should never be allowed access to a gun of any kind.
We are good at defining what a criminal is by their rap sheet but we have to be careful about defining what a person's mentality is because anybody can be depressed or angry and still be of good sound mind enough to know right from wrong.
What I'm actually saying here is we must understand and know the difference between mental illness and somebody who just has a bad attitude and,yes,sometimes if not more so that can be very difficult to determine.
look up the definition of "plutocracy",it emphasizes the heaviness of our situation. this is our reality

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Neighborhood Dog wrote:
Well put.. Can anyone really argue that if the person is on ssi for having mental issues they probably own assault weapons? It's simple in my view, West Virginia can choose to enforce federal laws or do without federal funding. Case Closed!
What are you talking about? What federal laws are WV not enforcing?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

hope wrote:
<quoted text>
look up the definition of "plutocracy",it emphasizes the heaviness of our situation. this is our reality
Although I do believe that plays a big part in what's wrong in this country however I don't believe that is the only problem that is going on that is tearing down this country.
AAA

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

OK
Tiny

Kazakhstan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

AAA wrote:
OK
ok what?
Nissan

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

What!
Toney

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

You

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

A tangent re; our current plutocracy. The federal govt in 2008 had +-138 luxury limosines to haul the putocrats around on OUR DIME. Now in 2013 the number of fat cat limosines owned by the feds has increased to +_373-on OUR DIME- to haul our plutocracy to their many special interests conferences where they dine on the very best gourmet delights and beverages.

There is so much grandiose waste in the govt -if it werent so sad, it would be endless Saturday Night Live material-literally BBBillions $$$ of dollars totally unnaccounted for-LOST INTO THIN AIR- in the pentagon/military operations with contractors--again, on OUR DIME.

On another note"USING CHILDREN AS PROPS HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISTS, HITLER, STALIN, MAO SE TUNG [SP?][re; the national gun debate brainwashing of a weak and uninformed public.}

Directly from 'MEIN KAMPF'when Adolf was nearly immortalized in Germany not too long ago by an infatuated, brainwashed public audience. HITLER'S -"My Life"

"THE STATE MUST DECLARE THE CHILDREN TO BE THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE OF THE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS THE GOVT IS PERCEIVED AS WORKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHILDREN, THE PEOPLE WILL HAPPILY ENDURE ALMOST ANY CURTAILMENT OF LIBERTY,AND ALMOST ANY DEPRIVATION.

Folks, we all love our kids, But when you trot them out on stage to be used as props for your political agenda-as history has shown [these are kids]it is often used as a tool to hide a more rabid agenda
We need to wake up before we have drones flying over our homes in this country taking away our 4th ammendment rights-they are now trying to take away our second ammendment rights -a little at a time-so we dont notice it. IMHO
wv native

Peterstown, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

( CHEROKEE MOUNTAIN LADY ) you are right what I do not under stand the government does not have money to pay our country's bill's they sat how in the world can they send $ 60 million over sea's in aide to somebody else ?????? can somebody tell me.
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I do believe that plays a big part in what's wrong in this country however I don't believe that is the only problem that is going on that is tearing down this country.
oh, i wholly agree. There's many factors. Some say there's a "globalist" agenda taking place. Seems extreme but our reality is extreme so who knows. I have questions..like...

why are there cancer causing chemicals in our food and water?
why is homeland security preparing for "civil unrest"?
why has a 10 year war been waged on terrorism? longest war in history! >> what is the result of this war?
the list goes on and on...and on and on...

do you have any questions of your own?
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

A tangent re; our current plutocracy. The federal govt in 2008 had +-138 luxury limosines to haul the putocrats around on OUR DIME. Now in 2013 the number of fat cat limosines owned by the feds has increased to +_373-on OUR DIME- to haul our plutocracy to their many special interests conferences where they dine on the very best gourmet delights and beverages.
There is so much grandiose waste in the govt -if it werent so sad, it would be endless Saturday Night Live material-literally BBBillions $$$ of dollars totally unnaccounted for-LOST INTO THIN AIR- in the pentagon/military operations with contractors--again, on OUR DIME.
On another note"USING CHILDREN AS PROPS HAS A LONG HISTORY WITH OLIGARCHICAL COLLECTIVISTS, HITLER, STALIN, MAO SE TUNG [SP?][re; the national gun debate brainwashing of a weak and uninformed public.}
Directly from 'MEIN KAMPF'when Adolf was nearly immortalized in Germany not too long ago by an infatuated, brainwashed public audience. HITLER'S -"My Life"
"THE STATE MUST DECLARE THE CHILDREN TO BE THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE OF THE PEOPLE. AS LONG AS THE GOVT IS PERCEIVED AS WORKING FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE CHILDREN, THE PEOPLE WILL HAPPILY ENDURE ALMOST ANY CURTAILMENT OF LIBERTY,AND ALMOST ANY DEPRIVATION.
Folks, we all love our kids, But when you trot them out on stage to be used as props for your political agenda-as history has shown [these are kids]it is often used as a tool to hide a more rabid agenda
We need to wake up before we have drones flying over our homes in this country taking away our 4th ammendment rights-they are now trying to take away our second ammendment rights -a little at a time-so we dont notice it. IMHO
But don't you know our rights are being taken away for our own protection?! Terrorists are every where!!-lol-

Girl, brace yourself! It's getting ready to hit the fan! We gotta storm the palace!*french revolution style!*:)

if you haven't all ready, research "Big Dog Robot" it's freaky!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,341 - 10,360 of44,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakvale Discussions

Search the Oakvale Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 52 min day all freekin dead mun 3,904
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Apr 17 Jimmy Love 5,634
MM Grocery (Sep '13) Mar '14 Just ask 7
A word of advice Feb '14 maybe 5
Crop Circles Feb '14 Roy Neary 1
need a notary Feb '14 Wendy Fries 3
Oakvale Ghost Feb '14 George Lutz 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakvale Jobs

•••
•••