Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
amen corner

Charleston, WV

#11206 Feb 25, 2013
Toney wrote:
I support myself because I would do wants good for all Americans not just the ones who puts money in my back pocket. I hate corrupt politicians. I hate corruption no matter where it exists. I even exists in church organizations. Look at the Church of God organization for instance. I go to the Church of God but the upper management if the denomination organization is corrupt.
Yes
Shorty

Alexandria, VA

#11207 Feb 25, 2013
Fire em all
Shorty

Alexandria, VA

#11208 Feb 25, 2013
Corrupt
Shorty

Alexandria, VA

#11209 Feb 25, 2013
Obama will fixit
Shorty

Alexandria, VA

#11210 Feb 25, 2013
No gun control

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11211 Feb 25, 2013
Shorty wrote:
No gun control
Yes to gun control. It means a tight grouping. ;)
1 post removed

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#11213 Feb 25, 2013
Corruption: you don't have a friend in power.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11214 Feb 25, 2013
Well this thread is a waste of perfectly good Topix space.
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11215 Feb 25, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
Well this thread is a waste of perfectly good Topix space.
And you are wasting good air someone else can breathe. Back at ya.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11216 Feb 25, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are wasting good air someone else can breathe. Back at ya.
And you are wasting perfectly good time attempting to insult me.

Save yourself the trouble.
breathless

Charleston, WV

#11217 Feb 25, 2013
We are all breathless on hear.
he is

Rupert, WV

#11218 Feb 27, 2013
ya think

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#11219 Feb 27, 2013
History has shown-when governments take citizens firearms-bad things happen to the citizens at the hands of the confiscating/controlling govt.

Stay out of my second ammendment rights and business.

tighten laws on criminals and mental cases

Analogy'
When drunk drivers kill people with their cars [they should be punished]
why on earth would anybody in their right mind -propose to take/limit the cars of sober people with good driving WHY BECAUSE!!

It is not about fixing a problem that will be hard, if not impossible to totally stop-there will always be criminals and wierd ass crazies doing horrbly bad stuff. IT IS ABOUT THE PLUTOCRACY OF GOVT TAKING MORE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AS THEY EAT AWAY AT OUR FREEDOMS IN THE USA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLUTOCRATIC RULING STATE-just a thought??
Toney

Montgomery, WV

#11220 Feb 27, 2013
cherokee mountain lady wrote:
History has shown-when governments take citizens firearms-bad things happen to the citizens at the hands of the confiscating/controlling govt.

Stay out of my second ammendment rights and business.

tighten laws on criminals and mental cases

Analogy'
When drunk drivers kill people with their cars [they should be punished]
why on earth would anybody in their right mind -propose to take/limit the cars of sober people with good driving WHY BECAUSE!!

It is not about fixing a problem that will be hard, if not impossible to totally stop-there will always be criminals and wierd ass crazies doing horrbly bad stuff. IT IS ABOUT THE PLUTOCRACY OF GOVT TAKING MORE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AS THEY EAT AWAY AT OUR FREEDOMS IN THE USA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLUTOCRATIC RULING STATE-just a thought??
That is not going to happen. They ate not going to prosecute the thugs killing each other in the streets. That is the democrats voting base. How many of those black on black shooters would vote republican. Republicans will not prosecute them when in office because they don't want to spend the money to house them. Shoot these idiots on site and everybody wins. We can't let the thugs win. Also we can't let the politicians win.
Retired RR

Bluefield, WV

#11221 Feb 27, 2013
Toney wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not going to happen. They ate not going to prosecute the thugs killing each other in the streets. That is the democrats voting base. How many of those black on black shooters would vote republican. Republicans will not prosecute them when in office because they don't want to spend the money to house them. Shoot these idiots on site and everybody wins. We can't let the thugs win. Also we can't let the politicians win.
I say take em all

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#11222 Feb 27, 2013
There will be no bans of any kind in the near future. I dont think they have enough votes to even pass the expanded background checks anymore. That part would have passed if they had not been so eager to ban peoples weapons and mags. Now, and righteously so, they fear that expanded checks is just a way to create a registry for future confiscation. No worries, the people have spoken and there will be no federal bans.

“You only think that you know”

Since: Feb 10

but you're not even close.

#11223 Feb 27, 2013
cherokee mountain lady wrote:
History has shown-when governments take citizens firearms-bad things happen to the citizens at the hands of the confiscating/controlling govt.
Stay out of my second ammendment rights and business.
tighten laws on criminals and mental cases
Analogy'
When drunk drivers kill people with their cars [they should be punished]
why on earth would anybody in their right mind -propose to take/limit the cars of sober people with good driving WHY BECAUSE!!
It is not about fixing a problem that will be hard, if not impossible to totally stop-there will always be criminals and wierd ass crazies doing horrbly bad stuff. IT IS ABOUT THE PLUTOCRACY OF GOVT TAKING MORE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AS THEY EAT AWAY AT OUR FREEDOMS IN THE USA FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE PLUTOCRATIC RULING STATE-just a thought??
The problem that the media and the government has is defining what truly is a mental case in a person.
You may disagree with me on this but the problem is not in Hollywood movies and TV shows nor is it in video games because what they do they are not in it for the welfare of anybody,they are in it for profit.
Just like the gun makers,they are not in it for the welfare of others either but are in this for profit.
It is up to the parents to teach their kids right from wrong,know their kids and have enough sensibility and morality to care about their kids and what goes on in their daily lives.
Criminals and people with mental disabilities should never be allowed access to a gun of any kind.
We are good at defining what a criminal is by their rap sheet but we have to be careful about defining what a person's mentality is because anybody can be depressed or angry and still be of good sound mind enough to know right from wrong.
What I'm actually saying here is we must understand and know the difference between mental illness and somebody who just has a bad attitude and,yes,sometimes if not more so that can be very difficult to determine.
him

Rupert, WV

#11224 Feb 28, 2013
he's good
petro

Charleston, WV

#11225 Feb 28, 2013
Oh yes he is very - very GOOD!
?

Alexandria, VA

#11226 Feb 28, 2013
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 4 hr nosey 777
New christian looking for a Godly Church Jun '15 Sussie 1
large brick church I think Preacher Terry Lanford? Jun '15 Same old me 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) May '15 Eternal truth 5
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Apr '15 ShirleyWill12 11
shakers bar (May '09) Jan '15 huge046 30
Lazy Men (Oct '14) Oct '14 gross 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakvale Mortgages