Registered Independent

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

OK, vote for independents. In WV, Democrats and Republicans are two sides of the same coin, and there is no substantial difference, other than that Democrats in general are less likely to steal and lie, though not the ones we have at the moment.
Taylor/congressman-to-be Alex, it's good to see you building your grassroots support. So far on Clarksburg Topix posts, you have espoused or otherwise demonstrated cronyism, corruption, intimidating and threatening almost everyone, speeding, using certain currently illegal drugs, stalking, flip-flopping on goals and promises, and armed insurrection, and you don't like kids. I agree on that last point, also. What other issues have I missed? Candidates will be closely scrutinized and criticized even for silly stuff. Tell us your educational and employment history. How do you propose to raise several hundred thousand dollars for a serious congressional campaign? What is your position on fossil fuel extraction vs. renewable energy sources and better building design and weatherization? What is your position on campaign finance reform and term limits? What is your position on gun control? What is your position on abortion? What is your position on reforming the state tax code? What is your position on global climate change? What is your position on economic diversification in WV so the economy and the politicians are less dependent for success on any one type of business, unlike the current situation? What do you think should be done to improve the safety of students and personnel in our schools and how would you pay for it?
Harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Hal:
Right. But the kinds of people you've describe CANT RUN IN THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM, so that's why, again...
VOTE. FOR. IN. DE. PEN. DENTS.
meaning ordinary but creative ballsy and qualified people who can't survive in the party system because they're honests.
Doesn't matter what party they belong to or if independent. If they are a politician then they are politically connected. That makes them part of some group, organizatio, or society that is out for themselves. Corrupt if you will. Like a crime family.
It comes down to who has the most money and holly shit political backing to get started. So basically we hopefully end up with the lesser of evils which is usually the best bullshitter.
So put on your blindfold and throw a dart at the next election. Maybe you will be the winner.

P.S. Please end this post. It is SO old
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Dear Indepedent.

I really don't feel like typing the answers to all that so hold on a minute I'm going to do a youtube response.

Ten-15 minutes
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

START AT 43:43.

-Richard Petty
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I vote for someone who does not represent my views on the issues? I would rather vote for someone who is a member of one of the 2 prominent parties if they represent my views than an Independent who does not.
well neither one of the two parties share your views unless your views are equivalent to fascist ideology..
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

You either have extremes on both sides. The (Robin Hood) party, which is the democrat party, take forcibly from the rich and give to the poor. The you have the (New Roman Empire Party) the Republican Party. Enslave the poor so the powerful and rich can get richer and more powerful. Then you have the Independents who don't care about anybody or anything, they want everybody to suffer. We need a society where there is no poor or rich that if you are able bodied you work or you do not eat. We only take care of as a government the truly unable to work or the elderly. That way no one suffers and our government and our country survives. Tell me if that makes since.
1 post removed
Harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

YES Toney

That would be an ideal society. Sad thing is we will never get there from here. Great idea
Taylor Swift

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Dear Harry,

You got better $hit to do than try or what?

Alex
hope

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Toney wrote:
You either have extremes on both sides. The (Robin Hood) party, which is the democrat party, take forcibly from the rich and give to the poor. The you have the (New Roman Empire Party) the Republican Party. Enslave the poor so the powerful and rich can get richer and more powerful. Then you have the Independents who don't care about anybody or anything, they want everybody to suffer. We need a society where there is no poor or rich that if you are able bodied you work or you do not eat. We only take care of as a government the truly unable to work or the elderly. That way no one suffers and our government and our country survives. Tell me if that makes since.
yeah, you make a lot of ***sense. I do not know a lot about the independent parties but we need politicians that are outside of the main parties. We need to find someone to run for us.
Harry

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Taylor Swift wrote:
Dear Harry,
You got better $hit to do than try or what?
Alex
As a matter of fact Mr. Wheenerstien I do. I cannot change how the majority of sheep think and who they follow.
GOD damn

Clarksburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

yes you can. sheep frighten easily. one shepherd with a pitchfork can control oh... 100.

One shepherd with my voice can control....

the entire country.

doooo beee doooo beeee dooooooo.......
wow

Poca, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

who give's a shi;; ;;;
1 post removed
ooh

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

wow
1 post removed
raxyax

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

youtube.com/watch... Reality,,it is a Excuse
its early to say
poll watcher

Rupert, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

think you all need to move on this topic is dead
1 post removed
kop

Summersville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

;)
Toney

Fairdale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Judged:

I support myself because I would do wants good for all Americans not just the ones who puts money in my back pocket. I hate corrupt politicians. I hate corruption no matter where it exists. I even exists in church organizations. Look at the Church of God organization for instance. I go to the Church of God but the upper management if the denomination organization is corrupt.
amen corner

Smithers, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Toney wrote:
I support myself because I would do wants good for all Americans not just the ones who puts money in my back pocket. I hate corrupt politicians. I hate corruption no matter where it exists. I even exists in church organizations. Look at the Church of God organization for instance. I go to the Church of God but the upper management if the denomination organization is corrupt.
Yes
Shorty

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

Judged:

Fire em all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakvale Discussions

Search the Oakvale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The best looking women in Oakvale? Jun '14 Momma 4
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Stephanie surface Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Any decent women in Oakvale? (Jan '14) May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Apr '14 Musikologist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakvale People Search