OMG

Fairmont, WV

#11150 Feb 11, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
and of course i'm scared! Shouldn't we all be? action needs to take place now!!! That's what I've been saying!!! That's why I'm trying to wake anyone up. I'm very insulted at the accusation of "giving up" B.S. why would i be posting about it then?
OK then take it down a few notches. What do you suggest we do? We apparently on the same page.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11151 Feb 11, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> OK then take it down a few notches. What do you suggest we do? We apparently on the same page.
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/11/on-civ... <<< this?(the 3rd paragraph from the bottom if you don't want to read the article)

i suggest we tell people...friends and family surely.
OMG

Fairmont, WV

#11152 Feb 11, 2013
hope wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/02/11/on-civ... <<< this?(the 3rd paragraph from the bottom if you don't want to read the article)
i suggest we tell people...friends and family surely.
Thank you for adding me to the government watch list. You are nuts. Plain and simple.
what the

Saint Albans, WV

#11153 Feb 11, 2013
I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
Candy Kane

Orlando, FL

#11154 Feb 12, 2013
what the wrote:
I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
Sounds good, but don't think many of the men will go to the gay bars with you. Have a good time though,and I do hope you get laid!!!!!!!!!!
I work here

Nitro, WV

#11155 Feb 12, 2013
Stay on topic or go home and wait on your entitlements.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11156 Feb 12, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for adding me to the government watch list. You are nuts. Plain and simple.
well what's your suggestion?

and by the way you were talking..you were probably on one anyway :/
hope

Huntington, WV

#11157 Feb 12, 2013
what the wrote:
I think we all need to go to the nearest nudie bar and drink a few shots and slip some hundreds in the g-strings of a few babes and get laid. Then get up and drink a hair of the dog and discuss this in a completely rational manor. What do you guys say? Maybe we won't see any black helicopters over head. Join the Sculls and Crossbones Society. Maybe we can get some answers there. Also watch out for the chem-trails.
that is a terrible idea. why are you joking about it? I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Take a look at the Constitution and current laws. Those are not lies.
hope

Huntington, WV

#11158 Feb 12, 2013
i hadn't heard of the skulls and crossbones thing before so I googled it!

JFK was really serious about this...

I want

Rupert, WV

#11159 Feb 13, 2013
Macgillicutty
my vote

Rupert, WV

#11160 Feb 13, 2013
bender
Ricky

United States

#11161 Feb 13, 2013
I want wrote:
Macgillicutty
You got some splainin' to do.
1 post removed
maddog

United States

#11163 Feb 15, 2013
Sure as hell isn't turncoat manchin.
lol

East Bank, WV

#11164 Feb 15, 2013
no one
1 post removed
w native

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#11166 Feb 17, 2013
the ELECTION is over give us a break delete this please
Ryan

Istanbul, Turkey

#11167 Feb 17, 2013
GOD

Clarksburg, WV

#11168 Feb 17, 2013
the fact that almost every election comes out 50/50, when millions of people vote, shows exactly how stupid our entire system.

imagine an election for 1st grade line leader that ends 50/50. was any kid in class EVER not popular enough to win SEVEN out of ten?

that's how UNPOPULAR, and worthless, our system is. NEW PEOPLE, NEW WAY.

that's being an INDEPENDENT.

OIS
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11169 Feb 17, 2013
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
TinFoilHatBrigad e

United States

#11170 Feb 17, 2013
Toney wrote:
We need a revaluation. If not eventually we are going to have a civil war in this country. The secret societies run this country and we need to separate ourselves from this evil because people think it is religious based but it is not. The leaders of this country should not be attached to any secret society. Should be completely focused on the good of humankind.
They are so secret they dont even exist. Scary stuff. LOL
Toney

Charleston, WV

#11171 Feb 17, 2013
Do you want the names? But you will never know what is spoken in the meetings and especially what goes on at the upper levels. Our great founding fathers were heavily involved in these societies. George Washington was in one. Go look at the way the city of Washington DC is laid out. Look at the back of an old one dollar bill and tell me what the eye is from. Go look at some of the cornerstones on some of the original structures of our federal government in DC. You are either part of one of the groups or you are on your own. There is example after example. I can tell you things that if I said them I wouldn't live to see another day. I'll just tell you research secret societies on u tube or google it and read up my friend. It is not a joking matter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Any decent women in Oakvale? (Jan '14) May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match

Oakvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakvale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakvale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:54 am PST