Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Route83

AOL

#10517 Dec 14, 2012
Seeks Compromise wrote:
<quoted text>
...as long as the Republicans are doing the compromising.
Makes sense to me and most others. The rightwingers are so far out of touch with reality (the posts of you and your ilk being prime examples) that they are the ones who have to have to give in a lot more. The rightwing war on education is beginninh to pay off seeing as how so many people have been successfully brainwashed by rightwing talking points. The only effective bulwark against this demagoguery is a well-educated populace.
TugForker

AOL

#10518 Dec 14, 2012
moora wrote:
well i will never vote republican again.after bush
that man sent the u.s.a to hell in a basket.so did his dad.romney wanted us the poor to work 4 99cents a hr 12 hr days 30 days a month
And amen to that, bro.

Bug Ridge

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10519 Dec 14, 2012
Obama 2016

“honestly politically incorrect”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#10520 Dec 14, 2012
Bug Ridge wrote:
Obama 2016
wishful thinking,however he can only serve two terms as president.
Unless you are referring to his wife,Michelle.

Alex Weinstein

“Let's Get'em. Talladega Red 1.”

Since: Nov 12

Clarskburg, WV

#10521 Dec 15, 2012
Louis Iquinto, former Mayor of Clarksburg, will be running against Capito and Rockefeller AS AN INDEPENDENT in 2014.
1 post removed
Route83

AOL

#10523 Dec 17, 2012
Some kind of a record for most comments on a subject?

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#10524 Dec 17, 2012
Some kind of record, baby. :0)
Citizenn

United States

#10525 Dec 17, 2012
Shame on you Joe Manchin for supporting a gun ban. I voted for you and am VERY disappointed in your response to the school shooting. Emotions talking, not reasoned thinking. Deranged lunatics dont follow the law and banning guns will do nothing to stop these crazies. Tim M killed 168 people and never fired a shot, but he did use a U-Haul. Why werent U-Hauls banned? If this psychopath had run these children down instead would we be talking about banning cars? Ridiculous. Why should millions of law abiding gun owner lose their rights because of the actions of a few weirdos?

Those that would trade liberty for temporary security deserve neither~Ben Franklin
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10526 Dec 17, 2012
well after the "Right to Work" bill passed in Michigan, i'm convinced 100% that the government is not representing hard working citizens.:-(

also a bill "HR 347" has been passed that prohibits protesting! It has made any protest into a federal offense if the government decides to do so. A person can be put into jail for up to 10 years for exercising their right to free speech...this is a red flag people!! Wake up...email your senators and representatives!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeanine-molloff...

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#10527 Dec 17, 2012
I can't believe that's true. Researching now...

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#10528 Dec 17, 2012
Well, Ms/Mr. Grace,

"The common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."

You people don't want to get rid of these TYRANTS, they'll continue to behave this way. Don't expect any help from the Supreme Court either. That's like asking your principal for permission to get laid.
Useless RePubLick C u nts

Prestonsburg, KY

#10529 Dec 17, 2012
FROGG CONLEY 2014
1 post removed
Useless RePubLick C u nts

Prestonsburg, KY

#10531 Dec 17, 2012
on facebugger
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10532 Dec 17, 2012
Alex Weinstein wrote:
Well, Ms/Mr. Grace,
"The common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
You people don't want to get rid of these TYRANTS, they'll continue to behave this way. Don't expect any help from the Supreme Court either. That's like asking your principal for permission to get laid.
sir, i truly have no idea what you're saying...this is quiet confusing
Citizenn

United States

#10533 Dec 17, 2012
xgraceslickx wrote:
well after the "Right to Work" bill passed in Michigan, i'm convinced 100% that the government is not representing hard working citizens.:-(
also a bill "HR 347" has been passed that prohibits protesting! It has made any protest into a federal offense if the government decides to do so. A person can be put into jail for up to 10 years for exercising their right to free speech...this is a red flag people!! Wake up...email your senators and representatives!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeanine-molloff...
This will be declared Unconstitutional as it most certainly is.

Alex Weinstein

Clarskburg, WV

#10534 Dec 17, 2012
I mean, Madame', that we voted those people into office. They take away our rights, OUR FAULT. Want your rights? Get rid of'em. Put in LIBERTARIANS and INDEPENDENTS. The only two parties (and the Mountain Party here) you can trust to keep this country Free.
1 post removed
Useless

Prestonsburg, KY

#10536 Dec 17, 2012
Citizenn wrote:
<quoted text>This will be declared Unconstitutional as it most certainly is.
Chris K.
Citizenn

United States

#10537 Dec 17, 2012
Useless wrote:
<quoted text>
Chris K.
Elmer F.
1 post removed
Anonymous

Huntington, WV

#10539 Dec 17, 2012
Alex Weinstein wrote:
I mean, Madame', that we voted those people into office. They take away our rights, OUR FAULT. Want your rights? Get rid of'em. Put in LIBERTARIANS and INDEPENDENTS. The only two parties (and the Mountain Party here) you can trust to keep this country Free.
yeah, that's a great plan! I totally agree, how do we get everyone else on board?
Citizenn

United States

#10540 Dec 17, 2012
Alex Weinstein wrote:
I NEVER expected Manchin to support a gun ban of any kind. I guess the question was never asked of him before, we all assumed, I did anyway. And ya know what they say about assumptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Clown 2,842
MM Grocery (Sep '13) Sep 11 Mazie 9
paynes fork rd Jul '16 Tired 2
Has anybody seen Shawn or Wendy Hall Jul '16 Curious 1
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Jun '16 Musikologist 10
sabrina nowlin (Mar '16) Jun '16 Mbw 4
where's the descent women at? Apr '16 Sunshine 4

Oakvale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance