Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
it were green,,,,,had some prezdints pitchurs,,,,,on it,,,,,an it were a,,,,,large sumb,,,,,,in the,,,,,kinover,,,,araeaeaeaea r,,,,,
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

george wrote:
<quoted text>Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
Take your meds, your OCD is acting up again.
TugForker

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Take your meds, your OCD is acting up again.
That poster is also spamming.
1 post removed
george

Pecks Mill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.

Since: Dec 12

Chapmanville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

george wrote:
Found large sum of money in Kenova area. If you can properly describe it, we can make arrangements to have it returned.
u aint sayin that rite....

Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,

sined
redneckerson
Homey D Clown

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Red Runt wrote:
<quoted text>
u aint sayin that rite....
Found large,,,,,,,sum of money,,,,,,,,, in Kenover area,,,,,,if u you can proply,,,,,,,,, describe it,,,,,,, we can make rangmints,,,,,,to giv it bakc,,,,,,
sined
redneckerson
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?

“The Wizard Speaks”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

for
Concerned

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Homey D Clown wrote:
<quoted text>
Wassup up with you hittin that crack pipe and trying to blow the whole community up as well as I-77?
Gas tank

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

strange place here

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1 post removed
MissedIt

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Wizardio wrote:
for
???

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

At the Very Least !

Joe Stands Up For WV !!!

Go Joe !!!
Eve

Charles Town, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Adam wrote:
Obama is not christian<quoted text>
Got credible documentary proof?

“Legend in my own mind”

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Vote Conservative!
5 posts removed
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Arabian Prancer wrote:
Vote Conservative!
Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I vote against my own best interest and for a party that only represents the interests of the rich? Vote Democrat!
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
1 post removed
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently your own best interest is laying around doing nothing and living off the taxes of working people. I do not blame you, if that was my mentality, I would vote democrat too.
But it is ok with you for Mitt Romney to send good paying American jobs to india,china and mexico. while he get richer and pays no TAXES..to sell at America Junk Store Wal-Marts and Sams.
Boy cott wal-marts and sams don't give them any of your business.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Romney owns coal mines in china and will be imporing that coal to the USA and putting Americans out of work again unless the rich start paying taxes.

Mitt and that bush gang with cheney wants the working poor to pay all of the taxes while they get richer
It is time to vote for all DEMOCRATS IN ALL OFFICES.

Republicans are all slimeballs.
Union Lady

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Facebook-Twitter and e-mail the above to all you know,it is time American start voting for all DEMOCRATS ALL THE TIME
Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Just askin wrote:
<quoted text>
Straight out of the mouth of Fox. You are just too stupid to know your own best interest because you have been brainwashed by Fox and friends. Repub leaders only care about money and making the rich richer, they could care less about you unless you are rich, white, and male. I got 20 says you are 2 of those 3, but you must be ALL the above or you arent worth their time. Democrats represent all the people, the poor, the middle class, the working folks. They understand sometimes there are things more important than money. Stop watching Fox and do some actual research and you too will be a democrat, unless you are a millionaire or large corporation that is(or just an idiot). The simple minded are so gullible(and plentiful), without them Fox would not exist.
omg

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>Straight out of the mouth of Fox. You are just too stupid to know your own best interest because you have been brainwashed by Fox and friends. Repub leaders only care about money and making the rich richer, they could care less about you unless you are rich, white, and male. I got 20 says you are 2 of those 3, but you must be ALL the above or you arent worth their time. Democrats represent all the people, the poor, the middle class, the working folks. They understand sometimes there are things more important than money. Stop watching Fox and do some actual research and you too will be a democrat, unless you are a millionaire or large corporation that is(or just an idiot). The simple minded are so gullible(and plentiful), without them Fox would not exist.
This new republican party is hateful and selfish. Plain and simple. Funny it happened when we elected a black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakvale Discussions

Search the Oakvale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The best looking women in Oakvale? Jun 26 Momma 4
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Stephanie surface Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Any decent women in Oakvale? May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Apr '14 Musikologist 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakvale People Search