lonesome

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

WV is a bluedog democrats state. They are never going to replace the same people who has been screwing them for 20 years and Rahall is the ring leader. Personally I think they are brain washed. Is WV better now than it was 4 years ago if not clean house. My honest opinion

“Mormons Building Bridges”

Since: Apr 12

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Come

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

on

Brigham City, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

baby
1 post removed
hey

Union, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Romney is history, let's turn the page and look forward toward our next election, I for one would like to see Joe Manchin run for President- this would really put West Virginia in the spotlight.
xxx

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

hey wrote:
Romney is history, let's turn the page and look forward toward our next election, I for one would like to see Joe Manchin run for President- this would really put West Virginia in the spotlight.
no one cares

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

To tell you the truth.

Have you ever voted for someone in an election and afterwards you are glad that they didn't win?

I voted for Romney but after seeing him cry like a bitch about it I am glad he didn't win.

In 2000 I voted for Al Gore and after knowing what I know now about him I am glad he lost the presidential election

I know that Obama is set in his ways and he tries to push his views where in some areas he succeeds and he fails in others.
That just tells me that he is just a man.
I don't agree with him on some issues but I like to believe that Obama has learned some lessons in his first term and he will do better in his second term hopefully.
I do and will respect President Obama and I wish him well and hope that he will make the right decisions for the benefit of all and not for just a chosen few and by all means try to make fewer mistakes this time.
Old Dog

Wayne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Gary Coaldigger wrote:
To tell you the truth.
Have you ever voted for someone in an election and afterwards you are glad that they didn't win?
I voted for Romney but after seeing him cry like a bitch about it I am glad he didn't win.
In 2000 I voted for Al Gore and after knowing what I know now about him I am glad he lost the presidential election
I know that Obama is set in his ways and he tries to push his views where in some areas he succeeds and he fails in others.
That just tells me that he is just a man.
I don't agree with him on some issues but I like to believe that Obama has learned some lessons in his first term and he will do better in his second term hopefully.
I do and will respect President Obama and I wish him well and hope that he will make the right decisions for the benefit of all and not for just a chosen few and by all means try to make fewer mistakes this time.
I think he's worthless.
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

xxx wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares
I would love too see MANCHIN as president .I think he would be a real tough asz but a good president for all the people.NOT JUST BIG MONEY.AND THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER BE WORTH DAMN UNTIL WE GET BIG MONEY THAT IS NOT IDENTIFIED OUT OF OUR POLITICS.IF I WAS A TERRORIST I COULD REALLY HURT THIS COUNTRY WITH BIG MONEY.WAKE THE HELL UP PEOPLE ,TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT WASHINGTON ,THERE IS SOMETHING BAD WRONG THERE AND IT ANT "OBAMA,IT HAS TAKEN A WHILE TOO GET THE BAD ONES IN THERE.BUT THEY ARE IN THERE. AND THEY ARE WORKING WITH BIG MONEY. AND WHEN WE GET HIT AGAIN ,IT IS GOING TOO REALLY FRIGEN HURT.
I FOR ONE AM SCARED, BUT NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT BACK WITH WHAT EVER I HAVE .I SAW THIS COMING 40 YEARS AGO.BUT WHO AM I TO TELL THE BOYS IN POWER WHAT TO DO. WE HAVE GOT TOO HAVE A REAL STANDING ARMY IN EACH STATE THAT REALLY KNOWS HOW TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO WILL DO US HARM.I KNOW WE HAVE GOOD PEOPLE IN UNIFORM,,BUT WE NEED A LOT OF "007'S"IN BUSINESS .
west hamlin

West Hamlin, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

happy days
hillbilly

Huntington, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

west hamlin wrote:
happy days
Something like that.lol

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

The Race Is Over !
Time to DELETE this topic !
just know

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

poeple just cant let go
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
Bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

truth2 wrote:
What? And stop upsetting the Republicans and the bible thumpers? Way too much fun.
The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Bill wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you have done is proven what an idiot you are. Gaza is a country eh? LMAO
See? it works. It bring the idiots out. Even though they change their names. I love it. hahaha
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
Monroe

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

truth2 wrote:
Gaza and Hamas has taught Israel a lesson. Excellent.
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
truth2

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a hope and a belief that 'truth2' is not finished making a complete fool of himself. So..........truth2, tell us the lesson Hamas taught Israel?
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.

Do you enjoy your freedom?
Monroe

Tornado, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

truth2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That they are not going to go away and that they are becoming stronger. They are beginning to surround Israel. Israel did not dare to invade the Gaza strip again. Freedom will eventually prevail.
Do you enjoy your freedom?
I was right.

I am pretty sure Israel knew it was surrounded. It has always been surrounded my enemies. That is nothing new. It's been true since the founding of the nation of Isreal as a modern recognized state in 1948 when the Arabs tried to destroy Israel at its beginning.

Does truth2 and other like minded 'thinkers' know why Israel in in the west bank? Not likely. See the 1967 war.

Gaza has not been occupied by Israel for years. Its border to Egypt is open now. Tons of necessary supplies come through Israel to Gaza each day. Israel produces the electricity for Gaza.

Israel is a represenative democracy which includes Arab Muslims, elected by Israelies, in their legislative body. Jews and Israelies in general are VASTLY outnumber by Muslim populations in neighboring countries.

The fact that people like truth2 exists does not show that the US should reevaluate its support of Israel or take another look at who the 'bad guys' are in the region.

The fact that people like truth2 exist is more a psychological question, a question along the lines of what need is satisfied in such people with bizarre convictions, or how someone can strongly hold such false positions in the light of overwhelming proof to the contrary.

Knowleable people on both sides of the issue, even the terrorists, know people like truth2 are just 'off' mentally.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakvale Discussions

Search the Oakvale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The best looking women in Oakvale? Jun '14 Momma 4
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) Jun '14 Cathy 5,634
Stephanie surface Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) May '14 jimmy love found raped 3,937
Any decent women in Oakvale? (Jan '14) May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Apr '14 Musikologist 2
•••
•••
•••
Oakvale Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Oakvale Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000