2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant

Dec 9, 2010 Full story: KGUN 3,940

Police say an explosion rocked a small chemical plant in West Virginia's northern panhandle, killing two workers and injuring two others.

Full Story
HooHaa

Brooklyn, NY

#3365 Apr 14, 2013
Sad. Pray for them
exil

Clendenin, WV

#3366 Apr 14, 2013
Get a life people.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3367 Apr 14, 2013
Will Munny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a ignoramus to the nth degree. In this country and the state it is in now, whomever does happen to make a honest living supports many that may not be able to. And the way I see it (and it looks like several others)... the only contraceptives that should have been used was by your parents. To take tragedies that affect families, friends and anyone it may concern, just to display your inconsiderate tendencies shows a complete lack of "quality" of any sort.
And a Lady? Hardly.
Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Jamie

Afghanistan

#3368 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
I gotta take a dump bad.
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

#3369 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, you certainly display your lack of education and knowledge of the subject. Now perhaps you should go underground and experience what a wonderful life it can be. Hope the heavens don't come crashing down on you possum. But then again perhaps it would not be such a loss. Like I said possum, if the hillbillies kept their pants on and got an education instead of multiplying at age 12-14,they wouldn't have to go underground in search of a better life. Now off with you, you ignorant heifer and fix that troll of yours "a mess a somethin." TaTa for now Lady of Quality ps I know you don't agree with me possum and thats alright. I don't agree with snorting pills and collecting government checks for fake illnesses either. I also do not worship with poisoness snakes or drink poison at church.
Can't you come up with a better insult name than "possum?" You've used it so much, it seems to have lost the effect you were going for, don't ya think? And if you're so much better than everyone else, and such a lady of breeding, why aren't you using correct punctuation when it is needed in your rants? Sounds like someone is "playing possum!" SMH...
Rowdy

Webster Springs, WV

#3370 Apr 15, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
Hey gator. Go back to the swamp. Your mate the skunk ape misses your tail.
OWTF

United States

#3371 Apr 15, 2013
Hag is the Skunk Ape go find his picture on the internet.
Hagatha May

Orlando, FL

#3372 Apr 15, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> Can't you come up with a better insult name than "possum?" You've used it so much, it seems to have lost the effect you were going for, don't ya think? And if you're so much better than everyone else, and such a lady of breeding, why aren't you using correct punctuation when it is needed in your rants? Sounds like someone is "playing possum!" SMH...
Possum, the name is so fitting for the area. I just cannot bring myself to change it. You seem to either lose the messages or you are living in denial. The fact is, you are all s ignorant hillbillies and it hurts when the outside world points out your flaws and ignorant ways. Not my fault possum. I did not remove all your teeth, nail the doors shut on higher education in your area or force pills and liquor down your nasty little throats. I also did ot encourage you hillbillies to fake illnesses to get government checks. No possums, you did all this on your own. Appalachia, in particular WV has always been a laughing matter to the rest of the country. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
mcbill

Richmond, VA

#3373 Apr 16, 2013
I tell you what... If you found ur azz smack in the middle of appalachia and talked like that... U wouldnt be laughing long. Another thing, when the welfare money runs out... I'd rather be living around possums than the rat infested cities. When the fit hits the shan, and it will, we will see who's laughing then. Until then... Lock ur doorss and feed ur rats well.
lol

Green Bank, WV

#3374 Apr 16, 2013
mcbill wrote:
I tell you what... If you found ur azz smack in the middle of appalachia and talked like that... U wouldnt be laughing long. Another thing, when the welfare money runs out... I'd rather be living around possums than the rat infested cities. When the fit hits the shan, and it will, we will see who's laughing then. Until then... Lock ur doorss and feed ur rats well.
she lives in a trailor with dogs and is widely hated.
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

#3375 Apr 16, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, the name is so fitting for the area. I just cannot bring myself to change it. You seem to either lose the messages or you are living in denial. The fact is, you are all s ignorant hillbillies and it hurts when the outside world points out your flaws and ignorant ways. Not my fault possum. I did not remove all your teeth, nail the doors shut on higher education in your area or force pills and liquor down your nasty little throats. I also did ot encourage you hillbillies to fake illnesses to get government checks. No possums, you did all this on your own. Appalachia, in particular WV has always been a laughing matter to the rest of the country. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
FYI: I have a legit job, I don't receive a check for a fake illness and I have ALL of my teeth. Just because some people in WV receive a check for non-existent disability, doesn't mean we all do. And WV isn't the only state where that happens. It happens in ALL 50 states. Why don't you pick on them also? Like Kentucky? And I did not have a child when I was a child. I was married at 29 and had my child at 31...and by the way, the man I married is the father of my child also, in case you tried to assume otherwise. You are am insecure woman who thrives on bullying others because you know you are a loser and always will be. You put others down to feel better about your crappy life. You probably had a deadbeat husband who left you for one of the redneck, hillbilly Appalachia gals you so love to put down. It's ok. I'm sure you will find another loser husband who is deaf and blind, so they will never hear your ignorant ramblings...or see your obvious ugliness that shines through the ignorant, immature personality you display. Enough said.
Hag Sux

Boston, MA

#3376 Apr 16, 2013
Hagatha May wrote:
<quoted text>Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yes Hag when it comes to stupidness you surpass all I have ever seen.
Hag Sux

Boston, MA

#3377 Apr 16, 2013
Hagatha May is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her many aliases.
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

#3378 Apr 16, 2013
Hag Sux wrote:
Hagatha May is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her many aliases.
Wow...now I understand why she picks on WV so much...she is from a state poorer than ours! She thinks she is actually getting people to believe her and her ridiculous claims. Sounds like SHE is the possum! Thanks for the info!
Rowdy

Rupert, WV

#3379 Apr 16, 2013
Better Than Hagatha wrote:
<quoted text> Wow...now I understand why she picks on WV so much...she is from a state poorer than ours! She thinks she is actually getting people to believe her and her ridiculous claims. Sounds like SHE is the possum! Thanks for the info!
I am a former DHHR employee with many friends working for SSA. I will forward this info and see if something can be done. I also have good friends within the WV fraud unit, Maybe they have some connections to the KY unit, I know both states do pass information during an investigation.
finger

Oakvale, WV

#3380 Apr 16, 2013
i live in mommy's basement:
ext>Possum, I guess it is true,when those cannot or will not accept the truth they attempt to crucify the messenger. Telling lies about me will not help the poor unfortunate creatures in the hills possum. No I will not fade away possum. I am a true lady and a very strong woman. Do you honestly think I've made several fortunes by being a rug for you and your kind? Possum, you are a little "man" and not a very smart one at that. You are not used to women who can not only hold their own with the likes of you but also surpass you and your stupidness. TaTa for now Lady of Quality
Yes Hag when it comes to stupidness you surpass all I have ever seen.
Hag Sux
Boston, MA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#337712 hrs ago

finger

Oakvale, WV

#3381 Apr 16, 2013
y is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her many aliases.
Better Than Hagatha
Charleston, WV
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#337812 hrs ago

Hag Sux wrote:
Hagatha May is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her
Rowdy

Bluefield, WV

#3382 Apr 16, 2013
finger wrote:
y is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her many aliases.
Better Than Hagatha
Charleston, WV
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#337812 hrs ago
Hag Sux wrote:
Hagatha May is a well known troll from the Beattyville Ky area.She has caused widespread chaos in and around Beattyville,Winchester and Jackson Ky forums.This person goes by the name of Pamela in the Beattyville forum and actually lives on SSI of which several posters have threatened to turn her in for not being handicapped as all she does is live on topix and cause trouble.Check out Pamela/Hagatha on these forums and just ask about Pam and her
I'll get this referred tomorrow. I'll make the calls to get an investigation started. If this hag is receiving SSI for a mental condition, she may wish she had never visited this forum. I know how the WV disability system works and it is based on the SSA criteria to determine disability. I'm sure KY is the same. This gator does not deserve SSI for a mental disability and SSA often takes the benefit away when it is proven a mental condition does not exist. It may take a little time, but maybe we can get the hag's case reopened. Her harassment of people in general may be just cause to revoke this benefit. The more forums this gator posts on will only make SSA 's decision easier.
Better Than Hagatha

Belle, WV

#3383 Apr 16, 2013
Rowdy wrote:
<quoted text>I'll get this referred tomorrow. I'll make the calls to get an investigation started. If this hag is receiving SSI for a mental condition, she may wish she had never visited this forum. I know how the WV disability system works and it is based on the SSA criteria to determine disability. I'm sure KY is the same. This gator does not deserve SSI for a mental disability and SSA often takes the benefit away when it is proven a mental condition does not exist. It may take a little time, but maybe we can get the hag's case reopened. Her harassment of people in general may be just cause to revoke this benefit. The more forums this gator posts on will only make SSA 's decision easier.
Thank you, Rowdy! This woman needs to be taught that she is a hypocrite, a liar and far from being a Lady of Quality. She taunts and insults people about faking an illness or disability to get a check...she should know about that! I'm sure her glass house is nothing but shards of glass crumbling around her pathetic life! And I'm sure they will be able to track her IP address and locate her. Like you said, it will take time...but oh so worth the wait! I just wish we could ALL be there to see the Queen's castle crumble!
Know

Whitman, WV

#3384 Apr 16, 2013
I know WVSP is watching the Williamson forum for this person.

Something with the new laws in WV about cyberbullying.

Besides, the harassment. What i was told by someone in the clique.

TOPIX isn't your friend Hag! Nor are proxy servers...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct 13 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct 2 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Any decent women in Oakvale? (Jan '14) May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match

Oakvale People Search