October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,681 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

hillbilly

Catlettsburg, KY

#5576 Dec 10, 2012
motobie wrote:
yes ok when bush went in mr clinton had this country out of debt and a surplus what did bush do gave refunds to all piss that surplus away try to get people to vote republican and started 2 wars that is why we are thereboth unpaid for and lookat the congress wont pass anything to get this country to rolling again republicans are born thiefs
You got it right all the way.Now why cant the republicans in WV. understand.it? BUSH bought and stole the first election AND TRICKY DICK CHENEY WAS BEHIND IT ALL.HIM AND OLD DADDY BUSH WERE BUDDY'S FROM CIA DAYS AND WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
1 post removed
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#5578 Dec 10, 2012
motobie wrote:
yes ok when bush went in mr clinton had this country out of debt and a surplus what did bush do gave refunds to all piss that surplus away try to get people to vote republican and started 2 wars that is why we are thereboth unpaid for and lookat the congress wont pass anything to get this country to rolling again republicans are born thiefs
Is this the same Mr. Clinton that turned Monica Lewinsky into a walking humidor?
1 post removed
Flatlander

Harpers Ferry, WV

#5580 Dec 11, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> You got it right all the way.Now why cant the republicans in WV. understand.it? BUSH bought and stole the first election AND TRICKY DICK CHENEY WAS BEHIND IT ALL.HIM AND OLD DADDY BUSH WERE BUDDY'S FROM CIA DAYS AND WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
The solution? Better education so that folks can sniff lying demagogues. That's one reason--the main resaon--Republicans are against an educated populace.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#5581 Dec 11, 2012
Flatlander wrote:
<quoted text>
The solution? Better education so that folks can sniff lying demagogues. That's one reason--the main resaon--Republicans are against an educated populace.
I assume that by lying demagogues, you mean Obama,Reid, and Pelosi.
1 post removed
Mountaineer

Harpers Ferry, WV

#5583 Dec 11, 2012
hillbilly wrote:
<quoted text> You got it right all the way.Now why cant the republicans in WV. understand.it? BUSH bought and stole the first election AND TRICKY DICK CHENEY WAS BEHIND IT ALL.HIM AND OLD DADDY BUSH WERE BUDDY'S FROM CIA DAYS AND WE KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
And that's the way it was.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5584 Dec 11, 2012
always like that
&li st=FLmK4UgtQclRqGuTtldWbDhQ &index=20
1 post removed
Follower

AOL

#5586 Dec 12, 2012
"You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?"

Finally, someone calls out the emperor without any clothes.
Just askin

Fairmont, WV

#5587 Dec 12, 2012
Finally, someone calls out the emperor without any clothes? I guess it was the democrat without any brains. Obama is trying to payoff the debt? How are trillion dollar deficits year after year paying off the debt?
Monroe

Spokane, WA

#5588 Dec 12, 2012
Follower wrote:
"You people have been brainwashed by this hype that always comes from the Republican Camp! Who do you think elected Obama-----(the Majority of the Voters Mind You) not just a few democrats. Hell fire----- A lot of your own Party (republicans) couldn't wait to Vote the Bush era out as soon as possible=== so take some of the blame yourselves, cause Disgruntled Republicans is what lost the lastg election to the Democrats. And one more thing------I think that Obama has and has had the right Idea---- trying to pay off Some of this DEBT that the Republicans got us into. We were outta debt when Bill Clinton left office, and it is of public record./ So--0-- Do a google on it-- if you dare, that is if Your Republican Coal Operator Bosses will Let You?"
Finally, someone calls out the emperor without any clothes.
You must be one of the stupidist people walking the face of the earth. There are several on here like that, ignorant and stupid without a clue how uninformed and dumb you are, an internet joke without ever knowing it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#5589 Dec 12, 2012
posting

Location hidden

#5590 Dec 12, 2012
for

Location hidden

#5591 Dec 12, 2012

Location hidden

#5592 Dec 12, 2012
here

Location hidden

#5593 Dec 12, 2012
thanks
omg

Fairmont, WV

#5594 Dec 12, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the stupidist people walking the face of the earth. There are several on here like that, ignorant and stupid without a clue how uninformed and dumb you are, an internet joke without ever knowing it.
If only we all could be as smart as you. We are just too stupid. I believe you said the "stupidest". Someone here is the STUPIDEST!

Location hidden

#5595 Dec 12, 2012
wow. the stupidist? that's bad off
omg

Fairmont, WV

#5596 Dec 12, 2012
BatCat wrote:
wow. the stupidist? that's bad off
My computer actually corrected me trying to misspell stupidest.
Buchanan

AOL

#5597 Dec 12, 2012
Monroe wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be one of the stupidist people walking the face of the earth.
Not quite. AHEM.

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#5598 Dec 12, 2012
Obama Won !

I trashed my Voter Card !

Not Ever Going To Vote Again !

Joe's Right, Your Vote Don't Count !!!!

“Admiral Lite Bulb, CR Navy”

Since: Feb 07

Richwood, WV

#5599 Dec 12, 2012
SO ! How Many Pieces Of ID Do You Need To Be An American ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
Two men in a red pick up with red headed hooker (Sep '13) Jun '14 Rhanda 5
Any decent women in Oakvale? (Jan '14) May '14 Curious 2
Oakvale Dating
Find my Match

Oakvale People Search