who knows the twins Collin and corbin

Posted in the Oakvale Forum

well

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2010
I heard Collin was cheatin on his fat ass with someone he works with n heard corbin was cheatin on his wife any info
so so

Canada

#2 Aug 19, 2010
They do be cheatin an they some hustlers
u know

Canada

#3 Aug 29, 2010
Collin is messin around with Paula she a little girl an corbin was talkun to Brandi H bet his old lady don't know
omg

Cowpens, SC

#4 Oct 2, 2010
u people are the ones who give Oakvale a bad name. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
remember

Princeton, WV

#5 Jan 16, 2011
well wrote:
I heard Collin was cheatin on his fat ass with someone he works with n heard corbin was cheatin on his wife any info
those jerks are not from Oakvale and go to he$$ with calling collinsgirl a fat ass cause she still looks fine too good for him I bet you r fat and ugle you jealous ho got something else to say bringit with your real name all this crap about the twins is lame and has to be comingfrom the same person cuz noone cares!!!!!!!!!!
remember

Princeton, WV

#6 Jan 16, 2011
omg wrote:
u people are the ones who give Oakvale a bad name. IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you ppl are sad but how can the give Oakvale a bad name they are from Princeton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakvale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Podiatrist (Sep '12) Mar 5 jordennancy23 9
shakers bar (May '09) Jan '15 huge046 30
Oakvale Music Thread (Dec '13) Oct '14 Musikologist 3
Lazy Men (Oct '14) Oct '14 gross 3
Drug bust up cheesy creek. (Aug '14) Aug '14 Curious 1
The best looking women in Oakvale? (May '14) Jun '14 Momma 4
Stephanie surface (Apr '14) Jun '14 Redneck girl 2
More from around the web

Oakvale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE