First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#41 Feb 14, 2013
itsme wrote:
A doo doo doo a daa daa daa is all I want to say to you.
Then I have won the debate.
Greed

United States

#42 Feb 17, 2013
Greed is a deadly sin for a reason. That being said the reason our country is in the state it's in is because of the all mighty dollar but not how you may all think, nah the reason is the printing and printing of that dollar with no monitories to back it. It's called inflation and as it stands now our dollar is equivalent to .26$ that's a .74$ drop and its only getting worse. The spending and spending to pay the sucklings without anything brought back in has made debt skyrocket, no export of goods as well as no one from here buying anything made here has created less money coming in. Nixon back in the 60's passed a bill that our money can be printed without a reserve now were feeling the effects of inflation more and more it all goes hand in hand and were all to blame! It's not republicans its not democrats its not tea parties its ALL OF US, to many years of caring more for what the football score was then what GNP fell to this quarter...
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#43 Feb 18, 2013
Greed wrote:
Greed is a deadly sin for a reason. That being said the reason our country is in the state it's in is because of the all mighty dollar but not how you may all think, nah the reason is the printing and printing of that dollar with no monitories to back it. It's called inflation and as it stands now our dollar is equivalent to .26$ that's a .74$ drop and its only getting worse. The spending and spending to pay the sucklings without anything brought back in has made debt skyrocket, no export of goods as well as no one from here buying anything made here has created less money coming in. Nixon back in the 60's passed a bill that our money can be printed without a reserve now were feeling the effects of inflation more and more it all goes hand in hand and were all to blame! It's not republicans its not democrats its not tea parties its ALL OF US, to many years of caring more for what the football score was then what GNP fell to this quarter...
God created plenty of thing to go around without anyone going hungry....then in steps people like Donald Trump and the Republicans thas support people like that. Then there all of a sudden is not enough to go around because of selfish greedy morons that want it all for themselves. Heaven will be "void" of those types and things will be good again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Elizabeth Fain Missing 36 years old. 33 min Searching 1
looking for opiates 51 min jumpman23 4
Time To Clean Up Union County 2 hr redimix 144
Do White Men Get Turned on , Watching Black M... (Jan '12) 3 hr Nosfonader 186
Our New Sheriffs Dept (Jan '13) 3 hr redimix 983
DCN said Murray couny is one the the worse 3 hr In my Opinion 12
INVESTIGATION: Union County vs. City of Blairsv... 4 hr redimix 70

Oakman News Video

Oakman Dating
Find my Match