|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Take responsibility for your own success...stop blaming like your leader and take action. People like you voted him in because you are too lazy to achieve success on your own. The lazy...I want part of your success so I can sit on my butt and make money off you..out number those who are willing to earn what they have.
It may surprise you that I am a succesful business man and have been self employed for 25 years. Funny how you don't even know what your talking about most of the time.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

itsme wrote:
Im not wealthy by any stretch of he imagination but I dont want anything you have earned. I should had worked harder when I was younger and finished my degree and took fate in my own hands...then I would be doing what I love instead of what I have to do to earn...YES EARN...a living.
There is where you are mistaken. You see, I have a high school education and no degree. Just getting a degree don't necessasrly mean you will get a good job. Todays unemployment are mostly people with degrees that can't find a job after they got their degree. Most excutive jobs are not outsourced overseas by educated people that work a lot cheaper. That's why you need to support Obama in taxing corporations more that outsource jobs from Americans.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean to tell me our goverment can track dowm Osama but cant investigate to see who is robbing the system? Im not in position to do that but our elected officials are. The thing is if they start to do that they may lose votes and heaven forbid that happens. Its our goverment responsibility to ensure that our tax dollars are not being used on low down scum who arent willing to work but will stay home draw a check I help fund...while watching their flat screen tv...talking on their goverment cell phone...eating off food stamps my taxes paid for...and then have the nerve to say they deserve it. No they dont deserve anything but a kick in the butt and all their goverment assistance be taken away...period. Dont tell me a lazy person unwilling to earn his or her own way deserve anything. Truth is the goverment wants us to be dependant on them.
How much of the federal budget do you think goes to the "low down scum who arent willing to work but will stay home draw a check I help fund...while watching their flat screen tv...talking on their goverment cell phone...eating off food stamps my taxes paid for...and then have the nerve to say they deserve it."? The reason I ask is because you and others like you act as though there are a large percentage of those receiving government assistance that fit that category. You act as if that is the main reason for budget deficits and a very large part of government spending. It isn't. Yes those who are too lazy to work should be cut off from assistance. But then what does society do when those lazy bums have children in the household. Now don't just say they ought to not have kids or some variation of that theme. Of course that's true but the fact is they do in many cases so then what? Do you also have such distaste for corporate welfare recipients?

I like to support my statements with some form of source material:

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
Albert

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Greed will get you nowhere,That is what God told the people or preachers that was to carry his word and his word only,look what happened.
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of the federal budget do you think goes to the "low down scum who arent willing to work but will stay home draw a check I help fund...while watching their flat screen tv...talking on their goverment cell phone...eating off food stamps my taxes paid for...and then have the nerve to say they deserve it."? The reason I ask is because you and others like you act as though there are a large percentage of those receiving government assistance that fit that category. You act as if that is the main reason for budget deficits and a very large part of government spending. It isn't. Yes those who are too lazy to work should be cut off from assistance. But then what does society do when those lazy bums have children in the household. Now don't just say they ought to not have kids or some variation of that theme. Of course that's true but the fact is they do in many cases so then what? Do you also have such distaste for corporate welfare recipients?
I like to support my statements with some form of source material:
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
My point genius is 1 dollar to a worthless free loader is to much. Now put those percentages into a cash value. Poeple who deserve honestly deserve it...what part of my comments say the didnt? And as far as the children go...and I kniw you will love this...the parents should be made sterile. I have had the unpleasure of talking to people who say they keep popping out babies to get more money. Its just the facts...those abusing the system are killing us. Whats gonna happen when the wealthy are robbed to the point of their money running out? What will happen to the middle class when its taxed to tbe hilt to fund the programs because our gov. is not willing to put a stop to it because a vote maybe lost? Our nation cannot keep operating in this matter or America will destroy herself from within.
A Reliable Source

Villa Rica, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

I started this post. I am a single mom with 2 children and a College degree. I am currently working 2 jobs to put my boys through college. I was previously employeed in a small business for 14 yrs with NO reprimands or write up, no absencses, no tardiness. I thought I was the company's best employee. About a year ago our business was taken over from someone from out of town but has roots in Murray. I walked in one morning and without notice, was told the company was downsizing and I was no longer needed. I learnned shorty thereafter that a family member was placed on the payroll for "janitorial duties" and was paid 2x my salary. I was an intergal part of helping to build that business and now I am tossed away like yesterdays trash!! Am I bitter...yes!! But I am a hardworking mom and only hope my sons NEVER encounter the GREED from a power hungry, money hungry REPUBLICIAN POLITICALLY CORRECT SELFISH "Christian" who let me go!!
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

A Reliable Source wrote:
I started this post. I am a single mom with 2 children and a College degree. I am currently working 2 jobs to put my boys through college. I was previously employeed in a small business for 14 yrs with NO reprimands or write up, no absencses, no tardiness. I thought I was the company's best employee. About a year ago our business was taken over from someone from out of town but has roots in Murray. I walked in one morning and without notice, was told the company was downsizing and I was no longer needed. I learnned shorty thereafter that a family member was placed on the payroll for "janitorial duties" and was paid 2x my salary. I was an intergal part of helping to build that business and now I am tossed away like yesterdays trash!! Am I bitter...yes!! But I am a hardworking mom and only hope my sons NEVER encounter the GREED from a power hungry, money hungry REPUBLICIAN POLITICALLY CORRECT SELFISH "Christian" who let me go!!
Its there business to do with it as they please...welcome to America. Sorry for your loss but I know greed goes on on both sides of the isle. But Ive learned over the years that there is two sides to every story. If the owner let you go then hired someone double your salary then they are not very smart and will not be in business very long.
JOE

Chickamauga, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

A Reliable Source wrote:
So sorry for your loss and good luck in the future and your not alone in this as millions have lost their jobs in the very same manner by big business men like "ROMNEY" with no thoughts or caring about the people they put out of work to fill their pockets.Greed ,Greed and the moto and belief of the republican party, the party of the rich is "greed is good "."FACT"
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

JOE wrote:
<quoted text>So sorry for your loss and good luck in the future and your not alone in this as millions have lost their jobs in the very same manner by big business men like "ROMNEY" with no thoughts or caring about the people they put out of work to fill their pockets.Greed ,Greed and the moto and belief of the republican party, the party of the rich is "greed is good "."FACT"
Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Last I saw millions lost their jobs under the leadership of a community organizer. I guess mean old greedy Romney's millions he gave to charity mean nothing. Businesses have been hiring and firing people since man went to work. Problem now we have a community organizer who has brained washed people into believing that they are intitled to somebody elses dollar. Move to China...they will give you a job and pay you basicly nothing to do it and work you to death.
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Has a poor man ever gave anyone a job? Doo and Joe should put their money where there mouth is and start a business...hire everyone...pay them more than they are worth...then see if anyone gets fired or laidoff after lack of profits.
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

If that person got rid of you and hired a family member for more pay...then who is it? Call'm out. I bet you will just keep that to yourself. I mean..if it happened whats wrong with telling the truth? You deserve your respect if its true...dont you. We will all boycott his business. Obama would agree...after all according to him your ex-boss didnt build the business someone else did...although he put forth the money.
Another Mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I have been in your shoes. I worked 3 jobs to put my son through school, then I actually worked for my son when he took over a business where I was working and he forced me to retire early!!! My own son!! I love him with all my heart but I cannot believe he has my best interest at heart...so sad! I have cried many bitter tears and only hope he comes to realize he is where he is now because of all the hard hrs I worked t put him thru school..I may never know!
A Reliable Source

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

itsme wrote:
If that person got rid of you and hired a family member for more pay...then who is it? Call'm out. I bet you will just keep that to yourself. I mean..if it happened whats wrong with telling the truth? You deserve your respect if its true...dont you. We will all boycott his business. Obama would agree...after all according to him your ex-boss didnt build the business someone else did...although he put forth the money.
. Revenge is best served cold my friend. In time, in time.
itsme

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Another Mother wrote:
I have been in your shoes. I worked 3 jobs to put my son through school, then I actually worked for my son when he took over a business where I was working and he forced me to retire early!!! My own son!! I love him with all my heart but I cannot believe he has my best interest at heart...so sad! I have cried many bitter tears and only hope he comes to realize he is where he is now because of all the hard hrs I worked t put him thru school..I may never know!
Sounds line a Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil episode. Hey give one them a call...they may bring you on. Never know.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

itsme wrote:
Has a poor man ever gave anyone a job? Doo and Joe should put their money where there mouth is and start a business...hire everyone...pay them more than they are worth...then see if anyone gets fired or laidoff after lack of profits.
You evidently don't read my posts slow enought to understand what I have said in the past. I doo own a small business and have created quite a few jobs in my lifetime. I've been self employed for over thirty years. You just go on and on ranting about how bad Obama is. I'll bet you have never created one job for one person have you?
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds line a Jerry Springer or Dr. Phil episode. Hey give one them a call...they may bring you on. Never know.
I think you would be very good on Jerry Sringer. Might draw a big crowd. You could wear a big idiot hat because it would fit. You could get on National TV and tell everyone how bad the President was without ever even knowing him at all. But you would be better suited for Fox Entertainmenst News for the righties.
Bobby

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
What about when the Bible says " a selfish and greedy man shall not enter the gates of Heaven"? I doo know one thing....that ain't me. But also know that the Bible was written by man and not God. I notice a lot of things in the Bible puts a woman lower that a man. And a lot of Preachers teach this. The King James version Bible was written four hundred years ago by some of the smartest ment that King James could find to translate Hebrew and Greek Bibles into Old English form to the best of thier abiblity. Also know that King James actually participated in the witch hunts which beat and burned women at the stake because they were beleived to be witches. I doo believe in God but not necessarly all the things that mankind has dreamed up over the years. A lot of it has to doo with filling pockets with tax free money. I believe that God would be a fair and just God and not a punishing God that some people deplict him to be. After all, the gave us life and he can take it anytime he chooses for any reason. Try not to give him reason but if he does, the be ready to go. What else is there?
Since when did you start believing the Bible? You said sometime back that the Bible was not always correct.
You are the greediest person on this forum. All you talk about is taking money from people that have earned it and giving it to people that sit on their ass and play video games and watch Tv 99% of the time.
Doodypile pick a tune to play and keep playing it instead of changing your opinion every time it suits your purpose.
Oh wait! you are a Liberal and that is how Liberals operate.My mistake.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when did you start believing the Bible? You said sometime back that the Bible was not always correct.
You are the greediest person on this forum. All you talk about is taking money from people that have earned it and giving it to people that sit on their ass and play video games and watch Tv 99% of the time.
Doodypile pick a tune to play and keep playing it instead of changing your opinion every time it suits your purpose.
Oh wait! you are a Liberal and that is how Liberals operate.My mistake.
You just don't understand clear english I guess. I said I doo believe in "God". I said he Bible was written by "man" and sometimes what "mankind" has written don necessarly mean it is the "Gospel". I stated that the King James "version" Bible was written and translated by some of he smartest men King James picket to translate Greek and Hebrew Bibles into "Old English" not necessarly making all that is in it the true Gospel. You see Bobby, mankind is not perfect nor can they make a perfect book that has not been influenced by their own personal beliefs. Most Bibles for some reason degrade women. I don't thing God would degrade women for I believe God is a kind and giving God.
Now since I cleared that up for, let me now try to clear up what I think about todays Millionaires and Billionaires. I beleive that for most people to be this rich has to do immoral things towards others out of selfishness and greed in order to be so rich. For example, hoard up all the Gas creating a shortage for everyone else and hold it ransom for higher prices. Another example, selling insurance with so many loop holes in it that it won't begin to pay what the Hospital charges....which leads to the Hospitals charging like 35 dollars for an asprin tablet or 50 dollars to mark where the surgery is to take place and another 50 dollars for the pencil they made the mark with. When you obtain money in these ways, I believe that God will refuse you the Kingdom of Heaven. Now I realize you support the Koch Brothers (tea party) group and it curtles your milk but don't blame people like me and Obama for your shortcomings. You think you can change me to believing like you doo? I will never be a Crap Head like you so forget it.
itsme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

A doo doo doo a daa daa daa is all I want to say to you.
itsme

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

You Doo not own a business.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Oakman News Video

•••
•••

Oakman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE