Comments
1 - 20 of 43 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
A Reliable Source

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2013
A lot of good people have lost their jobs in Murray Co/Chatsworth. A lot of people I know who have devoted their entire lives to Murray Co and were proud of it. We have been infilitrated by greedy green mongers who would sell their mothers for a quarter, and have!! What goes around comes around, or have you forgotten?? Seniority, trustworthyness, relialibitily, and honesty cannot compete for the almighty dollar! You cannot continue to treat great people this way and become successful! Wait to see!! What goes around comes around! Your mother raised you better!! What is she thinking now?? Oh I forgot you don't care!!
JOE

Chatsworth, GA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
A Reliable Source wrote:
A lot of good people have lost their jobs in Murray Co/Chatsworth. A lot of people I know who have devoted their entire lives to Murray Co and were proud of it. We have been infilitrated by greedy green mongers who would sell their mothers for a quarter, and have!! What goes around comes around, or have you forgotten?? Seniority, trustworthyness, relialibitily, and honesty cannot compete for the almighty dollar! You cannot continue to treat great people this way and become successful! Wait to see!! What goes around comes around! Your mother raised you better!! What is she thinking now?? Oh I forgot you don't care!!
Have you never heard the most famous and true statement ever made by a republican,they live by it every day and believe it into their very core"Greed is Good,Greed is Good "I cannot believe you have never heard this and don't see how you could be a good republican without understanding this statement.God has been running Murray County for the last 20 years if you don't believe it just ask some of the people you help to put in office ,if you happened to be a republican.If not all anyone of us can do is vote them out and right now we are out numbered so just set back , watch and wait because republican's if nothing else are always true to themselves.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Republicans the so called Christain Group? Would lie, cheat, threat and call others names? Would turn facts into distortions to favor their agenda for the rich to doo more fleecing? I think people have gotten a belly full of that and have had enough. That's why they are a doomed party and are losing elections. The Tea Party rising and falling is proof of that.
Mark my word

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
I used to think the person who took over our business was a knight in shinning amour. Now I realize he is just an idiot in tin foil!
Melton

Powell, TN

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Whatever happened to Occupy Wall Street?
Doo

Dalton, GA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Melton wrote:
Whatever happened to Occupy Wall Street?
Mission acomplished....Obama won!
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
I guess all rich people are now mean...greedy...selfish...and should just give it all away. The same people who work hard at condeming them for their success should put that energy into becoming success and then put your money where your mouth is. Some of the most giving people I know are rich...middle class...and poor. And by the way I also know people who are rich...middle class...and poor who are mean...greedy....and selfish. Also...as been proven, republicains give more to charity than the demoncrates do. So earn your own dollar and dont tell me how to spend mine. Spin away Joe and Doo. We are all on the edge of our set just waiting.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission acomplished....Obama won!
The true "greedy" people are the ones wanting others money without willing to earn their own...then have the nerve to tell me and others they deserve my hard earned paycheck. The Bible teaches if you are able to work and dont...you dont eat and those who will not provide for their family...if able...is worse than an infidel. It also teach the only ones we are truly respondible for are widows and the orphines.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#9 Feb 11, 2013
itsme wrote:
<quoted text>
The true "greedy" people are the ones wanting others money without willing to earn their own...then have the nerve to tell me and others they deserve my hard earned paycheck. The Bible teaches if you are able to work and dont...you dont eat and those who will not provide for their family...if able...is worse than an infidel. It also teach the only ones we are truly respondible for are widows and the orphines.
What about when the Bible says " a selfish and greedy man shall not enter the gates of Heaven"? I doo know one thing....that ain't me. But also know that the Bible was written by man and not God. I notice a lot of things in the Bible puts a woman lower that a man. And a lot of Preachers teach this. The King James version Bible was written four hundred years ago by some of the smartest ment that King James could find to translate Hebrew and Greek Bibles into Old English form to the best of thier abiblity. Also know that King James actually participated in the witch hunts which beat and burned women at the stake because they were beleived to be witches. I doo believe in God but not necessarly all the things that mankind has dreamed up over the years. A lot of it has to doo with filling pockets with tax free money. I believe that God would be a fair and just God and not a punishing God that some people deplict him to be. After all, the gave us life and he can take it anytime he chooses for any reason. Try not to give him reason but if he does, the be ready to go. What else is there?
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Feb 11, 2013
Good grief doo your last post was very poor. Study that Bible again...you have no clue. Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. I do believe we should help but only those who truly need it and not sorry low down bums who are unwilling to work for their own peice of bread.
DOO

Redmond, WA

#11 Feb 11, 2013
I want bunny boy to be greedy with my arse.
Just Me

Augusta, GA

#12 Feb 11, 2013
What is a "demoncrate and an orphine"??
guest

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2013
itsme wrote:
Good grief doo your last post was very poor. Study that Bible again...you have no clue. Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. I do believe we should help but only those who truly need it and not sorry low down bums who are unwilling to work for their own peice of bread.
Most everybody believes that those who are truly in need should be helped. Who gets to decide who "truly needs it"? You? Conservatives only? How many folks who receive government assistance, i.e.'entitlements', are "truly" worthy of that assistance? Can you provide us with credible information as to which of those receiving assistance are "sorry low down bums who are unwilling to work for their own peice of bread." How many on assistance are cheaters? Without information like that how are we to make informed decisions about which policies are best for the country? Come on itsame enlighten us.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Most everybody believes that those who are truly in need should be helped. Who gets to decide who "truly needs it"? You? Conservatives only? How many folks who receive government assistance, i.e.'entitlements', are "truly" worthy of that assistance? Can you provide us with credible information as to which of those receiving assistance are "sorry low down bums who are unwilling to work for their own peice of bread." How many on assistance are cheaters? Without information like that how are we to make informed decisions about which policies are best for the country? Come on itsame enlighten us.
You mean to tell me our goverment can track dowm Osama but cant investigate to see who is robbing the system? Im not in position to do that but our elected officials are. The thing is if they start to do that they may lose votes and heaven forbid that happens. Its our goverment responsibility to ensure that our tax dollars are not being used on low down scum who arent willing to work but will stay home draw a check I help fund...while watching their flat screen tv...talking on their goverment cell phone...eating off food stamps my taxes paid for...and then have the nerve to say they deserve it. No they dont deserve anything but a kick in the butt and all their goverment assistance be taken away...period. Dont tell me a lazy person unwilling to earn his or her own way deserve anything. Truth is the goverment wants us to be dependant on them.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Feb 11, 2013
Think about it...if their were no rich people to invest their money in business none of us would have a job. When did it become wrong to be succrssful? You who complain shut your mouths...get a good education...earn money...open a business and then show us all how to run a business right. Thing is you dont want to work hard and become successful because you are lazy, but are willing to tell those who have how they should run their business and treat their people. Put up or shut up.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#16 Feb 12, 2013
DOO wrote:
I want bunny boy to be greedy with my arse.
Cleo...you are sooo gay. Is that all you think about. Your daddy must be proud!
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#17 Feb 12, 2013
itsme wrote:
Think about it...if their were no rich people to invest their money in business none of us would have a job. When did it become wrong to be succrssful? You who complain shut your mouths...get a good education...earn money...open a business and then show us all how to run a business right. Thing is you dont want to work hard and become successful because you are lazy, but are willing to tell those who have how they should run their business and treat their people. Put up or shut up.
Think about it. If there were no rich people in Amrerica as rich as the Country is....then everybody would have plenty. Rich selfish greedy people are exactly the cause others spoil because they are discusted with the way they are treated by the rich. If giant corporations didn't have a Monolopy on business then others would have a chance at a peice of the pie.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#18 Feb 12, 2013
itsme wrote:
Good grief doo your last post was very poor. Study that Bible again...you have no clue. Jesus said the poor you will always have with you. I do believe we should help but only those who truly need it and not sorry low down bums who are unwilling to work for their own peice of bread.
I sure what Jesus said was the Gospel....but what mankind had done to his words and works has been badly degraded over the last two thousand years. It's easy to study about King James that live four hundred years ago. You need to doo some research on this man and what he stood for. Depending on what he had his people to decipher from other Bibles may be a little or lot different from when Jesus walked Earth. I just wish his History wasn't so discriminating towards women. You see, I think women are the greatest thing God created for man. Other Religions in the middle east are even worse against women. No woman should ever be mistreated in any way.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#19 Feb 12, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Think about it. If there were no rich people in Amrerica as rich as the Country is....then everybody would have plenty. Rich selfish greedy people are exactly the cause others spoil because they are discusted with the way they are treated by the rich. If giant corporations didn't have a Monolopy on business then others would have a chance at a peice of the pie.
Take responsibility for your own success...stop blaming like your leader and take action. People like you voted him in because you are too lazy to achieve success on your own. The lazy...I want part of your success so I can sit on my butt and make money off you..out number those who are willing to earn what they have.
itsme

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Feb 12, 2013
Im not wealthy by any stretch of he imagination but I dont want anything you have earned. I should had worked harder when I was younger and finished my degree and took fate in my own hands...then I would be doing what I love instead of what I have to do to earn...YES EARN...a living.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve's Steakhouse Cookie Jar 21 min A Servers Prospec... 73
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 44 min ChicknButt 53,515
It shouldn't be this **** hard to find a job (Mar '13) 44 min gamule 45
please raise taxes in Union 1 hr Will 29
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Lousy forum 1
Is there another forum to use? 1 hr Someplace else 1
Living in Union County/Blairsville (Feb '07) 1 hr real resident 298
•••

Oakman News Video

•••
•••

Oakman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Oakman News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakman
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••