The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20366 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8107 Jun 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ever try redneck, hillbilly speech? You're so good at failing at ebonics you would probably do well at it. Whaddaya say??
Kallark, I noticed your post is from Beltsville, Md, just like Malikdafreak, gee, what a coincidence. I won't get into the ignorant comments these other people have been making, but you try and say that they are ignorant. Wouldn't you say some of your posts have been ignorant as hell? I try to get along with everyone one, but you attack my race and I will attack yours. So don't act like your above everyone else, when you dropped to that level yourself. White people don't want to take crap just like black people don't. Some white people are ignorant rednecks and that is true and I acknowledge it, but your race has considerable work to do to improve itself, you should acknowledge that as well, and quit putting white men down. Again I will tell you, there are plenty of white men that aren't afraid of black men, me being one of them. I am however afraid of a group of black men when I am by myself. Even though you won't acknowledge it, a single black man is afraid of a group of white men and you know it. Own up chump. I have black people that live by me and they are the minority. I am a tougher looking white dude and I usually go out of my way to be friendly to them because they look nervous around me and I understand how it is to have the script flipped, maybe you shouldn't be so ignorant and understand that in both circumstances it happens. You are the kind of black man I don't like, not cause your black, because you are a fu..ing a..hole, but you will use your color as the reason why. Just like your lack of integrity leaders, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan, the ones who act like they are there to help when they really hurt you and race relations as a whole. You make things worse. Didn't Martin Luther King say an eye for eye only leaves both parties blind? Hmmm. Smh.

Since: Nov 11

Farmington, MI

#8108 Jun 27, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or are the trolls getting dumber? Bath salts perhaps?
Something's going on LOL

Farmington, MI

#8109 Jun 27, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>Kallark, I noticed your post is from Beltsville, Md, just like Malikdafreak, gee, what a coincidence. I won't get into the ignorant comments these other people have been making, but you try and say that they are ignorant. Wouldn't you say some of your posts have been ignorant as hell? I try to get along with everyone one, but you attack my race and I will attack yours. So don't act like your above everyone else, when you dropped to that level yourself. White people don't want to take crap just like black people don't. Some white people are ignorant rednecks and that is true and I acknowledge it, but your race has considerable work to do to improve itself, you should acknowledge that as well, and quit putting white men down. Again I will tell you, there are plenty of white men that aren't afraid of black men, me being one of them. I am however afraid of a group of black men when I am by myself. Even though you won't acknowledge it, a single black man is afraid of a group of white men and you know it. Own up chump. I have black people that live by me and they are the minority. I am a tougher looking white dude and I usually go out of my way to be friendly to them because they look nervous around me and I understand how it is to have the script flipped, maybe you shouldn't be so ignorant and understand that in both circumstances it happens. You are the kind of black man I don't like, not cause your black, because you are a fu..ing a..hole, but you will use your color as the reason why. Just like your lack of integrity leaders, Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan, the ones who act like they are there to help when they really hurt you and race relations as a whole. You make things worse. Didn't Martin Luther King say an eye for eye only leaves both parties blind? Hmmm. Smh.
First of all, yo mama, I've never lived in Beltsville, MD. Why the computer puts me there is unknown to me. I will be the first to admit that black people have myriad, self-inflicted problems. By the way, only a coward weakling would bully a person who is alone. You really have NO clue who I am. You've conjured up in your mind who you think I am. You've obviously never followed any of my other posts. I don't pick on people because of their skin color. I never have. I just don't tolerate self-righteous people of ANY color who insist that their skin color makes them "righteous by default." I'm sorry that you stumbled upon this portion of the thread. Your winsome words are needed for others, not me. By the way, I know ultimately that it's useless to keep arguing on this Topix forum. That's not the point. I enjoy debates and being able to speak my mind and opinion as EVERYONE else does. Consequently, I shall continue to speak my mind.
shawnantonio Johnson

Buffalo, NY

#8110 Jun 27, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it just me or are the trolls getting dumber? Bath salts perhaps?
yo yo yo sistah. how come yall dun gots a white bread picher on yo id insted o das nice sistah one?
EL NEGRO

Saint Louis, MO

#8112 Jun 27, 2012
shawnantonio Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo sistah. how come yall dun gots a white bread picher on yo id insted o das nice sistah one?
Yo white bread why don't you crawl up under a rock and stfu se buano!
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#8114 Jun 27, 2012
EL NEGRO wrote:
<quoted text>Yo white bread why don't you crawl up under a rock and stfu se buano!
Yo el negro ¿por qué no arrastrarse por debajo de una roca y stfu is buano!
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8115 Jun 27, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo el negro ¿por qué no arrastrarse por debajo de una roca y stfu is buano!
Go behind the bushes to engage in that sexual behavior...

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#8116 Jun 27, 2012
shawnantonio Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dummy, that's my picture and I'm white.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8117 Jun 27, 2012
charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dummy, that's my picture and I'm white.
Get in line boys, her legs are up lol
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8120 Jun 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Something's going on LOL
Moved to Michigan, wow that was quick!
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8121 Jun 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, yo mama, I've never lived in Beltsville, MD. Why the computer puts me there is unknown to me. I will be the first to admit that black people have myriad, self-inflicted problems. By the way, only a coward weakling would bully a person who is alone. You really have NO clue who I am. You've conjured up in your mind who you think I am. You've obviously never followed any of my other posts. I don't pick on people because of their skin color. I never have. I just don't tolerate self-righteous people of ANY color who insist that their skin color makes them "righteous by default." I'm sorry that you stumbled upon this portion of the thread. Your winsome words are needed for others, not me. By the way, I know ultimately that it's useless to keep arguing on this Topix forum. That's not the point. I enjoy debates and being able to speak my mind and opinion as EVERYONE else does. Consequently, I shall continue to speak my mind.
Well, I am not self-righteous and I don't hate black people, but I get sick of black dudes acting like they are so bad that all white men are afraid of them. If I was wrong, then I was wrong. I just wonder to those the black men who say that about white men, if its okay then if I say I have a superior IQ to them just because they are black and I am white. I don't think that way and neither should they. My sincere apologies, I don't like bullies either, my bad.

Farmington, MI

#8122 Jun 27, 2012
yomama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am not self-righteous and I don't hate black people, but I get sick of black dudes acting like they are so bad that all white men are afraid of them. If I was wrong, then I was wrong. I just wonder to those the black men who say that about white men, if its okay then if I say I have a superior IQ to them just because they are black and I am white. I don't think that way and neither should they. My sincere apologies, I don't like bullies either, my bad.
Hey man I understand. I don't hate white people either and I was not implying that you were self-righteous. This thread is full of delusional people who think that skin color makes them better than others. By the way, if a man picks on another man just because of his skin color then he's not a man. He's a cowardly little child. I despise with a passion black people or any people who feel that they have the "right" to pick on other's simply because they are of another race. What's wrong is wrong man. You're correct in what you say.
Burgydean

Rincon, GA

#8123 Jun 27, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man I understand. I don't hate white people either and I was not implying that you were self-righteous. This thread is full of delusional people who think that skin color makes them better than others. By the way, if a man picks on another man just because of his skin color then he's not a man. He's a cowardly little child. I despise with a passion black people or any people who feel that they have the "right" to pick on other's simply because they are of another race. What's wrong is wrong man. You're correct in what you say.
Much better, that was a masculine reply, perfect ( there's no college professor around )
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8124 Jun 27, 2012
And yes there are some black men I would be afraid of, like Kimbo Slice or someone like that, but not because they are black, but because they are beasts! I would also be afraid of Clay Mathews, Brian Urlacher, etc. and they all happen to be white. But a black man relatively close in size to me, hell no, not by themselves anyway. So yes I guess there are some black men I am afraid of, but again not because they are black. And what I said about trying to ease the minds of black people is true, I am a muscular white man with a shaved head, and just to show you profiling happens for both races, many black people assume I am some American History X dude or been in the pen, and neither applies. So don't think prejudice doesn't occur on both ends. I usually go out of my way to be friendly because I have been on the other end and it is not a comfortable feeling.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#8125 Jun 27, 2012
yomama wrote:
And yes there are some black men I would be afraid of, like Kimbo Slice or someone like that, but not because they are black, but because they are beasts! I would also be afraid of Clay Mathews, Brian Urlacher, etc. and they all happen to be white. But a black man relatively close in size to me, hell no, not by themselves anyway. So yes I guess there are some black men I am afraid of, but again not because they are black. And what I said about trying to ease the minds of black people is true, I am a muscular white man with a shaved head, and just to show you profiling happens for both races, many black people assume I am some American History X dude or been in the pen, and neither applies. So don't think prejudice doesn't occur on both ends. I usually go out of my way to be friendly because I have been on the other end and it is not a comfortable feeling.
What a disappointment Kimbo Slice was in the UFC.

Farmington, MI

#8126 Jun 27, 2012
yomama wrote:
Lol I agree! Kimbo Slice scares me too man. Any man of any color like him scare me lol. I totally understand.
Kingfish

Lakeland, MI

#8127 Jun 27, 2012
... Kimbo Slice was in the KFC today too.
Buck Rohde

Buffalo, NY

#8128 Jun 27, 2012
yomama wrote:
Yomama, I see you have a shaved head, and wondering if you have the whole jailbird look, you know, the tatoos on your neck, the chimp a.ss beard and sagging pants?
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8129 Jun 28, 2012
Buck Rohde wrote:
<quoted text>
Yomama, I see you have a shaved head, and wondering if you have the whole jailbird look, you know, the tatoos on your neck, the chimp a.ss beard and sagging pants?
Hell no!
yomama

Saint Louis, MO

#8131 Jun 29, 2012
Reverend Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been all over this thing posting racist remarks against blacks. You obviously dislike black people. We get it. We can move on now. You're a race baiter...and you get off on it.
Really, tell me one comment that was truly out of line or where I wasn't responding to ignorant comments from a black man about whites. I never called black people any of the ignorant names that other people did. Black men said some things about whites and I responded. What I can't keep it real? I didn't jump on the bandwagon and call you racist names, like chimp, or whatever the hell other names people did. But its cool if black men disrespect white men? I did say I did not agree with the ignorant comments other whites made about blacks. If the truth hurts, fix it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oaklyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CMD Gear3 (Mar '14) Jun 26 Wtf609 1,631
Mental Illness in Poor Communities like Camden Jun 24 Anonymous 1
Lisa Hoopes murdered in Gloucester (Dec '06) Jun 17 The Saints are Ma... 13
State of NJ vs. Bruce Aristeo Means the Camden ... May '16 blug 2
Is Camden Really That Bad? (Nov '11) May '16 CamdenCityboi 35
Great Song Honors Camden DA, Mary Eva Colalillo... May '16 Secret Admirer 1
Vaccinations (Nov '14) Dec '14 StopBeingStupid 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oaklyn Mortgages