Drive by shooting Oakley

Drive by shooting Oakley

Posted in the Oakley Forum

Enilman

Grass Valley, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2012
Green Buick on empire headed towards lone tree. Shooting at a white sedan reported 5 minutes ago.
Enilman

Grass Valley, CA

#2 Apr 25, 2012
This is the reason the police helicopter is in the area as I am posting this. Guess what the green car was occupied by two black males. This is amazing. Guess what Oakley PD has actuelly found .45 casings on the road. Oh because the reporting party stayed at the seen to shoe Oakley police officers how to collect evidence.
Enilman

Brentwood, CA

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Wow is Oakley so far gone that no one gives a damn that there was one vehicle chasing and shooting at another all while speedy down the residential streets of Oakley.?? Wow I am truly impressed with the lack of any emotion at all for you Oakley. Wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Injury accident near Highway 4 in Antioch requi... Sun James 1
News Antioch: Punishing students for big offenses ca... (Feb '17) Aug 13 Moving 4
Antioch Middle School Teacher hit in face (Jan '17) Aug 13 Moving 5
gay topix (Jun '13) Aug 8 Bjorn1969 44
Fraud Aug 7 Patricia steele9388 1
Is Antioch Ghetto hell yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jun '06) Aug 2 Lift my nutz 1,143
Why is Oakley turning into a section 8 haven ? (Jul '09) Jul 26 MisdirectedSectio... 38

Oakley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages