Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surr...

Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding East Bay Marina

There are 2 comments on the NBC Bay Area story from Mar 26, 2017, titled Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding East Bay Marina. In it, NBC Bay Area reports that:

Rescue crews and a tow truck pull a van from the water near a marina in the East Bay. A stolen car from Livermore on Sunday was plucked from the water surrounding a marina near Antioch and Oakley, fire officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Bay Area.

JKD

Union City, CA

#1 Mar 26, 2017
Oh know is this the mini-van equipped for handicapped? Is this the ladies mini-van that get her son around now?
JKD

Union City, CA

#2 Mar 28, 2017
JKD wrote:
Oh no is this the mini-van equipped for handicapped? Is this the ladies mini-van that can't get her son around now? Because some low life people/or person decided to take something that didn't belong to them, to take something they didn't work for, to take something that took away this family's only transportation for their son. Is this that mini-van? I hope they catch this scum, lock him/her up and throw away the key
Anybody?? Is this that van?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch motels (Jun '12) 8 hr Keramat 14
REVIEW: Elif's God Dog Training / Lori Spagna (May '11) Nov 7 Sarah V 6
News Pittsburg Ca. is safer than Concord Ca. | Conco... (Dec '08) Nov 1 Jet lido 403
is pittsburg ghetto? (Aug '07) Nov 1 Jet lido 238
News Antioch man arrested after police chase (Nov '10) Nov 1 FriendofByckyJoe 7
Old School Autoworks (Jan '10) Oct 25 Srbowtie69 40
News Woman Accused of ID Theft, Registering Fraudule... (May '08) Oct 18 Momridge5 42

Oakley Jobs

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages