First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Leaving Oakley

Antioch, CA

#25 May 1, 2012
Leaving Oakley becuase of people like you, Black is beauitful. Getto Blacks spoil evertying nice.

Since: Jul 10

Brentwood, CA

#26 May 2, 2012
Leaving Oakley wrote:
Leaving Oakley becuase of people like you, Black is beauitful. Getto Blacks spoil evertying nice.
Yes they do
tiffany

Antioch, CA

#27 May 2, 2012
i guess you people have never really seen a ghetto because i grew up in one and let me tell you antioch or oakley are nothing compared to were i grew up so stop complaining!!

Since: Jul 10

Brentwood, CA

#28 May 3, 2012
tiffany wrote:
i guess you people have never really seen a ghetto because i grew up in one and let me tell you antioch or oakley are nothing compared to were i grew up so stop complaining!!
Im Not saying Oakley is a ghetto,Its not. Just dont want it turning into one
New Oakley Resident

San Francisco, CA

#29 Jul 9, 2012
Well, this doesn't sound good.
My wife and I just recently purchased a home in Oakley and reading this makes us worry.
We thought Oakley is a nice little suburb to live in and raise a family, but reading how it's turning into a ghetto worries us.

I hope things turn around soon....

Btw, why is Freedom high busing in kids from Richmond and Oakland of all places?? Do the leaders of the city have no clue??
tom

Antioch, CA

#30 Jul 9, 2012
ALOT of the bad kids from freadom get bussed it from antioch! My daughter has told me that alot of the trouble kids live in antioch but are from oakland!
Dom

Palo Alto, CA

#31 Sep 26, 2012
I purchased a home in Oakley 2 1/2 years ago. It was a nice quiet block when I first moved in. Unfortunately since then many the foreclosures on my block have converted into Section-8's. Now I constantly have to clean up trash thrown on & around my yard & I was recently threatened when I confronted a Section-8 recipient for dumping shopping carts along the side my house. I'm afraid it won't be long before Oakley becomes another Antioch. Section-8's are nothing more than an epidemic.
dickie

Oakley, CA

#32 Sep 26, 2012
What did you think would happen when we elected a black racist community organizer as president.

Obama is dishing out reparations for his peeps faster than anyone thought possible.

The gross national debt has just hit $16 trillion!!!

Meanwhile the hard working people get stuck living next to welfare cases and their criminal baby daddies.

Just wait until the money dries up and we can't print any more money. The Sh1t will hit the fan when these newcomers lose their benefits.

Keep a gun handy cause the cops won't be able to get there fast enough to help you.
Jeff Burrows

Brentwood, CA

#40 Apr 1, 2013
I do not mind helping people when they need it, what I do mind is the goverment taking maoney from me to pay for other people. if you want to help everyone then only you and people like you should pay for it.
Possible resident

Lathrop, CA

#41 Mar 28, 2014
After listening to this, that there is section 8. I was going to be moving into the area but if there is section 8, then there is lazy ass, low life, thief s and scum that live here. I guess I will be looking somewhere else. Shame I liked oakley when I visited looking for homes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Special message (Aug '13) 5 hr nathan 372
Solano County DUI Task Force will deploy extra ... 16 hr Johnnie C 9
Sea lion strands itself in East Bay town after ... (Dec '10) Thu fisherman 13
The History And Lifestyle Of Delta Stripers Oct 22 -Lea- 1
Bedbug infestation at Concord apartment buildin... (Oct '13) Oct 22 Concerned Citizen 11
DeerValley High School fights Oct 19 god 6
Taco Bell fight club: High school brawls force ... Oct 19 Phil Theehor 8
Oakley Dating
Find my Match

Oakley Jobs

Oakley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Oakley News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Oakley

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]