Brentwood police serve search warrant at Antioch home

Feb 15, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Contra Costa Times

Brentwood police descended on a house in a quiet Antioch neighborhood Friday morning to serve a search warrant as part of an investigation into a string of home burglaries.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Joanna

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It's to bad that Brentwood is so close to Antioch that is infested with crime and just outright trouble. I was in Antioch the other day and I can't believe that I feel like in was in a city run by a bunch of criminals. You drive down the city and you see thugs blasting there radios and looking for trouble. Antioch is now as Richmond used to be when crime was rampant. It's to bad that a pretty descent city went to hell over SECTION 8 housing and just a bunch of trouble makers. I never plan on visiting Antioch ever again. Its like going to the movies and watching a horror show. Now I understand why you can buy a 3,000 Sq Ft house for dirt cheap. They should just give too you free to get any one out there.
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Joanna wrote:
It's to bad that Brentwood is so close to Antioch that is infested with crime and just outright trouble. I was in Antioch the other day and I can't believe that I feel like in was in a city run by a bunch of criminals. You drive down the city and you see thugs blasting there radios and looking for trouble. Antioch is now as Richmond used to be when crime was rampant. It's to bad that a pretty descent city went to hell over SECTION 8 housing and just a bunch of trouble makers. I never plan on visiting Antioch ever again. Its like going to the movies and watching a horror show. Now I understand why you can buy a 3,000 Sq Ft house for dirt cheap. They should just give too you free to get any one out there.
Let me guess, Brentwood is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better right? I guess you haven't been watching the news lately.
Tom

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

SchfartzaHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, Brentwood is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better right? I guess you haven't been watching the news lately.
Where do you live? Because you can't comment on Antioch or brentwood if you don't live here
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live? Because you can't comment on Antioch or brentwood if you don't live here
I live in China, Shenzhen province to be exact.

ZING!
JustMe

Alamo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

The location listed under someone's screen name is not where they live. It's where the internet service decides the post is coming from, for whatever reason.
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

JustMe wrote:
The location listed under someone's screen name is not where they live. It's where the internet service decides the post is coming from, for whatever reason.
Captain obvious to the rescue!
laurel ridge resident

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

This house has been a suspected Drug house with 8 to 10 suspected young juviniles who have been robbing Deer Valley students after school at gun point for the last 6 months. Many of the residents have been making repeated calls to APD for months on this house of degenerate low life scum. Absolutely glad that they finally got dropped on.... GET OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD..
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

let me guess laurel, these were criminal scum of the jig race were they not?
laurel ridge resident

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

obammy mammy wrote:
let me guess laurel, these were criminal scum of the jig race were they not?
" Jig race?" Not quite sure what you mean or are trying to infer but actually the house is occupied by Anglo Americans, African Americans and a couple of other different races of people which break the law, sell drugs, burglarize houses, rob people,steal cars, ride dirt bikes up and down the street and generally act like their the only people on the face of the earth and cause chaos in this neighborhood and town, and thats what makes them criminal scum irregardless of race or ethicity. Great that they got raided and couldnt of happened soon enough.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Oakley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••