Brentwood police serve search warrant...

Brentwood police serve search warrant at Antioch home

There are 9 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from Feb 15, 2013, titled Brentwood police serve search warrant at Antioch home. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

Brentwood police descended on a house in a quiet Antioch neighborhood Friday morning to serve a search warrant as part of an investigation into a string of home burglaries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

Joanna

Oakland, CA

#1 Feb 15, 2013
It's to bad that Brentwood is so close to Antioch that is infested with crime and just outright trouble. I was in Antioch the other day and I can't believe that I feel like in was in a city run by a bunch of criminals. You drive down the city and you see thugs blasting there radios and looking for trouble. Antioch is now as Richmond used to be when crime was rampant. It's to bad that a pretty descent city went to hell over SECTION 8 housing and just a bunch of trouble makers. I never plan on visiting Antioch ever again. Its like going to the movies and watching a horror show. Now I understand why you can buy a 3,000 Sq Ft house for dirt cheap. They should just give too you free to get any one out there.
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#2 Feb 16, 2013
Joanna wrote:
It's to bad that Brentwood is so close to Antioch that is infested with crime and just outright trouble. I was in Antioch the other day and I can't believe that I feel like in was in a city run by a bunch of criminals. You drive down the city and you see thugs blasting there radios and looking for trouble. Antioch is now as Richmond used to be when crime was rampant. It's to bad that a pretty descent city went to hell over SECTION 8 housing and just a bunch of trouble makers. I never plan on visiting Antioch ever again. Its like going to the movies and watching a horror show. Now I understand why you can buy a 3,000 Sq Ft house for dirt cheap. They should just give too you free to get any one out there.
Let me guess, Brentwood is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better right? I guess you haven't been watching the news lately.
Tom

Antioch, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2013
SchfartzaHunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, Brentwood is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better right? I guess you haven't been watching the news lately.
Where do you live? Because you can't comment on Antioch or brentwood if you don't live here
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#4 Feb 16, 2013
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you live? Because you can't comment on Antioch or brentwood if you don't live here
I live in China, Shenzhen province to be exact.

ZING!
JustMe

Alamo, CA

#7 Feb 17, 2013
The location listed under someone's screen name is not where they live. It's where the internet service decides the post is coming from, for whatever reason.
SchfartzaHunter

Pittsburg, CA

#8 Feb 17, 2013
JustMe wrote:
The location listed under someone's screen name is not where they live. It's where the internet service decides the post is coming from, for whatever reason.
Captain obvious to the rescue!
laurel ridge resident

Pittsburg, CA

#10 Feb 19, 2013
This house has been a suspected Drug house with 8 to 10 suspected young juviniles who have been robbing Deer Valley students after school at gun point for the last 6 months. Many of the residents have been making repeated calls to APD for months on this house of degenerate low life scum. Absolutely glad that they finally got dropped on.... GET OUT OF OUR NEIGHBORHOOD..
obammy mammy

Pittsburg, CA

#11 Feb 19, 2013
let me guess laurel, these were criminal scum of the jig race were they not?
laurel ridge resident

Pittsburg, CA

#12 Feb 19, 2013
obammy mammy wrote:
let me guess laurel, these were criminal scum of the jig race were they not?
" Jig race?" Not quite sure what you mean or are trying to infer but actually the house is occupied by Anglo Americans, African Americans and a couple of other different races of people which break the law, sell drugs, burglarize houses, rob people,steal cars, ride dirt bikes up and down the street and generally act like their the only people on the face of the earth and cause chaos in this neighborhood and town, and thats what makes them criminal scum irregardless of race or ethicity. Great that they got raided and couldnt of happened soon enough.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsburg Ca. is safer than Concord Ca. | Conco... (Dec '08) Wed simple 397
assessment tax Wed katjonez 5
gay topix (Jun '13) Wed dickie 31
News Shots fired into Antioch home, no injuries Jun 30 wild west 1
News Bethel Island levee district gears up for propo... Jun 28 katjonez 1
Why we hate surenos in other words why we hate ... (Dec '09) Jun 27 sur 18
News Three Antioch girls to hold joint Sweet 16 birt... Jun 26 Rivertown 1
More from around the web

Oakley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages