What happened in oakley yesterday that had helicopters flying over my house?

Posted in the Oakley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MrRamirez

Fremont, CA

#1 May 14, 2007
please let me know
MrRamirez

Fremont, CA

#2 May 14, 2007
what nobody knows?
mrramirez

Fremont, CA

#3 May 14, 2007
am i the only one who saw this
Oakley Elem Parent

San Francisco, CA

#4 May 20, 2007
I small child was hit near the Teakwood intersection at highway 4. It wasn't on the highway, but in the residential area North of the intersection. I believe the child was approx. 10 who was hit. He's in pretty bad shape. The driver of the car that hit him was a 16 year old with no license and no insurance. :( Awful. Just awful.
oakley res

San Francisco, CA

#5 May 20, 2007
Oakley Elem Parent wrote:
I small child was hit near the Teakwood intersection at highway 4. It wasn't on the highway, but in the residential area North of the intersection. I believe the child was approx. 10 who was hit. He's in pretty bad shape. The driver of the car that hit him was a 16 year old with no license and no insurance.:( Awful. Just awful.
i live a few streets over and was wondering what was going on so i drove by and i am wondering how the boy is doing i haven't found anything on it in the paper, i really hope hes ok, but it didnt look good from what i could see, my prayers are with the family
oakley kidd

Pacifica, CA

#6 May 21, 2007
the boy that was hit was my best friends cousin.
and he got hit right in front of her house. but hes in the hospital right now.
he used to take my bus. sadd.
a break

San Francisco, CA

#7 May 22, 2007
oakley kidd wrote:
the boy that was hit was my best friends cousin.
and he got hit right in front of her house. but hes in the hospital right now.
he used to take my bus. sadd.
please keep me updated, i live a street over like i said and my son plays outside all the time well not anymore.... how old was he?
newberry

Fremont, CA

#8 May 25, 2007
a trail of ants got ran over by a skateboard......only 700 made it
HELLO

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2008
so much crazy stuff happens nobody will know about in oakley....the internet dosnt have 1/2 the crap i see!
oakley

Oakley, CA

#10 Jun 11, 2011
Does anyone know why there was a helicopter search in Oakley, CA last night, June 10,2011?
a person

Antioch, CA

#11 Jun 11, 2011
someone got stabbed by vintage
NewKid in oakley

Oakley, CA

#12 Jun 12, 2011
Thank you for the news... My husband and I have been looking everywhere trying to find out what happened...
Antiochgrul

San Leandro, CA

#13 Jun 27, 2011
Using tigua what happen on the 26th of June to...the whol 10year old getting hit
APO

Oakley, CA

#14 Jul 2, 2011
On Sunday 6/26 a man on a bicycle was hit by a white smaller type SUV on Empire Rd around 5 or 6 pm. I stopped, as did many people, and the man was in bad shape. I cannot find any info on this. Does anyone know anything? Did he survive??
sad news

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2011
APO wrote:
On Sunday 6/26 a man on a bicycle was hit by a white smaller type SUV on Empire Rd around 5 or 6 pm. I stopped, as did many people, and the man was in bad shape. I cannot find any info on this. Does anyone know anything? Did he survive??
I believe it's my friends neighbor and he passed away on monday, I heard he got hit by a teen driver =( sad.
sad news

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2011
does anyone know why there was a helicopter today at park on empire?
Jessica

United States

#17 May 2, 2012
Does anyone why there was tons of cops with sirens on going back and forth on highway 4 around empire and carol lane at 1:30am last night (wednesday early morning 5/02/2012)???
oakley mom

San Jose, CA

#18 May 2, 2012
Jessica wrote:
Does anyone why there was tons of cops with sirens on going back and forth on highway 4 around empire and carol lane at 1:30am last night (wednesday early morning 5/02/2012)???
. Sad there is nothing on the news...or cct something big though ALOT of police cars and helicopter I was thinking officer hurt for the amount if activity!!!
Wyldeone3

Brentwood, CA

#19 May 2, 2012
Some Methel Island crank head shot up a cop car then crashed thru some fences & into the swamp by Bethel Island golf course. Swat team came in & found crankster in his car in the swamp dead. Shot himself in the head. Scanners are broadcast over many internet sites, so I heard the whole hours long ordeal. Crazy people out there.
Jessica

United States

#20 May 2, 2012
Wyldeone3 wrote:
Some Methel Island crank head shot up a cop car then crashed thru some fences & into the swamp by Bethel Island golf course. Swat team came in & found crankster in his car in the swamp dead. Shot himself in the head. Scanners are broadcast over many internet sites, so I heard the whole hours long ordeal. Crazy people out there.

Thanks, do you know the persons name?

Why is it that we never hear about all these things that happen in Oakley?? Police don't like people listening to police scanners yet it feels like that would be the only way to know what really happens in Oakley. If something like what happened last night happened in some other town it'd be all over the news. I've lived in Oakley my whole life and we never know the bad things that happen in this town until a friend or relative tells us. It's ridiculous!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kayla Reed, 15, Missing Since December 2 (Jan '06) 22 hr Diamond Skyy 557
Pioneer Antoich Norteno Rapper Dies (Mar '07) Sat FtG 1,559
gay topix (Jun '13) Thu jjho96 22
Two Antioch Shootings Last Night! (Jul '10) Jan 28 desi 59
Special message (Aug '13) Jan 28 garry the office ... 373
Antioch cleaning house cleaning Jan 24 austinheard1 1
Shooting outside Vallejo adult school: Antioch ... Jan 19 That_guy 1
Oakley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web