9:30 LastNight Gunshots on Capistrano St.

Posted in the Oakley Forum

Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#1 May 27, 2012
Police was call lastnight at 9:30 p.m. gunshots was heard,on Capistrano St.Drive by shooting at the end of Capistrano St.No injurys.
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#3 May 28, 2012
Guru wrote:
whats new, that area is a sh-t hole also
No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
char

Antioch, CA

#4 May 28, 2012
Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
How nice of a neighborhood is it if you hear gunshots??? Your like one mile away from the worst street in antioch!!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#6 May 29, 2012
char wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of a neighborhood is it if you hear gunshots??? Your like one mile away from the worst street in antioch!!
Got news for you Brentwood got gang Bangers.
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#7 May 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
school teacher? really? with grammar like that, I don't think so.
Your a Buttwipe!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#8 May 29, 2012
Guru wrote:
whats new, that area is a sh-t hole also
Guru you have know clue about nothing shut the f-k up!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

#9 May 29, 2012
char wrote:
<quoted text>
You have know clue,Brentwood has the gang bangers from L.A. living in Brentwood behind Centro-Mart,so you better look around,I was raise here in Antioch and I know Brentwood.
Guru

Richmond, CA

#11 May 29, 2012
I love black c&%ck...I. need a whole gang a nikkas to bang my a$$ and mouth.then when they share there huge members with me ill stop talking bad about them.its not fair they get the big ones and I'm stuck with this pathetic piece of meat..tired of Vienna sausage..I need a footlong
char

Antioch, CA

#13 May 29, 2012
Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>You have know clue,Brentwood has the gang bangers from L.A. living in Brentwood behind Centro-Mart,so you better look around,I was raise here in Antioch and I know Brentwood.
Why are you so mad i use to live near centromart, that area has always been a depressed spot but its changed now with alot of new residents, and btw behind centro is a bunch of small cluster homes of maybe a 100, compare that to all the ghetto homes in Antioch!!! I guess people in antioch are mad because us in brentwood did it right and the city leaders there didint know what they were doing.
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#14 Jun 7, 2012
Waterfront wrote:
I also suck pee pee for beer monies. you can find me on the side of centro mart nearest la costa anytime after 4:00. Hope to see you see soon!
you A bitc5
Lol

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jun 7, 2012
Guru
Neecy

Pittsburg, CA

#16 Nov 20, 2012
With the way you people talk it's no wounder we have all these problems. I haved lived in Brentwood and the better part of Antioch. Both the same. Grow up and help people out. Join a neighborhood watch or something.
one two stepping

San Diego, CA

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
Dont listen to "Guru" she belives everyone else is lower than she is. It would not surprise me if "Guru's'...opps I mean Milika Farleys living environment is simular to that of the famious Mr."Phillip Garrido".
Antioch resident

Pittsburg, CA

#20 Oct 31, 2013
one two stepping wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont listen to "Guru" she belives everyone else is lower than she is. It would not surprise me if "Guru's'...opps I mean Milika Farleys living environment is simular to that of the famious Mr."Phillip Garrido".
Guru is a troll, one of the posters who are the reason why some want to shut down Topix! Some people have to ruin everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay topix (Jun '13) Sat Xtralatin 20
Antioch cleaning house cleaning Sat austinheard1 1
Shooting outside Vallejo adult school: Antioch ... Jan 19 That_guy 1
Antioch council amends ordinance, limits number... Jan 18 zoo keeper 2
Antioch council amends ordinance, limits number... Jan 18 zoo keeper 2
Antioch Mayor Harper served with recall papers,... Jan 18 zoo keeper 2
Special message (Aug '13) Jan 18 garry the office ... 370
Oakley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web