9:30 LastNight Gunshots on Capistrano St.

Posted in the Oakley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Police was call lastnight at 9:30 p.m. gunshots was heard,on Capistrano St.Drive by shooting at the end of Capistrano St.No injurys.
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
whats new, that area is a sh-t hole also
No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
char

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2012

Judged:

Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
How nice of a neighborhood is it if you hear gunshots??? Your like one mile away from the worst street in antioch!!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

char wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of a neighborhood is it if you hear gunshots??? Your like one mile away from the worst street in antioch!!
Got news for you Brentwood got gang Bangers.
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
school teacher? really? with grammar like that, I don't think so.
Your a Buttwipe!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Guru wrote:
whats new, that area is a sh-t hole also
Guru you have know clue about nothing shut the f-k up!
Waterfront

Antioch, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

char wrote:
<quoted text>
You have know clue,Brentwood has the gang bangers from L.A. living in Brentwood behind Centro-Mart,so you better look around,I was raise here in Antioch and I know Brentwood.
Guru

Menlo Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I love black c&%ck...I. need a whole gang a nikkas to bang my a$$ and mouth.then when they share there huge members with me ill stop talking bad about them.its not fair they get the big ones and I'm stuck with this pathetic piece of meat..tired of Vienna sausage..I need a footlong
char

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>You have know clue,Brentwood has the gang bangers from L.A. living in Brentwood behind Centro-Mart,so you better look around,I was raise here in Antioch and I know Brentwood.
Why are you so mad i use to live near centromart, that area has always been a depressed spot but its changed now with alot of new residents, and btw behind centro is a bunch of small cluster homes of maybe a 100, compare that to all the ghetto homes in Antioch!!! I guess people in antioch are mad because us in brentwood did it right and the city leaders there didint know what they were doing.
Lol

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Waterfront wrote:
I also suck pee pee for beer monies. you can find me on the side of centro mart nearest la costa anytime after 4:00. Hope to see you see soon!
you A bitc5
Lol

Brentwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Guru
Neecy

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

With the way you people talk it's no wounder we have all these problems. I haved lived in Brentwood and the better part of Antioch. Both the same. Grow up and help people out. Join a neighborhood watch or something.
one two stepping

Hawthorne, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Waterfront wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not a shit-hole my parents live on that street for forty-years,the only house that is shit,some Black girl move in and her gang banger friends,mess up our neighborhood,our houses are all kept up,except for hers.Were all tired of the crap it's time for her and her hoods too leave,were not letting scum like that mess up our neighborhood.So don't make a judgement on Antioch where not all like that,were school teachers,retired Mill workers.Hard working people that care about our neighborhood.
Dont listen to "Guru" she belives everyone else is lower than she is. It would not surprise me if "Guru's'...opps I mean Milika Farleys living environment is simular to that of the famious Mr."Phillip Garrido".
Antioch resident

Martinez, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

one two stepping wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont listen to "Guru" she belives everyone else is lower than she is. It would not surprise me if "Guru's'...opps I mean Milika Farleys living environment is simular to that of the famious Mr."Phillip Garrido".
Guru is a troll, one of the posters who are the reason why some want to shut down Topix! Some people have to ruin everything.
beast massa

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

you are right, the viggers ruined it, just like everything else they are involved with, jew.
Antioch resident

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

i am the reason blacks are allowed to act like the savages they are with no repercussion. we knew they were too feral to release in to society, yet we felt it was only fair. we knew they had no brain capacity to take care of themselves and only think with their "muh-diks" and "muh-coochies". we thought by introducing them into a civilized arena they would be able to adapt and assimilate into a sub human, borderline neanderthal. as we have seen day in and day out, we libtard f--ks were wrong and this was an experiment gone horribly astray! now these savage, one step above sh-t tossing primates, are nothing but garbage, freeloading, pieces of donkey sh-t criminals that need to be round up and gassed!
Antioch resident

Pittsburg, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

i am such a vigger coddling piece of sh=t it is unbelievable, i close my eyes to just about everything i see, and since i live in martinez where i am protected from such viggadry, i have no clue as to whos dick is up my ass at any given moment,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakley Discussions

Search the Oakley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 8 min Interesting 199,077
Teen fatally shot in Antioch identified 52 min Hometown 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr Activity 15,657
Antioch: Robber slain, customer wounded during ... 22 hr dwayne johnson 11
Pittsburg's 1st Homicide of 2014 Was Shot Befor... 22 hr dwayne johnson 7
Early Antioch homebuilder Ralph Garrow Sr. dies... Wed Hometown 1
Special message (Aug '13) Wed nsthsn peak district man 152
•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakley Jobs

•••
•••
•••