SUV runs red light in Antioch, motorc...

SUV runs red light in Antioch, motorcyclist injured

There are 6 comments on the Contra Costa Times story from May 20, 2012, titled SUV runs red light in Antioch, motorcyclist injured. In it, Contra Costa Times reports that:

A motorcyclist was hospitalized with severe leg injuries Sunday after the driver of an SUV ran a red light and struck him on Lone Tree Way at Bluerock Drive, Antioch police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Contra Costa Times.

clint

Antioch, CA

#2 May 20, 2012
Woman..had not been arrested or cited. WTF?
going crazy in the hood

Pittsburg, CA

#3 May 20, 2012
We all know that people run red lights all the time. They dare you to proceed into the intersection, so most of us don't, thus giving the notion that it is acceptable. It is not acceptable, however there are never police right there when it happens. There are intersctions all over Antioch were police could sit and hand out tickets to red light runners all day long. If we just had more police, days gone by forsure. I myself, am not a red light runner. I am the one that honks as they go thru the red light. Sometimes I fake start and head straight for them, just trying to increase their heart rate a bit.
eric

Pittsburg, CA

#4 May 21, 2012
Guru wrote:
bet you the b-tch was texting though.
DONT JUDGE BEFORE YOU KNOW THE FACTS!!! Accidents happen and Iam sure the Woman feels terrible!
Lt Dan

Pittsburg, CA

#5 May 22, 2012
Unless your blind running a red light is not an accident. It was either a distraction or bad judgement, niether of them being an accident. She should feel terrible, she took another persons life whether she meant to or not.
Witness

Bridgewater, NJ

#6 May 22, 2012
She wasn't texting. Instead of everyone being angry and trowing accusations, why don't you pray that the man who was hit will be able to walk and the woman will be able to sleep, Her children too.
Witness

Pleasanton, CA

#7 May 22, 2012
clint wrote:
Woman..had not been arrested or cited. WTF?
The PD is still investigating the accident....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burn Baby Burn hahaha Wed IRIS 4
25 Years of past FRAUD. Jun 25 MaryBeth 1
Ookioch BBQ Jun 18 ACAB 2
CA EBT cards being used in Las Vegas, Hawaii, a... (Oct '10) Jun 18 ACAB 37
News Tim Grobaty will finally graduate a " 40 years ... Jun 5 Ronald 1
News Oakley: Police arrest suspect in fatal shooting... (Jan '14) Mar '16 scrap killa 19
News Oakley: 4 East Bay men arrested on suspicion of... Jan '16 LMAO 2

Oakley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages