Antioch Council endorses cheaper, inn...

Antioch Council endorses cheaper, innovative rail line, moves Sand Creek development area forward

There are 1 comment on the The Antioch Herald story from Apr 13, 2017, titled Antioch Council endorses cheaper, innovative rail line, moves Sand Creek development area forward. In it, The Antioch Herald reports that:

The Antioch City Council on Tuesday joined the city councils in Oakley and Brentwood in endorsing an innovative rail transit system that could extend the East County eBART line through far East County at significantly less cost. The ultra-light rail transit system by a private company, CyberTran International , is seeking funding to demonstrate the viability of the system on a track in Richmond, and then to roll out the above ground line possibly in East County connecting the Hillcrest eBART Station to stations in Oakley, Brentwood, Discovery Bay and the Byron Airport.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Antioch Herald.

neighborhood sense 1972

Antioch, CA

#1 Apr 14, 2017
Making big mistake with more houses. Keep open space, for cattle and grazing land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Like I Was Sayin': 2 local towns top 'most liva... Sep 30 Max 1
News Kayla Reed, 15, Missing Since December 2 (Jan '06) Sep '18 jayrogers 562
Know anyone who clears water hyacinth from Rive... Sep '18 Ione 1
News Man identified in Bethel Island wreck (Aug '08) Sep '18 Cole 11
Why is Oakley turning into a section 8 haven ? (Jul '09) Jul '17 MisdirectedSectio... 38
News Stolen Minivan Pulled from Water Surrounding Ea... (Mar '17) Mar '17 JKD 2
News Guest commentary: There is a five-alarm brewing... (Oct '15) Jan '17 Rainman 3

Oakley Jobs

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages