Who do you support for U.S. Senate in California in 2010?

Posted in the Oakley Forum

Comments (Page 211)

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4373
Dec 6, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the smart people are jumping out of the vehicle.
Just watch!!
The "rich" you wish to punish, unlike schlubs like you, have the ability to escape your punishment.
Unlike them, you will be left to suffer.
the smart people you speak of can pay another 3 % of their incomes??

or they can run away from the american markets...

is 3% of the wealthy's income really "punishment"

or are you just being dramatic??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4374
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
Andy-dope pops up for another round. Quickly fails. Goes away angry and humiliated.
Big Fun!
we can talk if you have something to say??

everytime i try??

you get really angry and call me a "commie"

get a grip and join us at the grown ups table.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4375
Dec 6, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What proof do you have that God says a man on a man is shunning love? Or did you just make that up?
they dont...they are just a bunch of freaks....further OUT on the fringe of your party, than you are...much further..

something to be thankful for huh??

that you didnt end up like that, for any reason at all...
gntukrn rttyib

Booneville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4376
Dec 6, 2012
 
j09-m0mj445 njop,m675
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4377
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I believe the POTUS's blow jobs are a private matter and that he is entitled. I like slick willy and consider his impeachment a politically motivated farce. But he WAS impeached.
The thing is your buddy big dopey ("Big D") insists Clinton's impeachment "failed". He's a dope.
And you are too! Didn't mean to leave you out.
considering bill clinton left office with a 68% approval rating??

Id say they didnt bring him down...

look at whwre we are today??

the rethugs are at a serious disadvantage, politically.

whether you like it our not..

good time to be a democrat, if you actually were one..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4378
Dec 6, 2012
 
where is mikey???

he must be "humiliated"

?????!!!!!

lol.......:0

what a dope!!

he must be off vapin.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4379
Dec 6, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the smart people you speak of can pay another 3 % of their incomes??
They don't have to, and why should they?
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
or they can run away from the american markets...
Can? They already are.
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
is 3% of the wealthy's income really "punishment"
YOu act as if it's only 3%. The punishment is in the fact that they already pay 86% of the tax liability of the ENTIRE nation. Sorry, but they aren't your parents- start paying for yourself.
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
or are you just being dramatic??
Dramatic? Have you looked at the unemployment numbers? How about the number of companies that are dumping full-time position in favor of part-time work to save money? How about the number of companies moving off shore?

Yeah, you really showed them.

What a moron.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4380
Dec 6, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the smart people are jumping out of the vehicle.
Just watch!!
The "rich" you wish to punish, unlike schlubs like you, have the ability to escape your punishment.
Unlike them, you will be left to suffer.
Excellent post. Well said.

May I just add that he's a dope. And a commie.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4381
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
where is mikey???
he must be "humiliated"
?????!!!!!
lol.......:0
what a dope!!
he must be off vapin.
You sure the only thing you are smoking is cannabis son?

Whatever. Stop. It makes you very stupid. You very obviously can't handle it.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4382
Dec 6, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have to, and why should they?
<quoted text>
Can? They already are.
<quoted text>
YOu act as if it's only 3%. The punishment is in the fact that they already pay 86% of the tax liability of the ENTIRE nation. Sorry, but they aren't your parents- start paying for yourself.
<quoted text>
Dramatic? Have you looked at the unemployment numbers? How about the number of companies that are dumping full-time position in favor of part-time work to save money? How about the number of companies moving off shore?
Yeah, you really showed them.
What a moron.
I see?/ so what ever austerity companies put on their employees??

you can blame on a 3 percent raise in rates??

conveinient, the papa johns defence!!

it might not eeeeeven amount to that after other concessions...

listen AK.....the wealthy USED to pay 90% of their income to the federal governemnt, now they pay an all time record low of the BUSH tax rates....which are 33%....

big difference huh??

taxes for the wealthy have steadily declined since the eisenhower era......wheh they were THAT high...

I noticed companies slashing up jobs into 30 hr deals, to avoid paying benefits.... thats has been happening for two decades....

and has become a trademark of corporate greed during a recovery...

you cant cry poor since corporate profits are OFF the charts...

and the wealthy have managed to offshore 32 trillion dollars...

JUST in liquid assets....

sick...

it is time they paid their fair share..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4383
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure the only thing you are smoking is cannabis son?
Whatever. Stop. It makes you very stupid. You very obviously can't handle it.
still not much to say huh??

that is the trademark of the vanquished and humiliated...

why are ya just shutin up boy??

you seem to have so much to say???

lets hear it??

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4384
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still not much to say huh??
that is the trademark of the vanquished and humiliated...
why are ya just shutin up boy??
you seem to have so much to say???
lets hear it??
Danth's Law.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4385
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see?/ so what ever austerity companies put on their employees??
you can blame on a 3 percent raise in rates??
conveinient, the papa johns defence!!
it might not eeeeeven amount to that after other concessions...
listen AK.....the wealthy USED to pay 90% of their income to the federal governemnt, now they pay an all time record low of the BUSH tax rates....which are 33%....
big difference huh??
taxes for the wealthy have steadily declined since the eisenhower era......wheh they were THAT high...
I noticed companies slashing up jobs into 30 hr deals, to avoid paying benefits.... thats has been happening for two decades....
and has become a trademark of corporate greed during a recovery...
you cant cry poor since corporate profits are OFF the charts...
and the wealthy have managed to offshore 32 trillion dollars...
JUST in liquid assets....
sick...
it is time they paid their fair share..
Sorry, I left my idiot to English decoder ring at home.

When you learn to express yourself in complete and coherent sentences let me know, until then I have interest in trying to decipher your irrational nonsense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4386
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I see?/ so what ever austerity companies put on their employees??
you can blame on a 3 percent raise in rates??
conveinient, the papa johns defence!!
it might not eeeeeven amount to that after other concessions...
listen AK.....the wealthy USED to pay 90% of their income to the federal governemnt, now they pay an all time record low of the BUSH tax rates....which are 33%....
big difference huh??
taxes for the wealthy have steadily declined since the eisenhower era......wheh they were THAT high...
I noticed companies slashing up jobs into 30 hr deals, to avoid paying benefits.... thats has been happening for two decades....
and has become a trademark of corporate greed during a recovery...
you cant cry poor since corporate profits are OFF the charts...
and the wealthy have managed to offshore 32 trillion dollars...
JUST in liquid assets....
sick...
it is time they paid their fair share..
A particularly long boring and angry post from dopey andy this evening for our amusement!

Trouble is it's too long boring and dumb to bother reading.

You mad bro?

Fail!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4387
Dec 6, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I left my idiot to English decoder ring at home.
When you learn to express yourself in complete and coherent sentences let me know, until then I have interest in trying to decipher your irrational nonsense.
I second that.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4388
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
A particularly long boring and angry post from dopey andy this evening for our amusement!
Trouble is it's too long boring and dumb to bother reading.
You mad bro?
Fail!
in other words, neither of you reight wing tools have anything to say this evening....

what a waste of space....

knucklehead!!

you scared bro?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4389
Dec 6, 2012
 
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I left my idiot to English decoder ring at home.
When you learn to express yourself in complete and coherent sentences let me know, until then I have interest in trying to decipher your irrational nonsense.
Id leave you a response, except I dont think you would read it...

or even can..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4390
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow sonny! Sparked up my first joint in 1962. A NY toothpick. Liked it. Were you born yet then jackass?
I was smoking the good Buddha in Vietnam probably before you were born tough guy.
Lightweight. I'm lucid. You're not. You obviously can't handle it. Your posts are a mess and your thought train bizarre. And you're naturally stupid anyway.
You give dope a bad name. I'm embarrassed to use the same substance you abuse.
How many do you estimate were in a carton of Kools?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4391
Dec 6, 2012
 
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How many do you estimate were in a carton of Kools?
? I'm not following you toots.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4392
Dec 6, 2012
 
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
still not much to say huh??
that is the trademark of the vanquished and humiliated...
why are ya just shutin up boy??
you seem to have so much to say???
lets hear it??
Read your post. You say I have nothing to say and then you say I have so much to say two sentences later. You're rambling and incoherent.

Come back if you ever make sense, jackass.

What a DOPE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,201 - 4,220 of6,126
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Oakley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Oakley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••