Spot, helicopter , 10 cop cars, Susie...

Spot, helicopter , 10 cop cars, Susie st. ????

Posted in the Oakley Forum

REALLY

Brentwood, CA

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Satuerday night on Susie street. 10 to 12 cop cars helicopters search lights searching. What happened??? Does anyone know what happened on Susie Street again.???
motherof1

Albany, CA

#2 Jul 1, 2012
Namenil

Brentwood, CA

#3 Jul 1, 2012
Yep heard it was a Feloney search or a swat action. Looking for a ex marine sniper pycho!!! Who's ex wife lives on the street. From what I heard the ex husband had been threatening her all day long driving by and walking by. Then later that day told her he was gonna kidnap her. She apparently told one or two of the nieghbors this. Around 11:00pm last night the nieghbor heard screaming and crying yelling and what supposedly sounded like someone yell help and being hit. They called police and that's when ALLL the police and helicopter showed up.
REALLY

Brentwood, CA

#4 Jul 1, 2012
How did you find out all of this? Why don't the police inform us of anything in this town? Was she hurt? Did they catch the women beating POS? Are you sure about any of what you have posted?
Enilnam

Brentwood, CA

#5 Jul 1, 2012
REALLY wrote:
How did you find out all of this? Why don't the police inform us of anything in this town? Was she hurt? Did they catch the women beating POS? Are you sure about any of what you have posted?
I found from 3 dource's I have one close friend who lives two houses away. Another that live reletivly close in the same sub division and listens to 3 different police scanners. The last source is a private investigator close friend who I call he has some under the radar source in local LE that sometimes gives him information. Plus I remember the first time the ex husband phycoe was arrested and the bomb squad was there for like 4 hours then went to the end of neroli rd and blew up all the explosives the guy had made and had stored in there house.

As far as the outcome I really don't know and hate to guess maybe she's hurt or maybe she is kidnapped. I hate to guess what the outcome of that could be. Just pray she is ok.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police calls: robberies, thefts and more in Eas... 13 hr fearless in Antioch 2
Is Antioch Ghetto hell yah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... (Jun '06) Oct 13 Ex antiochites 1,145
Gang Bangers in front of Carl's Jr. on LoneTree... (Aug '14) Oct 11 Anonymous 3
Prostitution on 18th Street Antioch motels (Jun '12) Oct 1 Mighty whitey1160 13
News Oakley man wanted in Byron shooting arrested by... Sep 22 Jamie 1
News Defense says Antioch murder defendant acted in ... Sep '17 James 1
News Road rage leads to officer-involved shooting in... Sep '17 James 2

Oakley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakley Mortgages