Do you approve of Scott Ferguson as C...

Do you approve of Scott Ferguson as County Mayor?

Posted in the Oakland Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
johndoe1

Somerville, TN

#1 Oct 4, 2011
Seems to do a good job.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2011
I think he does a great job. Look what we had before !
Roy Newleuser

United States

#3 Oct 5, 2011
He does a great job as he follows Leggett's and Doyle's orders to the "T".
Not impressed

Oakland, TN

#4 Oct 5, 2011
He does not tell the truth.
Poor Mannerism

Beech Bluff, TN

#5 Oct 17, 2011
When he can get the city employees who ride around without seatbelts out of their damn trucks to pick up the f'in garbage of the side of the streets and out of the drainage system on Chickasaw Ridge then he work on proving why he should be the Mayor of Fayette County - he doesn't know s*i*!!!! He is an uneducated idiot who just happended to have enough people, when he was pennyless, to help him win over Mullins. Boy was the entire town of Oakland "fooled" but they won't be "fooled" again. Ferguson - you're out of here!!!!!!!!
Phallus Maximus

Shreveport, LA

#6 Oct 17, 2011
Poor Mannerism wrote:
When he can get the city employees who ride around without seatbelts out of their damn trucks to pick up the f'in garbage of the side of the streets and out of the drainage system on Chickasaw Ridge then he work on proving why he should be the Mayor of Fayette County - he doesn't know s*i*!!!! He is an uneducated idiot who just happended to have enough people, when he was pennyless, to help him win over Mullins. Boy was the entire town of Oakland "fooled" but they won't be "fooled" again. Ferguson - you're out of here!!!!!!!!
Roy Newleuser gave you the correct answer..what more do you want? Ferguson will win again, with Billy Doyle and Terry Leggett finacinglike last time.
johnboy

Somerville, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2011
I think Reggie (who never saw a tax increase he didn't like) is our man.
lady luck

United States

#8 Oct 19, 2011
johnboy wrote:
I think Reggie (who never saw a tax increase he didn't like) is our man.
You've gotta be smoking that s**t again. Scott Ferguson will win the election with know problem. He doesn't have anyone worth a dang running against him.
satch

Cordova, TN

#9 Oct 25, 2011
Maggie and John keep pulling stupid crap like fake pictures = Ferguson wins again.
Concerned Parent

Oakland, TN

#10 Mar 28, 2012
I don't like him because he stopped the fireworks stands and look at the tax revenue he lost .People will still but them somewher else and bring them home to shoot them off bad move on his part
Insider

Bolivar, TN

#11 Mar 28, 2012
The Mayor didn't stop the fireworks strands. They will be here for the 4th of July just like last year.
Concerned Parent

Oakland, TN

#12 Apr 2, 2012
They were not here New Year's were they?
????

United States

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Concerned Parent wrote:
I don't like him because he stopped the fireworks stands and look at the tax revenue he lost .People will still but them somewher else and bring them home to shoot them off bad move on his part
You are seriously going to choose a mayor based on a firework stand?? You should not be allowed to vote!!! What an idiot!!!
oakres

Trezevant, TN

#14 Apr 4, 2012
That guy is a joke !!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#15 Apr 17, 2012
don't even know where to start... but what a disappointment. I don't know a preacher who acts less Christ-like than Ferguson. IMO just another opportunist.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 17, 2012
Dude's a loser. Can't blame him for wanting to stay Mayor, though. Gets a car, gets paid good money, gets to do nothing.
Plays at being a cop. We think of him has Scottie 5-OH
Okland Resident

Oakland, TN

#17 Apr 17, 2012
He promised to bring parks and recreational facilities when he was campaigning. We are still waiting....Correct?

Since: Aug 09

Oakland

#18 Apr 22, 2012
Bill I told you to quit playing on the computer
Okland Resident wrote:
He promised to bring parks and recreational facilities when he was campaigning. We are still waiting....Correct?
Okland Resident

Oakland, TN

#19 Apr 22, 2012
ReadMyLips wrote:
<quoted text>Bill I told you to quit playing on the computer
Bill?? Nope, just a resident that lives behind Brads BBQ
Red Rob

United States

#20 May 6, 2012
First off Scott is running for Oakland city mayor not fayette county Scott is doing well for the city go to the meetings he simply will not be able to show what he can do until he gets a full term he is a good mayor I will vote for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pokemon League (Great place for Kids & Teens) (Dec '08) May 21 Mjm mangone 4
Gallaway Oooh weee! May 19 Anon 8
Hot Moms of Arlington (Dec '15) May 17 Zach 9
Oakland Mafia hostile takeover of Gallaway tn. May 11 Dennis 19
bill simpson (Jun '14) May 10 Dennis 16
Oakland AGAIN?!?! Apr 27 hawkeye 6
Two timing Goodman Apr '17 Mayor Bill 3

Oakland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance