top mullins campaign slogans-can you ...

top mullins campaign slogans-can you help?

Posted in the Oakland Forum

justhereforthepa rty

Oakland, TN

#1 Feb 15, 2010
Old bill need a new campaign slogan if he is going to run for reelection at the end of march. He need our help coming up withsome new campaign slogans! For Example:
Keep bill for mayor if you Dare.
I'd vote for bill if the law allowed me to!
Three developers can't all be wrong, vote for bill.
I'll do better next time, vote for bill.
If KIT could vote, he'd vote for bill.
If tisdale could vote, he would vote for bill.
1000's of transmissions fixed for FREE, vote mullins.
Maggie powers and john evans just love bill, you will too.
Vote bill mullins, I'm trying to clean up city hall, with tisdale gone we're half way there!
Anyway you get the idea, I know a lot of really clever people read this site, let's here from you.
Please no vulgarity, we are already talking about mullins, how much worse can it get?
Concerned Citizen

Ellendale, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2010
justherefortheparty wrote:
Old bill need a new campaign slogan if he is going to run for reelection at the end of march. He need our help coming up withsome new campaign slogans! For Example:
Keep bill for mayor if you Dare.
I'd vote for bill if the law allowed me to!
Three developers can't all be wrong, vote for bill.
I'll do better next time, vote for bill.
If KIT could vote, he'd vote for bill.
If tisdale could vote, he would vote for bill.
1000's of transmissions fixed for FREE, vote mullins.
Maggie powers and john evans just love bill, you will too.
Vote bill mullins, I'm trying to clean up city hall, with tisdale gone we're half way there!
Anyway you get the idea, I know a lot of really clever people read this site, let's here from you.
Please no vulgarity, we are already talking about mullins, how much worse can it get?
I think we should come up with a few for Scott as well.
Concerned Citizen

Ellendale, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2010
If Scott gets elected mayor, here are the things he will have to have:

a bubble gum machine in his office

a set of lego blocks to keep him occupied

all of the women that work in city hall should be 60 or older, you know the motherly type

a daily visit from one of the pastors

sunscreen for his face

an extra row of chairs behind the mayor's podium in the meeting room for his entourage

a very reliable tape recorder so he can practice his speech before the monthly meetings

plenty of ink pens so he can write notes to himself on the palm of his hands

a refrigerator in his office for his kool-aid

and plenty of paper for him to doodle on

this is just for fun-no harm intended
justhereforthepa rty

Oakland, TN

#4 Feb 16, 2010
This board is for CAMPAIGN Slogans! One can never tell how well some of these posters are able to read.
I suppose if he puts a bubble gum machine in place of the beer cooler thats okay.
I don't know about the ages of those that he should hire in city hall, but I do know they should not be he family members, and cousins.
A daily visit from a pastor doen't sound bad, it beats the daily visit from a developer with some payola.
A recorder to practice his public speaches? Good idea, it sure would have helped Cowardly bill. Almost everyone making public speaches should use a recorder, or have a trusted friend as a sounding board.
So far as taking notes, good idea, mullins would say he would do something, but would lie about it, and could hide behind, "I forgot to write it down, I'm so busy running the town, and building 1000s of transmisssions for free, it's kind of a hobby of mine".
A refrigerator in his office for kool-aid, good idea, sure beats a stool in the beer cooler down at the Exon-you know like mullins and tisdale had.
This is just for fun, no harm intended.
justhereforthepa rty

Oakland, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2010
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>I think we should come up with a few for Scott as well.
Scott has signs all over town, in his supporters yards, and has had for a while, he already has a campaign, with his slogan. The reason we need to help mullins with campaign slogans is: he doesn't have any signs up, hasn't had a BBQ (as he always has had in the past), in fact I have no hint of a campaign, other than the statements made of TV news. The TV statements have always been in context of mullins trying to spend our money, or fighting the election commission, or he up coming criminal trial, not really good campaign stuff. I hope he isn't counting on his up coming criminal trial plublicity to carry him to reelection! That isn't the kind of thing that really makes people want to vote for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurants (Dec '15) 16 hr Anon 16
Thefts Thu Gallaway resident 6
Amy's Country Clippers (Mar '10) Oct 18 John 59
Mayor (Apr '17) Oct 16 Hi Farters 5
Arlington Little League (May '13) Oct 16 Hi Farter 6
Rossville Industrial expansion (Sep '14) Oct 12 MudBunee 3
Any good places to fart in Oakland? Oct 3 Fart Monitor 1

Oakland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance