Keeping Baseballs Integrity

Keeping Baseballs Integrity

Posted in the Oakland Forum

Fairness in Baseball

Rego Park, NY

#1 Aug 23, 2008
Small market teams are accepting a "Buyout" from baseballs wealthy teams in the form of a "luxury tax" which is simply hush money to keep teams like Oaklnad from complaining about how unfair baseball has become to the small market teams and their fans. Have our Athletics won anything under this flawed system, no. Are we continuously selling off our better players to the wealthy teams, Yes. Its time fans complained to the teams, media, as well as MLB.com and MLBPA demanding spending limits and free agent limits for All teams. If the other three major sportscan do it, so can baseball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teenager Allegedly Had Sex with 10-Year-Old Girl (Mar '06) Jan 31 GE or GE 135
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) Jan '18 FireFellow44 21
Does any one know Beth Housley? (Apr '16) Sep '17 i would 2
Michael Park (Nov '13) Sep '17 amy99 2
Need to know (Nov '16) May '17 Hiya 2
News Accident man indicted on homicide charges (Jul '11) Feb '17 Frostburg 1 Liner 3
News Christian Crossing Thrift Shop celebrating its ... (Aug '08) Feb '17 Southern scoutabilly 3

Oakland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakland Mortgages