School Shooting Exercise Portrays Stu...

School Shooting Exercise Portrays Student as Anti-Illegal Immigration Terrorist

There are 1 comment on the www.infowars.com story from Mar 24, 2011, titled School Shooting Exercise Portrays Student as Anti-Illegal Immigration Terrorist. In it, www.infowars.com reports that:

The 912 Project-Nebraska Message Board warns that the Department of Homeland Security and officials in Pottawatamie County, Iowa, plan to hold a school shooting exercise on March 26 that portrays a student opposed to illegal immigration as a white supremacist.

“This Saturday, Pottawatamie County and Homeland Security are conducting an exercise with the Treynor, IA Community Schools and will simulate a school shooting,” writes Michael Patomson of Council Bluffs, Iowa. “The premise of the mock shooting has been changed to suggest that a student, whose parents oppose illegal immigration comes to school with a gun and shoots a Latino Student.”

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.infowars.com.

US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
They (federal government) have begun the process of demonizing citizens who oppose open borders and amnesty. This is what happens when progressives are in power. Make no mistake Americas soul is at stake here. Political correctness and multiculturalism have overtaken American values and common sense. Why do the open border amnesty crowd play the race card ? One it works and two it obscures the truth. Illegal aliens are not a "race". Mexican is not a "race" it is a nationality. Unfortunately to many of my fellow American citizens have blinded by LaRaza propaganda.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
find people for free sex here! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Cora Points 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Iowa (Dist... (Oct '10) Dec '11 glen Larsen 35
News Body-In-Well Case To End With Plea Deal (Sep '07) Sep '07 lacy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakland Mortgages