“Kids Fitness”

Since: Jul 10

Queens, NY

#1 Jul 20, 2010
Hi everyone,
My name is Alex, I am the creator of "SoccerRockets'', multi-sport program for young children ages 2-6.
I would like to talk about importance of physical and emotional development of young children.
I would like to hear from all parents about their kids participations in the different programs.
Best Regards,
Alex K.
[email protected]
Parent view

Jamaica, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2010
Proper emotional development is allowing kids to loose. It's part of life, we all don't get trophy's. Parents today clap for every little thing their child does (good or bad) it's making the teenagers and college age kids unprepared for real life later on.

Someone looses, thats life- deal with it. Now run the little ones until they are dead tired so I can get some stuff done around the house.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakland-Gardens Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Island wife Kelly Forbes charged with stra... (Dec '07) Sat Connie dooley 83
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) Oct 21 Marie 88
Philippines cuts militaty and economic ties wit... Oct 21 Nonlib 1
bernard kenny (Jul '10) Oct 20 Jim D 81
News 1st suspect pleads not guilty in fatal explosion Oct 20 BLM logic 1
News No knock-out punch for Clinton, but campaign sa... Oct 19 Philosophic 120
Is the Long Island job market keeping up with t... (Jul '15) Jul '15 LongIslandBusines... 1

Oakland-Gardens Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Oakland-Gardens Mortgages