Dead beat daddy's
Concerned

Clover, SC

#1 Nov 18, 2013
Hank Moss, Richard Stein, Marty bolinger
Jeff trout,Travis Minks I know I'm leaving out a few more I just can't remember.
Turd

Clover, SC

#2 Nov 18, 2013
James Voyles
poe

Wartburg, TN

#3 Nov 18, 2013
james bunch is a deadbeat father i heard hes got three kids he dont have nothing to do with.needs to get hiys nuts cut.
Dynamite

Clemmons, NC

#4 Nov 24, 2013
Justin Clark
and

United States

#5 Nov 24, 2013
Plenty of dead beat moms out there too. look at all 3 of the drug addict andrews sisters!
Eric lyles

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2013
John-Boy Moore is real loser of a father &
Morgan co won't do shit to him, he's been summoned to court several times & the scum bag will not show. The mother of the children busts her ass to provide for these kids with no help from
John boy. I swear I think something is in the water in Oakdale because all these inbred family's like the Moores & many others. John boy if u read this u were man enough to play making the babies then man up & be a man & help ur ex support these kids!
Broken

United States

#7 Dec 16, 2013
C.F..
fed up

Toledo, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2014
Matt Lively is another one he has never paid and the court won't arrest him he never shows up and they won't do anythong about it
fed up

Toledo, OH

#9 Jan 5, 2014
*Anything*
be wise

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2014
What about dead beat mothers?
rockwoodcitzen

Harriman, TN

#11 Feb 16, 2014
a lot of em r on rockwood mt 2 mostly cuz of the drugs. peopleshould start listng the deadbeats where they work nd live
Sammy baby

Greer, SC

#12 Feb 17, 2014
Scooby doo is a loser daddy to his incest son scrappy dappy doo.
Oh yea & little sugar & big knuckle bot of those tools are on the run from child support freakin losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oakdale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whys my girl Haley Green still in the pokey 19 min Rockwood 11
angelleigha qualls 1 hr disgusted 1
Adriana H. 1 hr sunshine 18
Message to Jeanine Jones of oak dale 10 hr Jeanine J 2
Justin Clark (Dec '16) 12 hr Busters going to pay 22
Oakdale Music Thread (Aug '13) 13 hr RIP JUAN 12
Tonya Baughman murdered Ellis (Ray) Hamby Jr (Nov '16) Wed Watch it 47

Oakdale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance